Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

TheCobbler

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2018 01:45 pm
Should Theresa May Hold a Second Brexit Vote?
https://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2018/07/should-theresa-may-hold-a-second-brexit-vote/
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2018 02:33 pm
Pence family left a $21+ million environmental disaster in Indiana
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2018/7/13/1780218/-Pence-family-left-a-21-million-environmental-disaster-in-Indiana
0 Replies

Blickers

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2018 02:35 pm
@oralloy,
Quote oralloy:
Quote:
The FBI guy was fired for pursuing an investigation that his superiors had decided should not be pursued.

Part of remaining employed involves doing what the boss tells you to do.

The superior admitted on national TV that the main reason the FBI guy was fired was that the investigation was leading back to the superior.

Doesn't that change anything?
TheCobbler

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2018 02:39 pm
Wealthy congressman voted for the Republican tax cut and bought a yacht the same day
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2018/7/12/1779900/-Wealthy-Congressman-voted-for-the-Republican-tax-cut-and-bought-a-yacht-the-same-day

DOJ's criminal division to be led by Sessions staffer with ties to Russia and no criminal experience
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2018/7/13/1780235/-DOJ-s-criminal-division-to-be-led-by-Sessions-staffer-with-ties-to-Russia-and-no-criminal-experience
coldjoint

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2018 02:42 pm
@TheCobbler,
Quote:

Did you read those? Can you fill us in?
firefly

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2018 02:54 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Did you read those? Can you fill us in?

Are you finally admitting your serious comprehension problems?

That does help to explain your general paucity of information.

But, if you can't follow a link, or read and understand relatively simple information, A2K may be cognitively over your head. Maybe you should try a more dumbed down site, rather than asking TheCobbler, or anyone else to spoon feed you..
coldjoint

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2018 02:56 pm
@firefly,

Quote:
Are you finally admitting your serious comprehension problems?

No, I am asking him if he has read the links he posted or is merely spamming the Daily Kos. Anything else?
firefly

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2018 03:00 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Anything else?

No, I'll stick with my interpretation of your inquiry.

Your asking to be filled in by him nails it.

Trump is so appreciative of his loyal supporters...
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/a7/bf/de/a7bfde8cd90ce07b9a70b78a4c4bfce4.jpg
coldjoint

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2018 03:14 pm
@firefly,
Quote:
Trump is so appreciative of his loyal supporters...

Your attack on my intelligence has nothing to do with what I say and you can't answer in any other way but an attack or something furry. Do we have to go back to "hideous abuse"?

You are the one posting the same meme continuously. Who lacks intelligence?
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2018 03:32 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
And if that firing constitutes an illegal act the boss is liable.
It isn't illegal to fire a rogue agent for conducting unauthorized investigations.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2018 03:33 pm
@Blickers,
Blickers wrote:
The superior admitted on national TV that the main reason the FBI guy was fired was that the investigation was leading back to the superior.
Doesn't that change anything?
You are reading way too much into Trump's comments. He only thought it was a witch hunt to discredit him. He knew that he didn't commit any crime, so he had no fears on that front.

But in any case, yes. Trump still had the authority to shut down the investigation.
TheCobbler

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2018 05:45 pm
Papa John's says it will be erasing former CEO's image off of their marketing after 'N-word' debacle
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2018/7/13/1780213/-Papa-John-s-says-it-will-be-erasing-former-CEO-s-image-off-of-their-marketing-after-N-word-debacle

Another nasty republican bites the dust.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2018 05:51 pm
He was a 'predator': BBC reveals more evidence that Trump is a giant, gross perv
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2018/7/9/1779249/-BBC-reveals-still-more-evidence-that-Trump-is-a-giant-gross-perv

The BBC has fond memories of "nasty" Donald Trump.

“Donald Trump is a disgusting, concupiscent diaper full of ogre **** with a diseased lab monkey brain who preys on vulnerable underage girls” will likely not be the lead headline from the pr*sident’s upcoming visit to the UK, but it probably should be. Especially in light of the following (can we say “shocking” anymore in reference to ShOTUS?) report from the BBC.

Via Vice News:

A few days before President Trump heads to the U.K. to meet the queen and the prime minister, a BBC investigative program has revealed fresh allegations of sexually inappropriate actions by Trump during the 1980s and 1990s, comparing him to a “predator” at parties with girls as young as 14.

The report featured Monday on the BBC Panorama investigative documentary series, entitled “Trump: Is the president a sex pest?” included testimony from two women who said they encountered Trump at parties during his time as a real estate magnate and operator of beauty pageants.

Okay, are your air-sickness bags handy? And when I say “handy,” I mean duct-taped and/or stapled to your face, not lying loose on the couch or anything. ‘Cause it gets worse. A lot worse:

Trump’s behavior toward younger women was described by a man who attended the same parties as like that of a “predator.”

One of the women, Barbara Pilling, said she met Trump at a party in New York in the late 1980s while she was a young model. She alleged that then-businessman Trump asked her how old she was and approved when she said she was 17, allegedly responding: “Oh, great. So you're not too old and not too young. That's just great.”

Pilling said she was not the youngest girl at the party, claiming there were girls as young as 14 attending. “I felt I was in the presence of a shark,” Pilling said, describing Trump.

Another woman, Heather Braden, told Panorama that she saw Trump at a party in Miami in the 1990s attended by only four men and 50 female models.

“I felt like a piece of meat in a market,” Braden said. “I could have been auctioned off in some sort of a sex slave ring.”

One anonymous male source speaking to the show claimed to have been at many of the same events as Trump during the same time frame and described drug- and alcohol-fueled parties attended by older men and younger women.

“These were guys who could easily be [the models'] fathers — two times over. [It was] kind of like a feeding frenzy,” he said.

Trump, in particular, was “notorious” for his behavior toward younger women, the man said.

“This guy was like a predator in action. The next day or days after we would hear about it, he would brag about it to his friends and it would get around that he scored. Maybe one or two girls at a time, which is what he loved to do.”

The president of the United States, ladies and gentlemen! We elected this guy. And when I say “we,” I mean a frothing horde of amoral troglodytes who live among us.

Good God. Will it never end?

coldjoint

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2018 06:15 pm
@TheCobbler,
The drama!!!

Quote:
Good God. Will it never end?
0 Replies

layman

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2018 06:19 pm
@TheCobbler,
Quote:
This guy was like a predator in action.

When it comes to fine-ass 17 year old BABES, who aint?

0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2018 06:28 pm
@TheCobbler,
Disgusting! How did we end up with this creep as our president?
Region Philbis

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2018 07:12 pm

https://i.imgur.com/SWMyc12.jpg
coldjoint

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2018 07:45 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:

Take a civics course, it will explain it to you.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2018 07:51 pm
@Region Philbis,
Your meme is mistaken the planner of Benghazi was convicted.
Quote:
Benghazi Attack Planner Khatallah Sentenced to 22 Years in Prison - US DoJ

https://sputniknews.com/us/201806271065835771-benghazi-attack-prison-khatallah/
oralloy

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2018 08:22 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
The Democrats were trying to violate the Second Amendment, and the nation needed a leader who would protect our rights.
0 Replies