Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

firefly

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2018 07:18 pm
http://api.theweek.com/sites/default/files/Handelsman%20Tradewar.jpg?resize=450x450
0 Replies

Blickers

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2018 07:46 pm
@firefly,
Quote NY Magazine:
Quote:
Trump Insists No Other Americans Allowed Into His Putin Meeting
Of course-as the Mueller investigation progresses and Cohen looks more like he's going to turn evidence, Trump wants to make sure that he can abscond if it looks like he needs to.

I've been predicting for months he's going to take off to Russia, where his friend Vladimir will fix him up with his own TV show on the RT network entitled I Tried To Stop The Zionist Globalist Imperialist New World Order But They Impeached Me Instead. Looks like this could be it.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2018 10:26 pm
@Blickers,
Quote:
I Tried To Stop The Zionist Globalist Imperialist New World Order But They Impeached Me Instead.

Substitute "Zionist" with "Islamist" and that is exactly what Trump is fighting. And he is holding his own.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2018 10:35 pm
@Blickers,
Trump still is clueless about his responsibilities. His notion of leadership is fake tackling a dunce from WWW or firing celebrity apprentices for not having the best jingle or ad campaign for freaking Kansas City Steaks. You never know who is going to show up, evil fake wrestler or fake patriot wrestler.
TheCobbler

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2018 06:44 am
@cicerone imposter,
CI wrote:
Just as long as Trump doesn't sign any documents, we should be relatively safe. The problem? He loves his own signature so much, he may sign on that dotted line. Beyond that, Trump is a blabber mouth who loves to show off how many secrets he knows, and share them with Putin, his buddy.

0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2018 06:54 am
@glitterbag,
Glitterbag wrote:
Trump still is clueless about his responsibilities. His notion of leadership is fake tackling a dunce from WWW or firing celebrity apprentices for not having the best jingle or ad campaign for freaking Kansas City Steaks. You never know who is going to show up, evil fake wrestler or fake patriot wrestler.

Trump is unethical, defrauding students for personal gain, he is untrustworthy and a crook.

Judge Approves $25 Million Settlement Of Trump University Lawsuit
https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/03/31/522199535/judge-approves-25-million-settlement-of-trump-university-lawsuit

Trump is a CONVICTED FRAUD and 25 million is not even close to the amount he defrauded from students.

Attorneys settle Trump University fraud case for $25M
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/11/19/attorney-settle-trump-university-fraud-case-for-25m.html

Trump must be innocent of this because even Fox News reports he is guilty of massive student swindling fraud. (cynical)

CJ here is your reputable news site Fox News verifying the massive fraud perpetrated by your Trump.

You still like him because you are a crooked fraud too...

This is why I don't read your posts...
Region Philbis

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2018 07:04 am

#FvckTrvmp
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2018 09:07 am
@TheCobbler,
There is really no doubt that Trump is a very unethical person. Nixon said that the people have a right to know whether or not their president is a crook. In the case of Trump, it has been well established that he is a crook.

Besides the Trump University fraud, Trump & family are currently being sued in NY for using their charity foundation as a personal piggy bank. This one might also lead to future criminal charges.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-pol-trump-charity-new-york-suit-20180614-story.html
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2018 09:15 am
@coldjoint,
Too funny. People who are "very proud" rather than "extremely proud" of being American, by Coldjoint's logic here, "hate America".
coldjoint

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2018 09:45 am
@nimh,
Quote:
Too funny. People who are "very proud" rather than "extremely proud" of being American, by Coldjoint's logic here, "hate America".

That is not what I said. If you wish to make up a lie you fit right in with the others who deny that Democrats could give a **** about the citizens or the country.

What you see that is "my logic" is nothing more than your creation.
firefly

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2018 09:56 am
@coldjoint,
You have no logic...

Democrats, including those posting in this thread, care very much about the country, its quality of life, its values, its standing in the world, and its future. You have no logical reason to conclude otherwise.

On the other hand, you don't care that the President is an unethical liar with a disturbing propensity for snuggling up to dictators who do not have America's best intersts at heart.

Seems to me that you are the one who doesn't give a **** about our country.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2018 09:57 am
Quote:
White Millennials Are Leaving the Democratic Party as 'Walk Away' Campaign Picks Up Steam

Quote:
"For years now, I have watched as the left has devolved into intolerant, inflexible, illogical, hateful, misguided, ill-informed, un-American, hypocritical, menacing, callous, ignorant, narrow-minded, and at times blatantly fascistic behavior and rhetoric," Straka declared.

He is not the only one to see it. All it takes is a little honesty, a quality the Left sadly lacks.
https://pjmedia.com/election/white-millennials-are-leaving-the-democratic-party-as-walk-away-campaign-picks-up-steam/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
coldjoint

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2018 10:03 am
The bullying Left picking on children.

Oh yeah, that is how democracy works for some, actually way too many feel entitled to do **** like this. Could someone explain why.
https://www.independentsentinel.com/large-unhinged-liberal-steals-maga-hat-from-a-kid-throws-a-soda-at-him/
firefly

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2018 10:04 am
@coldjoint,
And those younger voters don't like Trump.

They have a lot more common sense, moral values, and good judgment than you do. 😅
coldjoint

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2018 10:09 am
@TheCobbler,
Quote:
Judge Approves $25 Million Settlement Of Trump University Lawsuit

Do you see the word "settlement"? Do you know what that means? Next.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2018 10:10 am
@firefly,
Quote:
And those younger voters don't like Trump.

The one bullied in the video did.
Quote:
common sense, moral values, and good judgment

I will wait for someone who is qualified to speak on those things. It is most certainly not you.
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2018 10:13 am
@coldjoint,
One lone inappropriate man hardly comprises "the bullying Left." 🤣

But Trump's zero tolerance policy at our Southern border has gone beyond bullying to actual abuse of children by separating them from parents and putting them in cages like animals.

What one jerk does is not important, unless that jerk is the President of the United States.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2018 10:18 am
@firefly,
Quote:
But Trump's zero tolerance policy at our Southern border has gone beyond bullying to actual abuse of children by seperating them from parents and putting them in cages like animals.

Zero tolerance means enforcing the law. Again you talk about abuse and cite no examples but a policy he changed almost a month ago.

Am I to expect more irrelevance from you? It seems to be all you have.
firefly

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2018 10:29 am
@coldjoint,
Perhaps you missed the fact Trump backed down from his family separation policy after a massive bipartisan outroar against it. And, in doing so, implicitly acknowledged it was wrong.

Yet you simplistically try to promote the view that this damaging policy was merely an attempt to enforce the law---with no apparent awareness that this must be done in a humane manner. Ever hear of "cruel and unusual punishment"?

And perhaps you missed the fact that a court has ordered that these children must be reunited with their parents very quickly, -because these separations were not done lawfully and are harmful.

Maybe you should try using Google more, getting accurate info, and posting less of your embarrassingly uninformed opinions.

oralloy

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2018 10:34 am
@firefly,
The notion that "not sending children to jail alongside their parents" is:

a) Trump's policy, and

b) illegal

is pretty goofy.