Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

firefly

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2018 11:38 am
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Seems like you can't understand Obama is a Communist and has always been one

http://www.carlswebgraphics.com/mice-images/laughing-mouse.gif

There's a great bridge in Brooklyn I'd like to sell you.

BTW, do you even know the name of the current President?
And his troubling bromance with Putin, who interfered in the election that enabled him to become President?

https://www.mercurynews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/putintoon06.jpg.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2018 11:45 am
@firefly,
Quote:
There's a great bridge in Brooklyn I'd like to sell you.

"Tell Vladimir I will have more flexibility after the election." Obama said that, not Trump. I am sure Izzy would buy that bridge.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2018 11:51 am
@firefly,
You laugh, but that's how deranged someone has to be to justify their Nazi ideology. In the same way Nazis in the 1930s believed the (Czarist forgery,) Protocols of Zion, today's neo Nazis believe all this insane horseshit about Muslims and Liberals.

They're not misguided, misunderstood or misinformed, they're seriously deranged, refusing to believe anything that contradicts their extremist ideology.

I would say they're really far down the rabbit hole, but as far as CJ goes I think Nathaniel West's Dream Life Of Balso Snell is a more appropriate analogy.
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2018 11:56 am
@coldjoint,
Keep it up, coldjoint--and I have no doubt you will . Laughing Your massive denials, and lame-brain excuses, regarding Trump, help to turn the ballot box against Republicans.
http://www.latimes.com/resizer/V5ix0vaQC_uBXHA2r5Z4EKmMgzk=/1400x0/arc-anglerfish-arc2-prod-tronc.s3.amazonaws.com/public/OH23IXY4YNFDJL57ZQQGDM3FJU.jpg

coldjoint

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2018 11:59 am
@firefly,
Quote:
help to turn the ballot box against Republicans.

I have more power than I think, huh? When you do not take the House in Nov. you'll see I did not do enough. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Keep it up, coldjoint-

Oh. I will. No worries.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2018 12:10 pm
@coldjoint,
Stupid, false logic, a always. You will notice the real decline starts with the advent of the would-be autocrat, DonLD
tRUMP, WHOHs not embodied any of the virtues the Founding Fathers would have hD PRESIDENTS EMULTW. hE LIES, HE CHEATS, THE ALIENATES DEMOCRATIC COUNTRIES, AND COSIES UP TO KGB DICTATORS AND DICTATORS IN GENERal. He is the public face of America, and he is a ******* walking disaster. It is impossible for any thinking individual to be proud of the country while he is in charge of sinking us to third-world status.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2018 12:12 pm
Quote:
Fueling Hate: Chuck Schumer Attacks SCOTUS Nominee Based on Religion

Amy is a Roman Catholic, like JFK. Schumer has nice things to say about Islam. Why would his reaction to Catholicism be any different? After all Catholics are not involved in any present genocide like Christians in the ME, unless they are the ones being killed.

These hypocritical cry babies have no moral compass whatsoever.

Quote:
Liberals are denouncing her because she is “very Catholic”.

http://www.independentsentinel.com/fueling-hate-chuck-schumer-attacks-scotus-nominee-based-on-religion/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2018 12:13 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Stupid, false logic,

You keep saying that and never bother to explain it. Why is that?
Quote:
It is impossible for any thinking individual to be proud of the country while he is in charge of sinking us to third-world status.

How stupid is that? It is the Democrats who champion bottom up change by importing the third world and having citizens pay for it. You put no thought into what you say, do you.
firefly

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2018 12:15 pm
Trump Insists No Other Americans Allowed Into His Putin Meeting

At the recent G7 meeting, Donald Trump kicked off the proceedings by urging the group to let Russia rejoin, made a series of derogatory comments to the assembled leaders, then left the meeting early in a huff. His planned meeting with Vladimir Putin later this summer appears to be friendlier. Trump, CNN reports, plans to meet with Putin one on one, with no advisers or staff.

“Without official note-takers or other witnesses,” CNN notes, “one-on-one meetings lack any official record, making it difficult afterward to determine whether agreements have been reached.” Huh, that’s weird. It’s almost as if Trump has some kind of secret relationship involving money or blackmail with Russia he wants to discuss without fear of being revealed to his own country!
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/07/trump-insists-no-other-americans-allowed-into-putin-meeting.html

MontereyJack

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2018 12:16 pm
@coldjoint,
If you hD READ BEYOND THE FIRST THREE WORDS, YOU WOULD KINOW. aBOUT THREE WORDS SEEMS TO BE THE LIMIT ON YOUR COMPREHeNSION.
firefly

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2018 12:17 pm
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/05/62/6e/05626e051d5ef43f361a59925456f869.jpg
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2018 12:17 pm
@firefly,
Quote:
Trump Insists No Other Americans Allowed Into His Putin Meeting

Deal with it. He is OUR president.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2018 12:18 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
If you hD READ BEYOND THE FIRST THREE WORDS,

Then explain where I have used false logic. It should not be a problem for you.
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2018 12:29 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Deal with it. He is OUR president.

Unfortunately....

https://www.mercurynews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/trumptoon04.jpg?w=620
coldjoint

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2018 12:32 pm
@firefly,
Let's give Maxine Waters and Shelia Lee Jackson one of those tests.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2018 12:41 pm
@firefly,
Just as long as Trump doesn't sign any documents, we should be relatively safe. The problem? He loves his own signature so much, he may sign on that dotted line. Beyond that, Trump is a blabber mouth who loves to show off how many secrets he knows, and share them with Putin, his buddy.
firefly

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2018 12:43 pm
@coldjoint,
Happy Independence Day, coldjoint, hope you revel in the wonderful image Trump projects for the country.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/07/f3/a1/07f3a10c581d78abdb6552ff12883a00.jpg
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2018 12:52 pm
@firefly,
Four score and seven years ago, the only thing we have to fear is fear itself.
Reagan said, "tear down that wall," but Trump hasn't started building his wall. Trump is way ahead of our past presidents. "Grab them by the ....." That will definitely go down in history, but it'll have to be included in a college history course.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2018 12:56 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Four score and seven years ago, the only thing we have to fear is fear itself.
Reagan said, "tear down that wall," but Trump hasn't started building his wall. Trump is way ahead of our past presidents. "Grab them by the ....." That will definitely go down in history, but it'll have to be included in a college history course.

Nice to see your comprehension has improved.
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2018 05:48 pm
In a Fox-Inspired Tweetstorm, Trump Offers a Medley of Falsehoods and Misstatements

By Julie Hirschfeld Davis
July 3, 2018

WASHINGTON — The string of insults, misstatements, exaggerations and outright falsehoods emanating from the White House began just after sunrise.

In the space of a few hours, President Trump on Tuesday took credit
averting a war with North Korea, charged without proof that President Barack Obama had secretly granted citizenship to thousands of Iranians as part of nuclear disarmament negotiations and appeared to suggest that customers of the motorcycle maker Harley-Davidson were psychic.

He called a sitting congresswoman “crazy” and “corrupt.” He branded the National Security Agency’s handling of millions of telephone call records “a disgrace” — and suggested it was connected to the special counsel investigation into whether his campaign worked with Russia to interfere in the 2016 elections.

“Witch Hunt!” he wrote at the end of that tweet.

The posts on Twitter spanned a range of foreign and domestic issues, and seemed to hew to two clear themes: Attacks on Mr. Trump’s perceived rivals, and trumpeting of what he considers his proudest achievements in the face of public criticism...

Check out the facts here
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/03/us/politics/fact-check-donald-trump-fox-tweetstorm.html
0 Replies