Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

Below viewing threshold (view)
Baldimo

Reply Fri 19 Jan, 2018 11:12 am
@TheCobbler,
Facing fake criticism it seems from people like you.

https://www.snopes.com/melania-michelle-mlk-message/
The desperation is so apparent it's funny.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Fri 19 Jan, 2018 01:22 pm
@oralloy,
25 years of actual GOP witch hjnts against Hillary Cliknyon, you are in no position to complain about the truly valid investigations about the scamster Donald trump, which, by the way, are supported by more than a supermajority ofamerican citizens, who for good reasons, question him and his actions.

Now in the last couple days it's beginning to look like there has been substantial long=standing money laundering for Russian oligarchs and Mafia by people connected with Trump--kwhich may be why Trump warned Mueller not to start investigating his family's finances Witch hunt? Not hardly.
which is why the real source of corruption in the US is not the Democrats but the GOP. Time now to think about outlawing the GOP as a criminal organization. You've got it backward, oralloy. But then you always do.
MontereyJack

Reply Fri 19 Jan, 2018 01:23 pm
@MontereyJack,
I have no idea why the software decided to underline my post.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Fri 19 Jan, 2018 07:21 pm
FOREIGN BANK REPORTS ‘SUSPICIOUS’ ACTIVITY WITH KUSHNER ACCOUNT AFTER MUELLER LOOKS INTO TRUMP TIES
http://oppositionreport.com/foreign-bank-reports-suspicious-activity-with-kushner-account-after-mueller-looks-into-trump-ties/
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
MontereyJack

Reply Sat 20 Jan, 2018 05:05 am
@oralloy,
What a truly remarlably askew screed. To oralloyh, acting according to the law is abusing the law. The Mueller knvestigations are perfectly legal. Remember the GOP supported them because serious questions have been raised about illegal I'm=nterference in merican elections. But if they get too close to a liar, cheater, scamster that oralloy supports, then tehy become a witch hunt. No oralloy, they are a necessary, deserved search for the truth. And the Trumpists have done some extremely shady things over the years, which are coming to light out of the darkness Trump tries to cast over them.

Saying the Russians should deal with American mokney laujndering is sheer nonsense. The money laundering was a crime, hen done for the American Mafia, and widely praised bor being prosecuted. It's a crime when done for the benefit of Russians too, and an American crime, and it raises red flags, and it looks like Jared Kushner is going down for it. Deutsche Bank reported it, totally nonpolitically, and th Trumps look like they're involved in it up to their slimy elbows.

What happened to someone else, e.g. Bill Clinton has absolutely no bearing on what happens to someone else who commits a crime. We don't stop prosecuting murder simply because O.J or George Zimmermangot off. If the Trumps did the crime, they should do the time. Gods willing they will.

we don't stop
oralloy

Reply Sat 20 Jan, 2018 06:44 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
What a truly remarlably askew screed. To oralloyh, acting according to the law is abusing the law.

When the Democrats use the law to conduct unjustified criminal investigations into people who disagree with them, that is not acting according to the law. It is very much an abuse of the law.

MontereyJack wrote:
The Mueller knvestigations are perfectly legal. Remember the GOP supported them because serious questions have been raised about illegal I'm=nterference in merican elections.

The question of Russian interference in our elections would justify an investigation into what they did, what our vulnerabilities are, and how do we fix things so that it never happens again.

That is exactly what is NOT being done. When the Democrats hijacked this issue to use it as a weapon against Trump, that was the end of efforts to understand the threat and protect future elections.

MontereyJack wrote:
But if they get too close to a liar, cheater, scamster that oralloy supports, then tehy become a witch hunt.

They are witch hunts because they are unjustified investigations solely meant to damage people who disagree with the Democrats.

MontereyJack wrote:
No oralloy, they are a necessary, deserved search for the truth.

Conducting criminal investigations into people just because they disagree with the Democrats is a gross abuse of the law. That behavior is justification for outlawing the Democratic Party.

MontereyJack wrote:
And the Trumpists have done some extremely shady things over the years, which are coming to light out of the darkness Trump tries to cast over them.

If your witch hunt manages to find some minor wrongdoing somewhere (and that's still a huge if), it won't be nearly as bad as what the Democrats let Bill Clinton get away with.

MontereyJack wrote:
Saying the Russians should deal with American mokney laujndering is sheer nonsense.

When Russian criminals make money from Russian victims and launder the money, that's not American money laundering. That is Russian money laundering.

MontereyJack wrote:
The money laundering was a crime, hen done for the American Mafia, and widely praised bor being prosecuted.

I'm guessing it was the American government that was primarily interested in the American mafia's money laundering?

MontereyJack wrote:
It's a crime when done for the benefit of Russians too, and an American crime,

When Russian criminals make money from Russian victims and then launder the money, that is mainly a Russian crime.

MontereyJack wrote:
and it raises red flags, and it looks like Jared Kushner is going down for it.

Only if he can be prosecuted on state charges within the statute of limitations. And if that happens, Trump will likely be spurred to finally do something about the Democratic Party.

MontereyJack wrote:
What happened to someone else, e.g. Bill Clinton has absolutely no bearing on what happens to someone else who commits a crime. We don't stop prosecuting murder simply because O.J or George Zimmermangot off. If the Trumps did the crime, they should do the time. Gods willing they will.

Bad example. George Zimmerman didn't even do anything wrong. He is a hero who prevented a black man from going on a killing spree, and the Democrats tried to lynch him for that.

Anyway, while I know that the Democrats would love to always place themselves above the law and still condemn everyone else, no one is going to let them get away with doing that. They placed Bill Clinton above the law, and now they have no standing to complain about wrongdoing by anyone else.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Sun 21 Jan, 2018 10:17 am
Mitch McConnell Just Killed A Bill Meant To Pay U.S Troops During Government Shutdown.

I hope you will remember November 2018

Comment: I will remember...

Should we expect any less from, "cadet bone spurs"?
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Sun 21 Jan, 2018 10:46 am
Paul Ryan Collected $500,000 In Koch Contributions Days After House Passed Tax Law
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/koch-paysout-to-ryan-after-taxlaw_us_5a63ce41e4b0dc592a09697c
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Sun 21 Jan, 2018 11:29 am
WATCH MITCH MCCONNEL KILL BILL TO PAY OUR TROOPS DURING SHUTDOWN
https://gopocalypse.net/2018/01/watch-mitch-mcconnel-kill-bill-to-pay-our-troops-during-shutdown/
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Sun 21 Jan, 2018 03:56 pm
BREAKING: Another GOP Official Is Facing FBI Investigation & It Doesn’t Look Good At All
http://bipartisanreport.com/2018/01/20/breaking-another-gop-official-is-facing-fbi-investigation-it-doesnt-look-good-at-all/
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Sun 21 Jan, 2018 03:57 pm
Trump Appointee Resigns and Apologizes for Racist Comments
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/20/us/politics/carl-higbie-resigns.html?smid=fb-share
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Mon 22 Jan, 2018 11:27 am
REPUBLICANS TRY TO SILENCE SEN ON SENATE FLOOR FOR STATING TRUTH ABOUT GOP’S ABUSE OF POWER (VIDEO)
http://oppositionreport.com/republicans-try-to-silence-sen-on-senate-floor-for-stating-truth-about-gops-abuse-of-power-video/

The audio on the video in this news story did not work for me I had to look it up elsewhere. but at least the ad played obnoxiously loud.

Another link

Sen. Sherrod Brown silenced on Senate floor for stating truth about GOP abuse of power
https://shareblue.com/sen-sherrod-brown-silenced-senate-floor-stating-truth-gop-abuse-of-power/

0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Mon 22 Jan, 2018 03:12 pm
Pennsylvania Supreme Court Strikes Down State’s Congressional Map, Saying It Illegally Benefits GOP
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/pennsylvania-gerrymandering-court_us_5a662f2ee4b0022830057349
Baldimo

Reply Mon 22 Jan, 2018 04:07 pm
@TheCobbler,
SCOTUS is going to rule on a few of these cases in the next couple of months, should be interesting.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 22 Jan, 2018 04:16 pm
@TheCobbler,
there has been a good run of those gerrymanding decisions
ehBeth

Reply Mon 22 Jan, 2018 04:46 pm
@ehBeth,
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/01/pennsylvania-court-kills-pro-gop-congressional-map.html

Quote:
the Pennsylvania Supremes have ruled that extreme partisan gerrymandering violated both equal protection and “free expression” provisions of the state Constitution.

Because the decision was made on the basis of the state, not the U.S., Constitution, SCOTUS is very unlikely to intervene to save the bacon of Pennsylvania Republicans. If there is any federal recourse against the decision, it could involve the remedy the Pennsylvania court imposed. The judges gave state lawmakers only until February 9 to draw up a new map, with the governor having only until February 15 to submit it to the court, which will draw its own map if the state fails to make its deadline. The speedy timetable is intended to make it possible for the state to hold congressional primaries in May as is currently scheduled. It also reflects the fact that with today’s redistricting software, it really doesn’t take that long to redraw maps. But that’s still a tight window, and with a Republican legislature and a Democratic governor, an agreement could be difficult to reach.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Mon 29 Jan, 2018 09:13 pm
https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/27067633_10156136202704680_5655969548606817891_n.jpg?oh=fcdd28fa8dea64f9606949cc67a3f05e&oe=5AE14ADA
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Wed 31 Jan, 2018 09:14 pm
I am Mexican, deport me. I am poor, blame me. I am elderly, starve me. I am homeless, ignore me, I am sick, un-insure me.
MAGA
0 Replies