Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

emmett grogan

Reply Tue 22 Aug, 2017 01:11 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:

Misspelling my name, another favorite pastime of Bobsal's. I'm a dude and Baldimo is part of my last name, kids in high school used to cal me Bald Dimo because I had a high hairline and I embraced it to my nickname, but if you wish to pick on my name like an elementary school kid then be my guest, I simply asked if you were a returned member. Why are you so defensive?

Only me and "bobsal", eh? I think you're short changing Izzy, glitter bag, drewdad, cicerone, too many to name - too many to remember.

Oh gee. Now I know you anonymously claim to be a bald non female with a nickname.

Me defensive? Maybe bobsal was (or wasn't), how would I know?

I am mildly amused and entertained.
emmett grogan

Reply Tue 22 Aug, 2017 01:14 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
Tell us some more about how "patriotic" all those anti-Semite history loving 2nd Amendment advocates in Charlottesville were, especially that brave soul who ran down a woman and killed her, like a real patriot, right?

We dealt with this one remember?

Where you called out almost all of the antifas as not serving or patriots. Remember? Were you really suggesting that none of those free speech groups are patriotic and you actually think both groups are non serving, non patriots??????
TheCobbler

Reply Tue 22 Aug, 2017 02:16 pm
The phony detail in Donald Trump’s Afghanistan speech that gives away the whole thing
http://www.palmerreport.com/opinion/phony-trump-afghanistan-speech-gives-away/4445/
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Tue 22 Aug, 2017 02:20 pm
@emmett grogan,
Is it fate and karma to have the last name "dimo"? Count me among the pantheon of those who have twisted this name for political clarity.
emmett grogan

Reply Tue 22 Aug, 2017 02:26 pm
@TheCobbler,
dimo? Isn't he the Marx brother no one talks about?
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Tue 22 Aug, 2017 02:47 pm
@emmett grogan,
Quote:
Only me and "bobsal", eh? I think you're short changing Izzy, glitter bag, drewdad, cicerone, too many to name - too many to remember.

Nope, most of them have been adults except for Izzy.

Quote:
Oh gee. Now I know you anonymously claim to be a bald non female with a nickname.

I'm not anonymous, what do you want to know?

Quote:
Me defensive? Maybe bobsal was (or wasn't), how would I know?

I am mildly amused and entertained.

Simple people are usually easily entertained.
TheCobbler

Reply Tue 22 Aug, 2017 03:56 pm
Poll: McConnell’s approval in Kentucky at 18 percent
http://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/347362-poll-mcconnells-approval-in-kentucky-at-18-percent
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 22 Aug, 2017 04:59 pm
@TheCobbler,
It's that high?
0 Replies

emmett grogan

Reply Tue 22 Aug, 2017 10:48 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
I'm not anonymous, what do you want to know?

Bullshit. Whats your name and where do you live?

Quote:
Simple people are usually easily entertained.

It isn't me that is so easily entertained, its you being so entertaining albeit unintentionally so. How would your general goofiness indicate that anyone, specifically me is the simple one?

I don't think hair is the thing lacking about your skull.

Baldimo

Reply Wed 23 Aug, 2017 08:49 am
@emmett grogan,
Quote:
Where you called out almost all of the antifas as not serving or patriots. Remember?

I called Antifa out as not being Patriots, I didn't say anything about whether they served in the military or not, you will once again have to point out where I commented on their service or lack there of.

Quote:
Were you really suggesting that none of those free speech groups are patriotic and you actually think both groups are non serving, non patriots??????

I don't believe either of those groups were Patriots or even acting like Patriots. The only "service" I asked about was your own but you seem to think I applied it the douche bags in Charlottesville.

For someone who claims to not be defensive, you sure have turned defensive.
Baldimo

Reply Wed 23 Aug, 2017 08:54 am
@emmett grogan,
Quote:
Bullshit. Whats your name and where do you live?

Toney, I live in Denver CO.

Quote:
It isn't me that is so easily entertained, its you being so entertaining albeit unintentionally so. How would your general goofiness indicate that anyone, specifically me is the simple one?

I don't think hair is the thing lacking about your skull.

For someone who claims to not be defensive, you sure do seem defensive and turned this little discussion into a personal attack on me for several of your posts. You are going to fit in with the extreme left-wing on this website just fine, personal attacks are a way of life when you don't actually want to or are unable to discuss a topic like an adult.
emmett grogan

Reply Wed 23 Aug, 2017 08:59 am
@Baldimo,
Quote:
I didn't say anything about whether they served in the military or not

Well you most certainly did, too. Right after I told you I am antifas you asked me if I had served. What was the point of that if it wasn't aimed at antifas?

Look it up your own lazy self. A hint: click your way back at the top of our chain of responses and it'll get you back to your question.
Baldimo

Reply Wed 23 Aug, 2017 09:03 am
@emmett grogan,
Quote:
Well you most certainly did, too. Right after I told you I am antifas you asked me if I had served. What was the point of that if it wasn't aimed at antifas?

Look it up your own lazy self. A hint: click your way back at the top of our chain of responses and it'll get you back to your question.

You are being defensive again, I asked you if you had served, not the rest of the Antifa losers.
emmett grogan

Reply Wed 23 Aug, 2017 09:04 am
@Baldimo,
Quote:

I don't believe either of those groups were Patriots or even acting like Patriots. The only "service" I asked about was your own but you seem to think I applied it the douche bags in Charlottesville.

Nonsense. Why bring up my service, then.

And if you think everybody at C'ville were non serving patriots and a pox on all their houses, then what exactly IS your point??????

Defensive? Nah. Mildly amused with your inability to articulate a position.

emmett grogan

Reply Wed 23 Aug, 2017 09:05 am
@Baldimo,
Pretty vague about that Toney.
emmett grogan

Reply Wed 23 Aug, 2017 09:08 am
@Baldimo,
Quote:

For someone who claims to not be defensive, you sure do seem defensive and turned this little discussion into a personal attack on me for several of your posts.

ME? You're the one questioning my service, patriotism and identity on an anonymous forum.

Quote:
You are going to fit in with the extreme left-wing on this website just fine, personal attacks are a way of life when you don't actually want to or are unable to discuss a topic like an adult.

I sure am glad you don't engage in personal attack and insult!
Baldimo

Reply Wed 23 Aug, 2017 09:12 am
@emmett grogan,
Quote:
Nonsense. Why bring up my service, then.

It was a question, if you had served as you have indicated that you have, then you know you promised to defend the Constitution, not defend it for only those people who you agree with. The 1st Amendment applies to everyone in the US and as a vet you promised to defend people's rights, not assault them because you don't like what they have to say.

Quote:
And if you think everybody at C'ville were non serving patriots and a pox on all their houses, then what exactly IS your point??????

There you go with the service thing again. I don't think anyone who marched on either side of that debacle was a Patriot and they are indeed a pox on their houses. You are under some sort of misguided impression that I support the people Antifa were attacking, which I don't.

Quote:
Defensive? Nah. Mildly amused with your inability to articulate a position.

Yeah, pretty damn defensive since you keep coming back to the service of those in Antifa. I have articulated my point, you just don't like it.
emmett grogan

Reply Wed 23 Aug, 2017 09:14 am
@Baldimo,
Quote:
I asked you if you had served, not the rest of the Antifa losers

BULLSHIT! Then what was your point? Still cannot answer that, can you? AND another personal insult and a broad stroke slur on antifas. The devil make you do it???
Baldimo

Reply Wed 23 Aug, 2017 09:14 am
@emmett grogan,
I guess you will have to browse through the rest of the site to find where I have offered up more info. I don't trust you any farther than an Ewok could throw you. There are way to many of you leftist on this site who would ruin someone's life because you don't like their stances or opinions. I'll let you dig if you are really interested.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Wed 23 Aug, 2017 09:28 am
@emmett grogan,
Quote:
ME? You're the one questioning my service, patriotism and identity on an anonymous forum.

I asked you once if you had served in the military, it's a question I happen to ask most of people on this site.

I did question your identity because there are people on this site with dual accounts or they leave and come back with a different account. You seemed to have a some familiarity with me for only being on the site for less than a month and less than 400 posts. It was a legitimate question if you don't like it, then don't answer, doesn't mean I won't ask again.

I did question your Patriotism. If you think violence is the answer to people you don't like, then I do question your Patriotism. If you think it is ok to physically attack people for the words they speak, then I do question your Patriotism. When you align yourself with a group who is supported by Communists then yes, I will question your Patriotism. If that bothers you then don't align yourself with Communists.

Maybe you can tell me what is so "Patriotic" about Antifa?
0 Replies