Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

maporsche

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2017 05:02 pm
@camlok,
camlok wrote:

The coward, Snood, instead of addressing reality, leaps to a favorite US liar position, which almost all Americans are total cowards on - the great unmentionable, in the land of freedom of speech.

Instead of producing evidence, Americans flee, which is cowardly behavior. That is a form of lying, Snood, and once again, you get gold medal in all categories.

I've learned through decades of experience that the most effective way to change the hearts and minds of people is to continually insult them....relentlessly.

Oh wait.....nope, I've learned the opposite of that.
Suttle Tea

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2017 06:10 pm
Quote:
Update for Trump Voters

1. He told you he’d repeal Obamacare and replace it with something “beautiful.” You bought it. But he didn’t repeal and he didn’t replace. (Just as well: His plan would have knocked 22 million off health insurance, including many of you.)

2. He told you he’d cut your taxes. You bought it. But tax “reform” is stalled. And if it ever moves, the only ones whose taxes will be cut are the wealthy.

3. He told you he’d invest $1 billion in our nation’ crumbling infrastructure. You bought it. But his infrastructure plan, which was really a giveaway to rich investors, is also stalled.

4. He said he’d clean the Washington swamp. You bought it. But he's brought into his administration more billionaires, CEOs, and Wall Street moguls than in any administration in history, to make laws that will enrich their businesses, along with former lobbyists, lawyers and consultants who are crafting new policies for the same industries they recently worked for.

5. He said he’d use his business experience to whip the White House into shape. You bought it. But he created the most chaotic, dysfunctional, back-stabbing White House in modern history, in which no one is in charge.

6. He said he’d close “special interest loopholes that have been so good for Wall Street investors but unfair to American workers." You bought it. But he picked a Wall Street financier Stephen Schwarzman to run his strategic and policy forum, who compares closing those loopholes to Hitler’s invasion of Poland.

7. He told you he’d “bring down drug prices” by making deals with drug companies. You bought it. But now the White House says that promise is “inoperative.”

8. He said that on Day One he’d label China a “currency manipulator.” You bought it. But then he met with China’s president and declared "China is not a currency manipulator."

9. He said he wouldn’t bomb Syria. You bought it. But then he bombed Syria.

10. He called Barack Obama “the vacationer-in-Chief” and accused him of playing more rounds of golf than Tiger Woods. He promised to never be the kind of president who took cushy vacations on the taxpayer’s dime, not when there was so much important work to be done. You bought it. But in his first 6 months he has spent more taxpayer money on vacations than Obama did in the first 3 years of his presidency. Not to mention all the money taxpayers are spending protecting his family, including his two sons who travel all over the world on Trump business.

11. He said he’d force companies to keep jobs in America. You believed him. But despite their promises, Carrier, Ford, GM, and the rest are shipping jobs to Mexico and China.

12. He said he’d create coal jobs. You believe him. He hasn’t. But here's what he has done: Since 1965 a federal program called the Appalachian Regional Commission has spent $23 billion helping communities in coal states fund job retraining, reclaim land, and provide desperately needed social services. A.R.C. helped cut poverty rates almost in half, double the percentage of high-school graduates, and reduce infant mortality by two-thirds. Trump’s first proposed budget eliminates A.R.C.
]
0 Replies

snood

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2017 07:13 pm
@maporsche,
Laughing
camlok

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2017 08:24 pm
@maporsche,
You missed the part where they are perpetual cowards, perpetual supporters of their war criminal presidents, perpetual supporters of US terrorism, the most prolific in the world, the most conceited people all based on lies lies lies, supporters of genocide, supporters of baby killers, half a million just in Iraq in the 1990s.

But you grand hypocrites constantly malign other for evils that the US leads in, by a huge margin.

You are as big a coward as Snood, Baldimo, layman, ... .
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2017 08:25 pm
@snood,
Tens of millions murdered by the US is pretty humorous, isn't it, Snood?
maporsche

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2017 09:14 pm
@camlok,
camlok wrote:

Tens of millions murdered by the US is pretty humorous, isn't it, Snood?

No one will ever listen to you and it is ALL your fault.
glitterbag

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2017 09:43 pm
@camlok,
If nothing else you are a very brave to parade your utter nonsense here. Out of curiosity, do you spend your free time with people who bore you silly? How about spending every single second of your free time with a neighbor or co-worker who wants to tell offensive racist jokes or share gruesome details about their sex life? Maybe you don't distinguish between people who have something to say and the boring lunkheads because can only see an audience you assume will listen to your tiresome and slightly unhinged pronouncements.

It's important to remind you, that you have a right to free speech no matter how ridiculous or offensive. That, however, does not mean ANYONE has to spend their free time with YOU....people who find your conversations and attempts to engage them as an utter snore, may prefer to read a book, cook dinner, change diapers, have a root canal, pass a kidney stone, have their finger nails ripped off or maybe almost anything but read one more word fromYOU. You can preach all you want, but you do not have a captive audience. How old are you? I'm guessing your Mom thinks you are her indigo child......well, sober up skippy, you are a tiresome nag and uber annoying..in other words....when you show up you suck all the air and joy out of a room.
TheCobbler

Reply Thu 20 Jul, 2017 02:07 am
@camlok,
You seem to be painting Americans with a pretty wide brush there.

I recall a valiant American effort in taking Hitler out; remember the popular vote did not elect Trump.

Granted America has its share of lousy corrupt people too, I just don't see the profit in lumping the overwhelming number of good Americans in the whole bunch of bad ones. "Every single country" has its unsavory bunch of deplorable citizens.

Could you please try and be considerate of the "majority" of Americans who do genuinely care about the state of affairs?

You hurl the word "America" around like it is a swear word. Perhaps it is because those who you get your news sources from do the same.

This is not the way to root out the bad and build up the good. This approach condemns all... and that seems to be more of a political ploy rather than a constructive solution.
Blickers

Reply Fri 21 Jul, 2017 09:23 pm
@snood,
Quote snood, (about camlok)
Quote:
I bet Thanksgiving dinner is a hoot at your house.

I doubt camlok has Thanksgiving dinner at his place. From talking to him a short time, I gather he lives in North Korea and is paid to pound out anti-Western crap on the internet. Not in money, in extra food rations. That's how the government pays people in North Korea.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 22 Jul, 2017 11:05 am
@TheCobbler,
Many ignore the fact that we enjoy freedoms and opportunities not found in many countries around the world. We enjoy peace and tranquility with plenty of food and luxuries not available in many countries. Most education is free, and our health care is pretty good. Medicare and Medicaid provides health care for the majority.
camlok

Reply Sat 22 Jul, 2017 12:14 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Many ignore the fact that we enjoy freedoms and opportunities not found in many countries around the world.

You, and the vast majority of your countrypeople, ignore the fact that your governments take away freedoms and opportunities from hundreds of millions around the world. You conceited, brainwashed folks think you are something special when you are nothing but supporters of war criminals and terrorists, evil baby killers, ... .

Most of the German people never knew of the evil, while most of you do and still you offer your unflagging support.
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Sat 22 Jul, 2017 12:15 pm
@Blickers,
Incredibly stupid post, Blickers. Congratulations on your best post to date.
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Sat 22 Jul, 2017 12:18 pm
@TheCobbler,
Quote:
You seem to be painting Americans with a pretty wide brush there.

I recall a valiant American effort in taking Hitler out; remember the popular vote did not elect Trump.

Granted America has its share of lousy corrupt people too, I just don't see the profit in lumping the overwhelming number of good Americans in the whole bunch of bad ones. "Every single country" has its unsavory bunch of deplorable citizens.

No country has had every leaders since WWII be a Class A war criminal, a Class A terrorist, When you support that kind of evil, and it went back long before WWII, how can there be good Americans?

Now I will allow that there are some folks who are truly brainwashed. But when y'all hear of the evil, you just outright ignore it.
camlok

Reply Sat 22 Jul, 2017 12:26 pm
@maporsche,
See what I mean, folks. You are the equivalent of the German people, except the Germans couldn't speak out against the evil of Hitler because they would have been killed.

You are supposedly a free people, you supposedly are the folks who run the governments; remember the bullshit Abe fed you, "government of the people, by the ... ".

You know that Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Nicargua, Panama, Haiti, Cuba, Guatemala, Argentina, Ecuador, ... are all massive sets of US war crimes and terrorism and still all you can do is whine, bitch and moan about how bad your lives are, never caring one whit about all the evil you have helped bestow on the hundreds of millions of innocents YOU have caused to have terrible lives.

0 Replies

camlok

Reply Sat 22 Jul, 2017 12:28 pm
@glitterbag,
What a complete and total farce you are, glitterbag! Have you no sense of compassion for the hundreds of millions you have helped to murder, maim and destroy their lives?

Why not try to live the propaganda about the US being kind and benevolent instead of letting your life be a propaganda movie reel?

None of you cowards, [land of the brave - what utter bullshit!] will address the real history of the USA. You are like little children in your incapacity to address hard truths.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Sun 23 Jul, 2017 04:37 am
@camlok,
There is a majority of people in the US who do not support dictators and who are not at all brainwashed... But that does not fit into your "relentlessly bash the USA" agenda does it?

When you bash the USA with your blank check broad brush, you are bashing even the progressives, democrats, save the earth liberals and the rationalist free (unbrainwashed) thinkers too.

Try and be more specific as to who "exactly" you are trying to change... that is all I am saying friend.

Otherwise, it is you who are actually the one who is brainwashed and radicalized.
camlok

Reply Sun 23 Jul, 2017 09:22 am
@TheCobbler,
Quote:
There is a majority of people in the US who do not support dictators and who are not at all brainwashed...

If there is this majority, how has there been over 70 illegal invasions, tens of millions slaughtered by the US, hundreds of millions having their lives and lands destroyed, rampant, daily US terrorism and not a soul convicted for all these vicious crimes.

TheCobbler

Reply Mon 24 Jul, 2017 01:55 am
https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/s480x480/20140036_1946626915607456_8980291238312682746_n.jpg?oh=280a64758aec2e5ccf6977537719dc96&oe=59F0B0A8
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Mon 24 Jul, 2017 02:26 am
@camlok,
Do I really need to explain this to someone as un-brainwashed as you?

We, in the US, like nearly all other countries in the world, have on one hand an elite political arm of our government and then on the other hand we have the electorate.

Through disinformation and many empty promises, bad and corrupt people make it into our political governing forces.

The electorate and the governing forces do not always agree.

This is why we have many anti-war protests that have shut down wars in the past.

And are you under the impression that we should just let ourselves get weak militarily and let any outside force usurp our sovereignty?

We are a wealthy country and this wealth is envied by those countries and factions who would do all in their power steal it to enrich themselves.

Are you suggesting we should not defend what is ours?

War is not always justified but when others are pointing the finger at you sometime that is because they desire what you have.

The grass is not always greener on the other side. We could let small threats become bigger threats or we could proactively pursue threats with the aim of extinguishing these threats before they grow into something that has a higher casualty rate.

Unless you are privy to military intelligence and a seasoned general, I do not really think your assessment of what wars are just carries as much weight as you think.

What crystal ball do you use to make your judgment as to which wars are justified and I think that not everything is rosy and black and white.

I am not excusing people for unjust wars but I am not saying that war is not necessary also.

Once again you use a wide brush to convict all and you do not consider the alternative to doing nothing could mean the end of our way of life as we know it.

Not all wars are justified... But, some are...

I am not sure I trust you or many others to know the difference...

But we cannot condemn all war or military leaders or we become defeated.

Is that what you want is for us to become defeated?

If so, that that would explain a lot and it makes your ideas suicidal and without good moral judgment.

Some wars are fought for defensive reasons, some are fought for political reasons and some are simply fought for financial reasons.

All of these reasons can be at times justified but not all are just.

Be more specific about what wars you find unjust rather than leaving our country wide open for hostility so you can point the finger to exalt yourself above an evil that is sometimes quite necessary...

The casualties of war often die for a greater good, it is a sad but undeniable truth.
NSFW (view)