Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

izzythepush

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2017 01:17 am
@TheCobbler,
Only five days to word that mediocre comeback. I can see you're at the top of your game. My point remains, try not to post when you're shitfaced, you won't look so stupid.

I'll post where I want, and if some idiot is talking out of his arse I'll point it out.

You sure act like I'm on ignore.
TheCobbler

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2017 01:22 am
@izzythepush,
Shove off Izzy, I just had surgery; do you mind if I have a life outside of your crap?

I will not be clicking on, or reading, your response to this.

I am sure you will waste your breath so your sick ego can have the last word.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2017 01:26 am
@TheCobbler,
Don't play the victim, it's pathetic.

Having said that I hope you have a speedy recovery. It would help if you didn't stay up all night on the computer talking bollocks.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2017 08:36 am
July 18, 2017
Kentucky Republican Party Chair Tasered After Exposing Himself To Man In Department Store Bathroom
http://www.gopocalypse.org/kentucky-republican-party-chair-david-narramore-tasered-after-exposing-himself-to-man-in-department-store-bathroom/

Maybe this wouldn't have happened had he used the woman's bathroom. lol

Perhaps republicans need a bathroom of their own... (cynical)
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2017 08:51 am
https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/20140103_1606815012693283_2517722806862283404_n.jpg?oh=aa566c6591268456e08a934a1ed2bdff&oe=59F0B1CB
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2017 10:43 am
@TheCobbler,
Forgive them, for they no not what they do.
snood

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2017 10:51 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Forgive them, for they no not what they do.

I get the ironic reference to Jesus, but seriously there's no way they could not know what they are doing in supporting this man. His character has been unambiguously on display for decades.
TheCobbler

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2017 11:32 am
@snood,
I agree Snood, it is hard to not see through Trump's fake façade.

CI has the right idea but I think he is also being cynical... Smile
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2017 11:44 am
@snood,
It is something that truly puzzles me. A former a2k poster who is a hard-core White Christian Evangelical from Alabama does not understand why people are being so mean to 45 and dear Mr. Jeff and the rest of his sweet sweet friends. I had to unfriend her on FB. I couldn't handle the treacle anymore.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2017 01:15 pm
@snood,
Even with the knowledge that Trump is a racial bigot, liar and scammer, about 39% of Americans still supports this low grade primate. His supporters are just as clueless to how Trump works to take away their government social benefits to give bigger tax breaks to the rich. There's no cure for stupid.
http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/01/donald-trump-lies-liar-effect-brain-214658
camlok

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2017 01:27 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Americans know clearly what they do, support war criminals, terrorists, rapists, baby killers, thieves, purveyors of genocide, ... , right, CI, Snood, ... ?
snood

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2017 01:43 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
low grade primate

I like that one
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2017 01:50 pm
@ehBeth,
Quote:
I had to unfriend her on FB.

How old are you?
snood

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2017 02:49 pm
@camlok,
Is 'unfriending' something that should be limited to only a certain age demographic? It's a tool with a purpose on social media - just like 'ignore' is a tool with a purpose here.
camlok

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2017 03:04 pm
@snood,
It's not a tool, Snood, and you know it. It's an action for cowards, and you are clearly one of them.

ehBeth "unfriended" someone because of her voice/manner of speaking?
camlok

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2017 03:07 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
I'll post where I want, and if some idiot is talking out of his arse I'll point it out.

You sure act like I'm on ignore.

Jesus Murphy, you are a hypocrite, Izzy.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2017 03:26 pm
@camlok,
You call everyone cowards, hypocrites, liars and worse. Everyday. For 'offenses' as mundane as using 'ignore' or 'unfriending'.
I bet Thanksgiving dinner is a hoot at your house.
camlok

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2017 03:57 pm
@snood,
A coward who won't face the evils that his country has committed is a coward.

That's also a hypocrite, a grand hypocrite, Snood, and you capture the essence of that well, too.

Liars are those who keep pretending when faced with absolute impossibilities - like the US is a kind, benevolent country.

Quote:
For 'offenses' as mundane as using 'ignore' or 'unfriending'.

Nice try, Snood. That right there encompasses all three.
snood

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2017 04:05 pm
@camlok,
I just clicked on one of your 'user ignored' posts, to see if you're still steadily spouting weapons-grade nutbag nonsense. And...yup. So, back to silent mode for you! I'll check in a month or so to see if you are making any sense. Hope springs eternal - who knows, someone might get you on some meds or something.
camlok

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2017 04:12 pm
@snood,
The coward, Snood, instead of addressing reality, leaps to a favorite US liar position, which almost all Americans are total cowards on - the great unmentionable, in the land of freedom of speech.

Instead of producing evidence, Americans flee, which is cowardly behavior. That is a form of lying, Snood, and once again, you get gold medal in all categories.