Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

TheCobbler

Reply Mon 10 Jul, 2017 04:33 am
Ken Burns to Evangelical Voters: 'What Part of Donald Trump Reminds You of Jesus Christ?'
http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a46441/ken-burns-evangelicals-trump/
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Mon 10 Jul, 2017 04:45 am
@oralloy,
Who do you think is supplying all this heroin to the streets in the US so people lately have been dropping dead like flies?

Isn't it odd that Afghanistan has no one to sell their heroin to and suddenly we have it everywhere?

Like Reagan when he flooded the US streets with crack cocaine... 'mostly black neighborhoods'. (Secret South American deals...)

I certainly do not think our US government is lily white when it comes to the these outrageous, egregious offences.

It is time for some serious transparency in our "secret services"...

I am with Oralloy, our country is one of the worst offenders and now we have a pimp in the White House whose dealings are deep in organized crime!

Thanks to idiot, white trash, Trump supporters who are so uneducated they have a worse command of the English language than Mexican immigrants...
oralloy

Reply Mon 10 Jul, 2017 05:45 am
@TheCobbler,
TheCobbler wrote:
Who do you think is supplying all this heroin to the streets in the US so people lately have been dropping dead like flies?

Beats me. I don't know anything about it.

TheCobbler wrote:
Like Reagan when he flooded the US streets with crack cocaine... 'mostly black neighborhoods'. (Secret South American deals...)

Reagan did no such thing.

TheCobbler wrote:
I am with Oralloy, our country is one of the worst offenders and now we have a pimp in the White House whose dealings are deep in organized crime!

What are you accusing me of saying here? Our country is one of the good guys.
Baldimo

Reply Mon 10 Jul, 2017 09:48 am
@camlok,
Quote:
Part of the generous group of countries who actually deliver foreign aid instead of stealing and raping and pillaging poor countries as the tight ass USA does.

Funny you say that, when I was in Pakistan in late 2005 and early 2006, I don't recall seeing either of those 2 countries helping after the earthquakes in that region. I was there with the my Reserve unit for 5 months and we were joined by the US Marines and the Aussies. There were no Swedish or Icelandic soldiers there helping people.

We spent the first couple of weeks rescuing people and evacuating area's, then we spent the rest of the time there delivering supplies to area's and people. It was some of the toughest work I have done in my life, we worked 12 hour days 7 days a week for 5 months to save millions, I was a mechanic at the time and fixing helicopters that are keeping millions alive is pretty intense work.

I'm wondering if you have ever helped others like this?
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Mon 10 Jul, 2017 11:02 am
@TheCobbler,
Quote:

Drug dealers are doing the supplying and stupid ass Americans with a dangerous drug. I don't blame the dealers, I blame the people who are using the drugs. If you didn't know this drug could kill you, then you deserve to die, Heroin isn't new and to use it shows your stupidity.

Quote:
Isn't it odd that Afghanistan has no one to sell their heroin to and suddenly we have it everywhere?

It was about the only good thing the Taliban did for the world, was to just about eliminate the poppy fields in Afghanistan. The heroin trade has flourished in the last 15 years.

Quote:

Heroin has a much larger effect on white people than it does other groups, much like meth before it. This cycle will continue to repeat and there is nothing the govt can do about it, people are dumb to put that crap in their bodies.

Quote:

You might be confusing Oralloy with Camlok/JTT.

Quote:
Thanks to idiot, white trash, Trump supporters who are so uneducated they have a worse command of the English language than Mexican immigrants...

Your bias is showing. It was actually educated white woman who put Trump over the top in the election.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Tue 11 Jul, 2017 11:17 pm
@oralloy,
eat peat moss and die...
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Tue 11 Jul, 2017 11:22 pm
I just met sexy a man on the streets, he said was as high on 'spice'; his tattoos and lazy eyes. I could have invited him home, my doctor would have killed me for making my gene diversity like a YMCA pool.
TheCobbler

Reply Tue 11 Jul, 2017 11:23 pm
He could have been the one.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Tue 11 Jul, 2017 11:46 pm
I want
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Wed 12 Jul, 2017 01:09 am
Bring on the men Smile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdYgWa5hA_4
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 12 Jul, 2017 01:09 am
@TheCobbler,
Spice is really ******* dangerous, popular amongst prisoners. For your own safety keep away.

http://www.narconon.org/drug-abuse/effects-of-spice.html
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Wed 12 Jul, 2017 08:03 am
https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/19989649_452669618422971_5273850015902011169_n.jpg?oh=acc164ccbf068bcc6ec55629412622af&oe=5A0A84A7
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Thu 13 Jul, 2017 04:51 am
https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/19961353_1861504540832095_5360274335440529975_n.jpg?oh=b8d645e2fe8798ec21db69d491dd100b&oe=59C3C98C
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Thu 13 Jul, 2017 09:59 pm
I got banned because I used my big mouth, you never know when your words will offend someone.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Thu 13 Jul, 2017 10:33 pm
I only date curious men.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Thu 13 Jul, 2017 10:38 pm
men with substance and muscles
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Thu 13 Jul, 2017 10:40 pm
yes you have muscles and a wife too.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Thu 13 Jul, 2017 10:43 pm
maybe I could be a third wheel
izzythepush

Reply Fri 14 Jul, 2017 01:23 am
@TheCobbler,
Maybe you could stop getting off your head and posting your grandiose delusions on here. You'd have far fewer problems if you only posted when sober.
TheCobbler

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2017 01:07 am
@izzythepush,
Maybe you could post in your own boring threads and stop sucking off mine like a parasitic bile worm?

I am happy with the people who post here who have something constructive to say and for people who don't, like you Izzy, please hit the road.

You insult me only to inflate your sad and repressive self-loathing.

Pathetic.

I have my owe self-loathing i accept my imperfections but I do not need to satisfy this lack by attacking others to artificially inflate my ego.

You attack me and your ill intentions are transparent.

You are already on ignore please shove off Izzy.

I would block you if I could, then you could go leach off someone else.