Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

glitterbag

Reply Fri 19 May, 2017 11:19 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter, you have the patience of a Saint.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Fri 19 May, 2017 11:28 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Please don't try to explain, it will take too long, Baldi writes phrases like this, is long a classroom to sit with an understand person. And he's still trying to claim he went to college, a college where sci fi geeks get picked on no less.

It never ceases to amaze me how you can misconstrue my comments so poorly as to make them say something I never said. I never claimed to be picked on in college, that took place in high school. My comments about the old "safe spaces" applied to my time in college and was after the time when I was picked on and bullied. Of course you wouldn't know anything about bullies, you are one.

Quote:
When I was at uni, there were lots of sci fi types, and they didn't get picked on, mostly because the sorts who picked on them never made it to uni.

Jocks and assholes never made it to Uni, only true intellectual types? That sounds naive at best and a lie at worst. Ones ability to be a dick and pick on people has no bearing on their ability to preform in college or the university. Here in the states, those types of guys join Fraternities to be with others of their ilk. Do you not have Frats in the UK?

Quote:
Baldi's lies get more ridiculous by the day.

Your ability to lie about other people's comments is what is more ridiculous by the day.

Quote:
You're right about his lack of empathy, nobody ever got murdered for being a sci fi geek, but plenty have been killed because of race gender or sexual orientation. It's quite pathetic to claim there's sort of equivalence.

I have empathy, I just don't apply it like you do. You guys use empathy as a weapon and I've become numb to it's use, It's just another leftist tactic that is overplayed.

The college safe spaces were not because gay students were being killed, it was purely due to bullying, the Mathew Shepard case wouldn't happen for another 4 years. Leave it to you to take a point being made about bulling and use it to bully someone, you then blow it out of proportion to make a stupid point against me.

hingehead

Reply Fri 19 May, 2017 07:38 pm
@Baldimo,
"Empathy is a leftist tactic that is overplayed"

Do you even listen to yourself any more?
TheCobbler

Reply Fri 19 May, 2017 10:46 pm
https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/p480x480/18519629_728225184029804_8471447918782689381_n.png?oh=0ab9c4464f73268d558dcdcfd0193f22&oe=59AC498B
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Sat 20 May, 2017 12:02 am
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DAP0yPgUIAAtJoZ.jpg:large
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Sat 20 May, 2017 12:11 am
Trump's persecution of Obama was much more heinous because Obama was truly innocent of Trump's charges, where Trump's perceived persecution of himself is actually due to Trump's own criminal and treasonous activities on so many levels.
oralloy

Reply Sat 20 May, 2017 02:30 am
@TheCobbler,
Trump didn't persecute Obama. The notion that the birth certificate nonsense did any sort of harm to Obama is just plain silly.

And Trump is innocent of all these false charges that the Democrats are making against him.

Face it, liberals are scum.
TheCobbler

Reply Sat 20 May, 2017 08:52 am
Trump's mouth is so big that it is impossible he will not implicate himself in any kind of trial...
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Sat 20 May, 2017 09:07 am
@oralloy,
Yes, Trump did publically "persecute" president Obama on many occasions, to call someone a Muslim and a foreigner when many on the right are religiophobes and racists, was a ploy to discredit Obama in the most devious and vicious of ways.

This was indeed persecution and a witch hunt that was based solely and completely on Trump's LIES.

While the criminal accusations against Trump are based upon verifiable and undeniable proof. As it was said by prosecutors, there is more than circumstantial evidence against Trump.

Trump has committed so many felonies and treasonous acts that any one of them is a prosecutable offence (including the rape charges). And what is he hiding in those tax returns that he is so terrified everyone will find out?

And your opinion of liberals is the actual scum here. Democrats are more than liberals, we are also progressives and upstanding citizen who respect our US constitution and the rights of "we the people"... That is a lot more than can be said about many/most GOP "we the corporations" scum.
TheCobbler

Reply Sat 20 May, 2017 09:16 am
https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/18527623_1851377175115130_4371152069866216390_n.jpg?oh=60d0776ac5966c03463e6a0527292ac0&oe=59BEEF91

Show us your tax returns...
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Sat 20 May, 2017 09:19 am
The Trump haters are right, he's a nightmare! Ann Coulter
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Sat 20 May, 2017 11:54 am
Truth seekers: inside the UK election's fake news war room
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/may/19/truth-seekers-inside-the-uk-elections-fake-news-war-room?CMP=share_btn_fb

More fibbing, crappy right wingers and their fake news being busted by, the truth.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 20 May, 2017 12:14 pm
@TheCobbler,
Quote:
Yes, Trump did publically "persecute" president Obama on many occasions, to call someone a Muslim and a foreigner when many on the right are religiophobes and racists, was a ploy to discredit Obama in the most devious and vicious of ways.

What was more discouraging was the fact that no republican challenged Trump's lies. Pence, the avowed christian, didn't challenge Trump's lies.
Trump challenged Obama's birthplace for five years.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/15/politics/donald-trump-obama-birther-united-states/

Trump, the man-child continues with his lies.

From Wapo: https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2017/04/17/this-brutal-new-poll-shows-that-fewer-and-fewer-people-believe-trumps-lies/?utm_term=.05c1627e20b5
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Sat 20 May, 2017 04:57 pm
https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/18582642_1139390659521516_8810854797658451234_n.jpg?oh=8badf086800f79dd5cffc7de89ee3cc8&oe=59B42C1A
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 20 May, 2017 11:34 pm
@TheCobbler,
TheCobbler wrote:

This was indeed persecution and a witch hunt that was based solely and completely on Trump's LIES.

Laughably untrue allegations that no one paid any attention to is hardly persecution.

Now maybe it would have been persecution if the falsehoods were given wall-to-wall news coverage as if they were true and a special prosecutor were appointed to try to wrongly convict innocent people. But these accusations were taken no more seriously than some drunk guy ranting on a street corner that the world is about to end.

TheCobbler wrote:
While the criminal accusations against Trump are based upon verifiable and undeniable proof. As it was said by prosecutors, there is more than circumstantial evidence against Trump.

Wrong. The accusations against Trump were all fabricated by the Democrats.

TheCobbler wrote:
Trump has committed so many felonies and treasonous acts that any one of them is a prosecutable offence (including the rape charges).

Trump has not committed a single crime.

TheCobbler wrote:
And your opinion of liberals is the actual scum here.

Anyone who is monstrous enough to fabricate charges against innocent people just because they disagree with them is by definition scum.

TheCobbler wrote:
Democrats are more than liberals, we are also progressives

Whatever differences you think there are between liberals and progressives, they both fabricate false charges against innocent people just for disagreeing with them.

TheCobbler wrote:
and upstanding citizen who respect our US constitution and the rights of "we the people"...

That is one thing that Democrats most certainly are NOT.

No one who would fabricate untrue charges against an innocent president cares one bit about either rights or the Constitution.

(Not to mention the Democrats' long history of trying to overthrow the Second Amendment.)
TheCobbler

Reply Sun 21 May, 2017 09:32 am
@oralloy,
We all know Trumps attacks on President Obama was because Trump is a racist, and if racist attacks on a person are not persecution I would like to know what the hell is...

I can't believe you even took the time to write this drivel. I got about halfway down and did not even read the rest...

oralloy

Reply Sun 21 May, 2017 04:34 pm
@TheCobbler,
TheCobbler wrote:
We all know Trumps attacks on President Obama was because Trump is a racist, and if racist attacks on a person are not persecution I would like to know what the hell is...

Good grief. If there is one bit of nonsense that is weirder than all the other nonsense that the Left spouts, it is the ridiculous claim that anyone who opposes Obama is a racist.

I noticed that the Left didn't start spouting that nonsense until after Obama was reelected. Apparently they thought that such ridiculous nonsense would lose him votes if they spouted it during his first term.

TheCobbler wrote:
I can't believe you even took the time to write this drivel. I got about halfway down and did not even read the rest...

The idea that it is wrong to fabricate untrue charges against innocent people is just too much to handle?

The Republicans always turn around and use the Democrats' dirty tricks against them. I expect you guys will not like it so much when it is your people who are being convicted of untrue charges.
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Sun 21 May, 2017 05:24 pm
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/5b/89/ca/5b89cab2b655df1f62cb106dffb1499e.jpg
glitterbag

Reply Sun 21 May, 2017 09:53 pm
@hingehead,
You made me chuckle.
0 Replies

revelette1

Reply Mon 22 May, 2017 09:06 am
Quote:
Supreme Court tosses GOP-drawn North Carolina voting districts

The U.S. Supreme Court on Monday ruled that Republicans in North Carolina unlawfully took race into consideration when drawing congressional district boundaries, concentrating black voters in a bid to diminish their overall political clout.

The justices upheld a lower court's February 2016 ruling that threw out two majority-black U.S. House of Representatives districts because Republican lawmakers improperly used race as a factor when redrawing the legislative map after the 2010 census. The court was unanimous on upholding the ruling on one of the districts and split 5-3 on the other, with three conservatives dissenting.

reuters
0 Replies