Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2017 11:06 am
@Blickers,
Thanks for your response to oralloy.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2017 11:50 am
@cicerone imposter,
I don't bother reading his posts, it's too depressing, knowing there are people who are just full of bile and hate. There's no point, he's so repetitive, you know what he's going to say anyway because he's said it hundreds of times before. You're a decent person, you don't have to put up with his crap. I don't.
hingehead

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2017 05:50 pm
Couldn't resist

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/85/ec/26/85ec260c947c36ffbab928fcf8991b24.jpg
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2017 06:04 pm
@hingehead,
That one is new and creative. Worth a thumb's up - and a good laugh. Smile
jcboy

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2017 07:46 pm
@cicerone imposter,
1) Russia cyber-hacked our electrical grid.

2) Iran tested some non-nuclear missiles which they are allowed to test by international law.

Guess which event has the Republicans all "up in arms" as a matter of "pressing national security"? Cool Dumb bastards!
snood

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2017 08:33 pm
@jcboy,
Dumb as hell. And dangerous.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2017 09:35 pm
@Blickers,
Blickers wrote:
The FBI is probing multiple leads between the Russian effort to affect the American election and possible collusion in that effort by the Trump campaign.

If Manafort (sounds like the name of a BElf outpost) failed to register as a foreign agent, that has nothing to do with Trump or his presidency.

Blickers wrote:
To date, we have no indication one way or the other if they are investigating Trump's illegal partnering with a corrupt Azerbaijani official to use the funds for construction of one of Trump's hotels in that country, (which is on Iran's northern border), as a conduit for Iran to fund terrorist groups worldwide.

Don't hold your breath.

Blickers wrote:
The American people will make the decision about whether Clinton's lying about a consensual affair with a young college graduate is in any way equivalent to Trump's campaign cooperating with America's enemy, Russia, in influencing our elections. And Trump's filling his Administration with toadies just off the Kremlin payroll. And Trump's illegal partnership with corrupt Azerbaijani officials to create a financial conduit for Iran to fund terrorist groups worldwide.

I know that it's a liberal dream that Democrats get to live by their own rules and don't have to follow the rules that apply to everyone else, but if we ever come to a scenario where a Republican president has done something impeachable (it won't be Trump) the Left is going to find that the Republicans will not let them create such a system.
oralloy

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2017 09:37 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
I don't bother reading his posts, it's too depressing, knowing there are people who are just full of bile and hate.

The only hatemonger here is you.

izzythepush wrote:
There's no point, he's so repetitive, you know what he's going to say anyway because he's said it hundreds of times before.

So terrible of me to always stick to the truth instead of making up lies.
0 Replies

Blickers

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2017 11:52 pm
@oralloy,
Quote oralloy:
Quote:
If Manafort (sounds like the name of a BElf outpost) failed to register as a foreign agent, that has nothing to do with Trump or his presidency.

Goes deeper than that. Manafort handled several deals in Ukraine working for a Russian front that went through a Cyprus bank noted for money laundering Russian dirty deals. One of the managers of that Cypriot money laundering bank was Wilbur Ross, who Trump just appointed to be Commerce Secretary. Trump's people are up to their neck in Russian connections.

Quote Blickers:
Quote:
To date, we have no indication one way or the other if they are investigating Trump's illegal partnering with a corrupt Azerbaijani official to use the funds for construction of one of Trump's hotels in that country, (which is on Iran's northern border), as a conduit for Iran to fund terrorist groups worldwide.

Quote oralloy:
Quote:
Don't hold your breath.

The connection is obvious. The way this corrupt official works for the Iranian government is to undertake large building projects with too-high prices, which money comes from Iran and which substantial amounts of the money earmarked for the project actually goes to terrorist groups, thereby bypassing the anti-terrorist funding safeguards the US has set up. If Trump's building is part of this-and the hotel is located miles from the shore in a railroad area when all the other luxury hotels were on the water-then he is in deep legal trouble. Trump is allowing himself to be used as front for funding terrorists by Iran. Serious business.

Quote oralloy:
Quote:
I know that it's a liberal dream that Democrats get to live by their own rules and don't have to follow the rules that apply to everyone else,

To most of the public, Monicagate was just a 50 year old guy who got caught having a consensual affair with a young woman in her mid twenties. That's it. Trump is selling the whole damn country and Europe besides out to Russia, and allowing himself to be used as a front for Iran to fund terrorists. We'll see who the American people judge, and how much.

glitterbag

Reply Thu 30 Mar, 2017 12:22 am
@Blickers,
I honestly admire your patience. I can't bring myself to read most of those guys, let alone explain things to them. Too many of them try to act like the spawn of Rush Limbaugh, who is also the least likely blowhard I could imagine inspiring anyone.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 30 Mar, 2017 04:43 am
@Blickers,
Blickers wrote:
Goes deeper than that. Manafort handled several deals in Ukraine working for a Russian front that went through a Cyprus bank noted for money laundering Russian dirty deals. One of the managers of that Cypriot money laundering bank was Wilbur Ross, who Trump just appointed to be Commerce Secretary. Trump's people are up to their neck in Russian connections.

There is nothing wrong with having connections to Russia.

Blickers wrote:
The connection is obvious. The way this corrupt official works for the Iranian government is to undertake large building projects with too-high prices, which money comes from Iran and which substantial amounts of the money earmarked for the project actually goes to terrorist groups, thereby bypassing the anti-terrorist funding safeguards the US has set up. If Trump's building is part of this-and the hotel is located miles from the shore in a railroad area when all the other luxury hotels were on the water-then he is in deep legal trouble. Trump is allowing himself to be used as front for funding terrorists by Iran. Serious business.

Well my advice, offered in good faith, is don't hold your breath.

If you end up wasting time and energy worrying about this issue, once you realize that it is wasted time and energy, don't say I didn't warn you.

Blickers wrote:
To most of the public, Monicagate was just a 50 year old guy who got caught having a consensual affair with a young woman in her mid twenties. That's it. Trump is selling the whole damn country and Europe besides out to Russia, and allowing himself to be used as a front for Iran to fund terrorists. We'll see who the American people judge, and how much.

I guess we'll have to wait for a Republican president to commit an impeachable offense before you will be able to understand how the Republicans will react to such an event. The Republicans do not intend to let the Democrats create the liberal dream system where liberals are above the law.

As for Trump, if he and Putin decide that they'd both rather see the EU broken up into smaller powers that can be played against each other, they will be within their rights to divide up the EU that way.
farmerman

Reply Thu 30 Mar, 2017 04:53 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
There is nothing wrong with having connections to Russia.
SO if Russia has interfered with this election by nefarious means, thats ok with you eh?

Even if Russia came on to influence an election AGAINST Trump Id be incensed and want to get to the bottom of it all and bring folks to accountability.

The Putin likkers on A2K seem to avoid this possibility.The rise of fascism in a state is never sudden, its always gradual. I think Tweets own party is beginning to exert some concern responses.

snood

Reply Thu 30 Mar, 2017 07:49 am
@farmerman,
It's no use fm. The ignorant devotion to the charlatan cheeto is completely pigheaded and impenetrable.
TheCobbler

Reply Thu 30 Mar, 2017 08:40 am
Correctamundo!
https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/17498556_1945700518999554_2673070417224450646_n.jpg?oh=eb9fb3a055a874fab75ada1d0ea8610c&oe=5994A640
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Thu 30 Mar, 2017 08:43 am
Having connections to the Russian people is one thing and having connections to organized Russian crime is another.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 30 Mar, 2017 09:22 am
@farmerman,
Some can't see the forest for the trees.
TheCobbler

Reply Thu 30 Mar, 2017 10:36 pm
Trump will be the first lame duck president in history to control both houses.
TheCobbler

Reply Thu 30 Mar, 2017 10:42 pm
@jcboy,
And let's not forget trillions of our tax dollars magically seem to disappear from the pentagon...
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 31 Mar, 2017 04:52 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
SO if Russia has interfered with this election by nefarious means, thats ok with you eh?

If Russia did something, that is on Russia. My post was expressly addressing whether TRUMP did anything wrong.

farmerman wrote:
Even if Russia came on to influence an election AGAINST Trump Id be incensed and want to get to the bottom of it all and bring folks to accountability.

Unfortunately the Democratic Party doesn't care about right and wrong. They just see this as a way to distract Trump from being able to do the work of the American people.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 31 Mar, 2017 04:53 am
@snood,
snood wrote:
It's no use fm. The ignorant devotion to the charlatan cheeto is completely pigheaded and impenetrable.

Don't be silly. The Democrats hate the Constitution and want to violate our rights.

Trump loves the Constitution and is fighting to protect our rights.

It's an easy choice.

And "that Trump hasn't done anything wrong" is a factual question. Facts are pretty straightforward for non-liberals.
0 Replies