Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

hingehead

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2017 06:20 pm
@izzythepush,
And a rash of repossessions floods the market, drives down prices and screws your equity.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2017 01:38 am
@cicerone imposter,
Fixed rate mortgages don't tend to be that long, normally about 5 years tops.
maporsche

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2017 06:58 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Fixed rate mortgages don't tend to be that long, normally about 5 years tops.

Not how it usually works in the USA Iz. 30 year fixed rate loans last the life of the loan. Something like 85% of all mortgages right now are this type. And like 10% are 15 year fixed rate loans.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2017 07:07 am
@maporsche,
Thanks.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2017 11:03 am
@izzythepush,
Is this were we get to mock you for not knowing what you are talking about? What about your ignorance on a subject and the blatant lie you just told about 5 years tops for fixed rate mortgages? How about some ridicule about not understanding how things really work or pointing out the fact that you flat out lied?

Naw, I'll just point out that here in the US these things work differently than they do in the UK...

P.S. I will make sure to bring this up every chance I get even when it comes to unrelated topics. I'm going to pull an Izzy!
camlok

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2017 11:17 am
@Baldimo,
Izzy was obviously speaking from a UK perspective. That wasn't a lie, that was his perspective on what exists in the UK.

Now let's address your "lies". Instead of directly and honestly addressing the molten steel found at WTC, pictures and videos of which are abundant, you simply created false diversions, used slander and mocking language.

Here's such a video.

9/11: NIST Engineer John Gross Denies WTC Molten Steel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZbUe_tQ0to
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2017 11:37 am
@maporsche,
When we bought our home, it was a 30 year fixed mortgage, but I paid off our mortgage in the year I retired in 1998. We paid $52,000 for our home in the mid-seventies, and it's now worth about $1.5 million, because it's now called Silicon Valley.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2017 11:39 am
@Baldimo,
You sad man. I was wrong about financial services in the US. I never smeared an entire group of people like you did.

Clutching at straws, you sad man.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2017 11:41 am
@camlok,
Sorry Camlok but a discussion on BS theory isn't going to happen. You came on this site with an agenda and it only took a couple of weeks for you to show what it was. You have flooded most threads with your Truther nonsense and have tried to divert attention from what the actual discussions were. There are politics threads, if you want to discuss the "science" behind molten metal, you will have to hit one of the science threads. Have a good weekend.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2017 11:56 am
@Baldimo,
You've made my day. I never realised how much I got under your skin until now. Thanks so much, I'm going down the pub tonight with my mates. Now I've got a really good story to tell them. I hope you have a great weekend too.
camlok

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2017 11:57 am
@Baldimo,
You suggest I came with an agenda and you say "a discussion on BS theory".

If you watched the video, and I doubt you did, then you would have to be deemed a gigantic prevaricator.

If you did watch the video, then how can you, how can anyone sit by, or even worse divert attention away from the fact that 19 Arab men have been falsely accused and millions upon millions have been falsely implicated with the type of sweeping accusations leveled by your "president".
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2017 12:00 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Can you offer any good reasons for John Gross, a leading scientist of the NIST group charged with investigating the collapse of the WTC towers, to lie and in such a bald faced manner?
Baldimo

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2017 12:09 pm
@izzythepush,
We will have to have a pint someday.
camlok

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2017 12:30 pm
@Baldimo,
Let's do, Baldimo. We have much to discuss. After all, we both are from a free and open society where everyone agrees that all topics are on the table.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2017 01:19 pm
@camlok,
As I have already said, I'm not a structural engineer. Why are you asking me?
camlok

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2017 01:26 pm
@cicerone imposter,
A structural engineer has no special training or special insight into why people lie. I suspect that you would have as good an idea, or opinion, as any other human being.

This isn't a question of engineering, it is a question of a person denying stark reality.

Google,

John Gross touching a molten steel beam

Click on images. The first one that comes up is John.
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2017 01:33 pm
Why did John Gross claim he had no evidence of high temps in the WTC rubble?

https://off-guardian.org/2016/10/01/why-did-john-gross-claim-he-had-no-evidence-of-high-temps-in-the-wtc-rubble/
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2017 02:41 pm
@Baldimo,
Really? You still want to share a beer? OK, but I am ever so slightly pissed right now. I'll be back to my curmudgeonly self tomorrow.

Baldimo

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2017 03:33 pm
@izzythepush,
So no Kabobs afterwards but are Fish n chips permissible?
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2017 08:40 pm
@izzythepush,
izzy, It's been blocked in the US.