Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

TheCobbler

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2017 03:31 am
Melania's gift to the Obamas exposed.
https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/p480x480/16195741_10154885544510350_6825436872109680960_n.jpg?oh=81f48fc2a9bd8a7350832d3a2d6425f9&oe=59081158
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2017 03:42 am
Top Legal, Ethics Scholars To File First Major Lawsuit Against Trump On Monday
https://www.buzzfeed.com/chrisgeidner/top-legal-ethics-scholars-to-file-first-major-lawsuit-agains

When the ballot box is tampered with the courts are more than happy to step in and fix things.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
izzythepush

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2017 05:13 am
http://www.kappit.com/img/pics/201611_1645_egifg_sm.jpg
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2017 10:13 am
@gungasnake,
Response moderated: Personal attack. See more info.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2017 10:15 am
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2017 10:36 am
maporsche

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2017 11:56 am
@gungasnake,
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2017 12:09 pm
@Blickers,
You are right of course, it doesn't show those things taking place, it shows the guy who paid people off admitting to doing the deed. He was forced to quit his job because of what he did. If he didn't do it, why did he quit?

Quote:
You do know how freedom of speech works, right? If you're at a "Three Cheers For Candidate A" rally and someone shows up with a T shirt that says "Candidate A Is A Nazi" and you punch him, you are the one who gets arrested. Not the guy with the T shirt with the message you didn't like.

How does that relate to the riots that took place in several cities prior to the conventions? Did the people who assaulted Trump voters get arrested and charged? I can show you some video's of Trump supporters being assaulted and chased through the streets. How about the lady who was cornered and pelted with eggs?

Quote:
Also, in addition to not showing any Democrats being paid to commit or advocate violence, the articles were written back in October and therefore cannot back up your claim that the demonstrations today were by people who were paid by the Democrats. So basically, you have nothing.

Just to show you have an aversion to the truth, I'm going to point you back to the original exchange that took place between Izzy and I.

Quote:
@izzythepush,
Aversion to truth? What, calling out the DNC for using paid protesters to start riots in several US cities? Where is the aversion? It sounds like you have an aversion to the truth if you deny it happened.

Quote:
Neither one of those videos shows any Democrats being paid to commit violence. Neither one of those videos shows any Democrats advocating violence.

So tell me Blickers, how does what you said relate to what Izzy and I were discussing?
Baldimo

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2017 01:17 pm
@TheCobbler,
Quote:
It only took an hour for those populist words delivered on the steps of the Capitol to ring hollow. Actions always speak louder than words.
https://www.facebook.com/senschumer/videos/10154998550714407/

You mean he reversed a rule that wasn't passed by Congress? Again?

Quote:
Who makes money from new mortgages? The banks?

Yes, the people who lend them the money. It's the way it has worked for a very long time.

Quote:
New mortgages make the principle payments go up and interest goes up and eventually more houses get foreclosed. Maybe people should suffer instead and learn to live within their means?

You really don't know how mortgages work do you? When you get a loan, it is usually a fixed 30 year mortgage. Fixed means the interest doesn't change. If you get a fixed 2.5% for 30 years, it is exactly what it sounds like, it stays at 2.5% for the next 30 years.

What you are referring to is an A.R.M.: Adjustable Rate Mortgage. That can have a shift on the interest rate, but it is the responsibility of the person who gets the mortgage to know when the ARM is set to raise and refinance prior to the interest going up. That was a major issue when the housing bubble burst, people didn't pay attention and didn't refinance their loans to a fixed rate.

Quote:
Mortgages are a tool used by banks to confiscate land by lending beyond people's means to pay back.

Sure, that's their aim. They love to loose money on business transactions, because that is what happens when someone forecloses. That bank takes it over and tries to get what is owed to them, which depends on how much the house gets at auction, which is usually less than what is owed to them. No one wins on a foreclosure. The only reason banks loan to people who can't afford the house is because of govt regulations. Given their own way, the banks would be very selective on who they loaned money too. After all, you don't loan money to loose money, you loan money to make money.

Quote:
Equity is nothing more than a scam. And when "landlords" take out mortgages the interest and principle payments are passed off to their already overcharged tenants.

Equity is not a scam, it's the way leftists want to use equality that is the scam. So you don't want anyone to make any money but those you deem fit? Their way doesn't fit the way you think things should be run, so they are a scam? Do you always want something for nothing?

Quote:
Am I missing something here?

Yes, a basic understanding of how things work.

Quote:
Improve your credit score rating so you can become a slave to high interest and the banks.

That is a choice everyone makes. No one makes you get a credit card, no one makes you take an expensive vacation to the Bahama's. No one makes you go buy a house you can't afford. Those are all choices people make. According to you, it sounds like everyone has a gun to their heads.

Quote:
Make it easier to max out credit cards?

People should be cautious with their spending. Emergency's happen but also not going out and buying a $2000 TV on a credit card that only has $2500 available on it isn't a good choice.

BTW, did you know that the money collected from those fee's is put into a fund to help others buy houses on that same program? Also as of 2013, that program had to go to congress and ask for money.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2017 02:58 pm
Jesus said some will be gathered and some will be left. RACISTS will be LEFT. Burnt.
Baldimo

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2017 03:07 pm
@TheCobbler,
Wow, you sure are something aren't you. Someone like you believes in God?
TheCobbler

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2017 06:37 pm
@Baldimo,
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2017 06:46 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2017 10:31 am
@TheCobbler,
Response moderated: Post quoted a response that violated the A2K rules. See more info.
0 Replies

Blickers

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2017 04:00 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote Baldimo:
Quote:
You are right of course, it doesn't show those things taking place, [paying people to commit violence], it shows the guy who paid people off admitting to doing the deed.

It does no such thing. Post the video again and give me the minute and second somebody admits to paying people to commit violence. That moment does not occur on either video.

Quote:
He was forced to quit his job because of what he did. If he didn't do it, why did he quit?

He was forced to quit his job because he admitted that in protesting against Trump at a Trump rally, that many Trump supporters are so locked into hero worship that they are likely to take a punch at a protestor or even someone wearing an anti-trump Tshirt. The responsibility of curbing violence is completely on the person who objects to the message of a Tshirt, not on the Tshirt wearer. However, Trump supporters had already established a pattern of violence at their rallies so the Dems got rid of the guy not for creating violence, but for not taking the already prevalent violent tendencies of the Trump supporters into account. In other words, what the guy did was totally legal, but too confrontational for the Democratic Party's liking.

Quote Baldimo:
Quote:
How does that relate to the riots that took place in several cities prior to the conventions? Did the people who assaulted Trump voters get arrested and charged? I can show you some video's of Trump supporters being assaulted and chased through the streets. How about the lady who was cornered and pelted with eggs?

Here are some videos of Trump supporters very early in the campaign:

And:

Baldimo

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2017 04:12 pm
@Blickers,
Quote:
It does no such thing. Post the video again and give me the minute and second somebody admits to paying people to commit violence. That moment does not occur on either video.

I've already posted a link to the video's. If you didn't watch them, then go back and find the links. I'm not going to re-post something that I already posted. A2k has a search funtion, use it.

Quote:
He was forced to quit his job because he admitted that in protesting against Trump at a Trump rally, that many Trump supporters are so locked into hero worship that they are likely to take a punch at a protestor or even someone wearing an anti-trump Tshirt.

I posted my links to why they were let go, where are yours?

Quote:
The responsibility of curbing violence is completely on the person who objects to the message of a Tshirt, not on the Tshirt wearer. However, Trump supporters had already established a pattern of violence at their rallies so the Dems got rid of the guy not for creating violence, but for not taking the already prevalent violent tendencies of the Trump supporters into account. In other words, what the guy did was totally legal, but too confrontational for the Democratic Party's liking.

As I mentioned above, I provided my links, where are yours?

Quote:
Here are some videos of Trump supporters very early in the campaign:

So it's a comparison of personal assault vs riots in the streets? Were there reports of 2 people being assaulted at 2 different Trump rallies?
Blickers

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2017 05:12 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote Baldimo:
Quote:
I've already posted a link to the video's. If you didn't watch them, then go back and find the links. I'm not going to re-post something that I already posted. A2k has a search funtion, use it.

Like hell you did. You posted a link to two videos you claimed show a Democratic employee paying people to commit violence. I watched the videos. There was NO point on the videos where the man said that. Unless you can give a minute and second as to where the man supposedly said that, and quote the words, then you have nothing. To repeat: I watched your videos, they did not say what you claimed they said, unless you can give a specific point in the video where the man admits to paying for people to commit violence, I am not going to watch them again.

If you are not prepared to explain and defend your "proof", then you have no proof. And you don't.

Quote Baldimo:
Quote:
I posted my links to why they were let go, where are yours?

As far as I remember, you only posted two videos in which the guy did not say he paid anyone to commit violence. He only said that if people go to a Trump rally and get into anti-Trump conversations with Trump supporters or wear an anti-Trump Tshirt, you are likely to get punched. If that is your "proof" that the man paid people to incite violence, then you have no proof at all.

And even if you did post a video which I missed claiming the man was fired because of videos saying he incited violence, the person in that video would be inaccurate because your own two videos prove the man never admitted to inciting violence at all. And since you are unwilling to post the specific minute and second he supposedly admitted that and explain how this counts as an admission-which you refuse to do-then you have no proof at all. I watched your videos, I saw no point at which the man admitted to anything, the ball is in your court.

Quote Baldimo:
Quote:
As I mentioned above, I provided my links, where are yours?

As far as I can recall, you provided a link to two videos in which a man does not do what you claim he did, and you refused to pinpoint the minute and second he did or explain how this counts as an admission. If you're too lazy to explain how what he said constitutes an admission of paying people to incite violence, why should I watch your videos again? Face it-you got those two videos as talking points from someone and you don't have the ability to show how the videos support your opinion.

Quote Baldimo:
Quote:
So it's a comparison of personal assault vs riots in the streets?

The big reason riots are bad is because they lead to personal assaults.