Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

snood

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2016 06:27 am
It's really perplexing! 🤔
revelette2

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2016 07:37 am
@snood,
Perplexing isn't really a strong enough word, more like eternally sad and maddening that it doesn't change. Did they get their desired goal of intimating democratic voters? I hope it has the opposite effect.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2016 08:18 am
Trump Raises Concern Over Members Of Urban Communities Voting More Than Zero Times

NEWS IN BRIEF
November 4, 2016
Vol 52 Issue 43 Politics · Politicians · Election 2016 · Donald Trump

ATKINSON, NH—Warning supporters that the troubling practice could affect the outcome of the election, Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump expressed strong concern Friday that members of urban communities were voting more than zero times, sources reported. “I’ve heard stories that some of these people in the inner cities are trying to steal the election by casting over zero ballots—we can’t let this happen, folks,” said Trump, who claimed that hundreds of urban voting precincts across the country often have turnout numbers that are far higher than zero percent of eligible voters. “Very trustworthy sources have told me that in many of these urban neighborhoods, people are voting in excess of zero times by mailing in a ballot under their own name or even just by walking right up to a polling place and voting without a problem—and the poll workers there will just go along with it. It’s a terrible thing that’s happening in those places, and it needs to be stopped.” Trump added that concerned supporters should form groups, head to urban precincts, and “do what needs to be done” to take care of the problem.

http://www.theonion.com/article/trump-raises-concern-over-members-urban-communitie-54593
0 Replies

Suttle Tea

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2016 08:21 am
.DON'T LET UNEDUCATED WHITE MEN RUIN OUR COUNTRY
VOTE BLUE ON TUESDAY!

https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14955849_10207513957026442_1573541970521303881_n.jpg?oh=8ab91a47d3963f07c276c930dcd64e72&oe=58912B79
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2016 10:45 am
Bill Clinton cheats on his wife. Impeach him. Trump proudly brags about sexual assault (and has cheated on his wives). Elect him. Hillary oversaw the department of state while 4 people died in an embassy attack. Put her in jail. 2 Republicans were in office while over 200 people died in embassy attacks. No problem.
Immigrants don’t pay taxes. Round them up and kick them out. Trump doesn’t pay taxes. He’s a business genius. Hillary’s foundation only spent 87% of their donations helping people. She’s a crook. Trump’s foundation paid off his debts, bought sculptures of him, and made political donations to avoid investigations while using less than 5% of funds for charity (and he got shut down by NY State). So savvy… Put him in the White House.

Trump made 4 billion dollars in 40 years, when an index fund started at the same time with the same “small loans” he received would be worth $12 billion today… without a trail of bankruptcies, thousands of lawsuits and burned small business owners. He’s a real business whiz. Hillary took a loss of $700,000. She’s a criminal. Trump is the first candidate in the modern era not to release his tax returns, and took a billion dollar loss in 1 year. Genius.

Hillary takes responsibility for private email servers and apologizes. Not credible. Trump denies saying things (on the record) he actually said (on the record), he’s just telling it like it is.

Your arguments are thin. Your ignorance of reality is shocking. Your double-standards are offensive, and your willingness to blindly support him and recycle the rhetoric is absurd. Your opinion is not fact. Your memes are not news articles. And your hypocrisy is not a platform.

http://gregproops.tumblr.com/post/151839708857/bill-clinton-cheats-on-his-wife-impeach-him
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2016 11:26 am
@Suttle Tea,
Trump, narcissist, racist, liar, bigot, misogynist, scammer, and the biggest danger to the United States of America and the world.
Why is he doing so well in the polls?

TheCobbler

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2016 09:27 pm
https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/p280x280/14938164_1157772644278122_8729399575414356696_n.jpg?oh=c4766a0cb35254784b4a1f6fbe45cd69&oe=588A3FA7

It's Donald
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2016 11:34 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Trump, narcissist, racist, liar, bigot, misogynist, scammer, and the biggest danger to the United States of America and the world.
Why is he doing so well in the polls?

Because those things about Trump that we see as deplorable, his followers admire.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2016 12:59 am
@snood,
We are doomed that so many in this country doesn't understand the grave danger Trump represents. I hope they disappear into their holes after Hillary wins the election to bring back some sense of normalcy.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2016 08:34 am
Here's an example of some of the "wit" on the posters and t-shits worn by proud Trump voters. Encouraging the lynching of journalists.

http://2d0yaz2jiom3c6vy7e7e5svk.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/lynchingtshirt-800x430.png
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2016 06:03 pm
@snood,
Quote:
Bill Clinton cheats on his wife. Impeach him.

Let's make that: Bill Clinton rapes and sexually assaults a large number of women, then commits a long string of felonies inside the White House in order to cover up an affair. Hillary then revictimizes Bill's victims by ruthlessly smearing them to ensure that no one believes them.

Then the entire Democratic Party insists that it is OK for the Clintons to break the law and that it is an outrage for anyone to suggest otherwise.

Quote:
Your double-standards are offensive,

The only double standards here are coming from Democrats who say the Clintons are above the law but let's prosecute Republicans.
snood

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2016 06:16 pm
@oralloy,
Let's take a moment to reflect on some of your words of wisdom regarding the present election...

Quote:
Mr. Trump will be a two term president, and an extremely successful one at that. The next three presidents after him will also be Republicans, who will continue his legacy.

Such prescience. Such depth. Such vision.

Looking forward to more of your thoughts in this vein, in about 48 hours.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2016 06:22 pm
@snood,
Such Putinese.
0 Replies

Blickers

Reply Tue 8 Nov, 2016 10:48 am
@oralloy,
Quote oralloy:
Quote:
Let's make that: Bill Clinton rapes and sexually assaults a large number of women....

The husband of Paula Jones is on record as saying he thinks she was lying about the whole matter. The rest of them had no credible evidence. Right Wing operatives in Arkansas, (Cliff Jackson), have been found to have offered money to the Arkansas state troopers guarding Clinton to make up sex stories about Clinton when he was Governor and to bring this up to the press. The state troopers have admitted to making stories up.

Meanwhile, Hillary's opponent Trump rapes a 13 year old girl in a chi chi party during the wild eighties and openly plans to deliver Europe to Putin militarily. But he's got oralloy's vote.
ehBeth

Reply Tue 8 Nov, 2016 11:17 am
Glenn Beck

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2016/11/14/glenn-beck-tries-out-decency

Quote:
Beck’s interactions with Donald Trump helped, too. He told a story of Trump summoning him to a guest room at Mar-a-Lago; Trump then telephoned him from an adjacent room. “We had this weird, almost Howard Hughes-like conversation,” Beck said. He left convinced that Trump was nuts. “This guy is dangerously unhinged,” he said. “And, for all the things people have said about me over the years, I should be able to spot Dangerously Unhinged.”

Beck went on, “What’s most tragic about this is us. We have, as a culture, embraced the bad guys. I love Tony Soprano. But, when a Tony Soprano shows up in your life, you don’t love him so much.

“We’ve made everything into a game show,” he said, “and now we’re reaping the consequences of it.” Some of this may be Beck’s own doing. Trump’s conspiracy-peddling and doomsaying? That’s vintage Beck, who said that the Fourth of July used to move him to tears. But now, he said, our politicians and bankers have become crooks, our wars meaningless, and our values lost. “I’m at a Dadaist time in my life,” he said. “So much of what I used to believe was either always a sham or has been made into a sham. There’s nothing deep.”

,,, another chunk of the piece ...

Quote:
Decency is a fresh palette for Beck, who, at Fox, used to scribble on a chalkboard while launching into conspiratorial rants about looming Weimar-esque hyperinflation, Barack Obama’s ties to radicals with population-cleansing schemes, and a Marxist-Islamist cabal itching to take over America. He once described Clinton as “a stereotypical bitch” and accused Obama of being a racist with a “deep-seated hatred for white people.”

That was the old Beck, he insists: “I did a lot of freaking out about Barack Obama.” But, he said, “Obama made me a better man.” He regrets calling the President a racist and counts himself a Black Lives Matter supporter. “There are things unique to the African-American experience that I cannot relate to,” he said. “I had to listen to them.”
Baldimo

Reply Tue 8 Nov, 2016 11:23 am
@Blickers,
Quote:
Meanwhile, Hillary's opponent Trump rapes a 13 year old girl in a chi chi party during the wild eighties

http://www.snopes.com/2016/11/05/trump-rape-lawsuit-dropped-again/

What's funny about this BS claim by you guys is the fact the Epstein was a good and close friend of the Clintons. How many trips on the Lolita Express did Bill and Hillary take?

Quote:
The husband of Paula Jones is on record as saying he thinks she was lying about the whole matter. The rest of them had no credible evidence. Right Wing operatives in Arkansas, (Cliff Jackson), have been found to have offered money to the Arkansas state troopers guarding Clinton to make up sex stories about Clinton when he was Governor and to bring this up to the press. The state troopers have admitted to making stories up.

Ever notice how the left always passes over Juanita Broaddrick when it comes to the Clinton rape stories? Not to mention the several women that for several decades haven't changed their stories about sexual harassment by Bill Clinton.
snood

Reply Tue 8 Nov, 2016 11:25 am
@ehBeth,
Quote:
That was the old Beck, he insists: “I did a lot of freaking out about Barack Obama.” But, he said, “Obama made me a better man.” He regrets calling the President a racist and counts himself a Black Lives Matter supporter. “There are things unique to the African-American experience that I cannot relate to,” he said. “I had to listen to them.”

I'm torn here.
Part of me is saying "Everyone can change- maybe even Beck."
Another part is saying "Believe what someone is when they show you the first time."
ehBeth

Reply Tue 8 Nov, 2016 11:27 am
@snood,
He could have avoided the death threats. Stuck with the old message. Faded away - not say what he's saying now.

I'm no fan of Glenn Beck - it was an interesting piece of lunchtime reading. It had a FB headline about Michelle Obama so I had to look Wink
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 8 Nov, 2016 12:24 pm
@snood,
Ive met several ex NAzi's and 1% Bikers (Pagans) whove completely turned around and based it upon life experience and maturity.
Beck has made such a rapid 180 that its difficult to fully buy it I know. BUT, he is going public with his mea culpa"s
He did bound out of an interview on Weekend Edition, but in all honesty, the reproter was looking to pierce his skin with a few snotty grams. Civility is required on both sides.
FOX has disowned his bramd (and I really dont know how BWck's own network "BLAZE, is turning a profit. It seems that so much of its sponsorship is internal)
0 Replies

Blickers

Reply Tue 8 Nov, 2016 02:53 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote Baldimo:
Quote:
What's funny about this BS claim by you guys is the fact the Epstein was a good and close friend of the Clintons.

Epstein's closer to Trump, and in case you haven't noticed, rape victims frequently find it impossible to testify against their rapist. Considering that Trump had no trouble at all confessing to strangers on a bus that he sexually assaults women routinely but can get away with it because he's such a star, how can you dismiss the possibility that this woman's claim is not true? Especially how Trump has a long long history of threatening people with lawsuits, such as people who did work for him on his buildings and expect to be paid.

Quote Baldimo:
Quote:
Ever notice how the left always passes over Juanita Broaddrick when it comes to the Clinton rape stories?

Ever notice how you never, ever touch the Troopergate story about how the right wing offered Arkansas state troopers money for making up sex stories about Clinton even if they didn't happen? You never deal with it, you never touch it. You just go down on your list of things somebody provided you with to post about Clinton and never pay attention to the answer.