Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

Baldimo

Reply Tue 30 Aug, 2016 11:29 am
@TheCobbler,
How much BS bias can you push in one post?
Quote:
One person gets shot in relation to a fast and furious sting operation and according to you that is too many!

It is far more than 1 shot. The one I mentioned was a Border Patrol agent that was killed on the border. There have been hundreds of deaths from the roughly 2000 weapons Holder let walk across the border. If you think the death toll was 1 then you haven't been paying attention.

Quote:
3,500 hardened US criminals flee to Mexico and according to you that is small amount. That is US bank robbers, gang leaders, murderers, rapists, corporate embezzlers. Yea, the US' finest we sent to Mexico!

It's a small amount compared to the # of illegal immigrants who crossed the border in the same time span. It's your use of the word "sent" that bothers me. The US govt sent them to Mexico? This is the bias I'm talking about, you want to have a serious discussion but you can't went you use such BS terminology laced with BS implications.

Quote:
US gun dealers that line the southern border like cockroaches just waiting to exploit Mexico's sensible anti-gun laws.

What you are talking about is illegal by US law. Why doesn't Obama's DOJ enforce the gun laws? We differ on what is a sensible gun law and since you don't really know anything about guns, you wouldn't know a sensible gun law that didn't end with total gun bans or such rigid restrictions that everyone who owns a gun becomes a law breaker. The power for the last eight years at the federal level has rested with Obama and his DOJ. They have failed to address actual law breakers and instead focused on non-sensible AO's and EO's.

Quote:
Sell a drug lord an automatic weapon, make big profit, vote republican!

The average gun store owner doesn't have the license to sell automatic weapons. It takes a special Class III license to sell them. Having an FFL doesn't give you access to everything that can be legally sold. Plus to buy a fully automatic weapon you have to have the same Class III paper work and intense background check needed. You knowledge of gun laws is seriously lacking and laughable. I guess that is what happens when emotions rule your politics.

Quote:
Almost Every GOP Senator Just Voted to Keep Letting Terror Suspects Buy Guns
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/06/gun-safety-measures-defeated-senate-republicans-orlando

I figured you would be against secret lists. I guess as long as they only restrict a right you are against then they are ok. I would be for the restriction as well if they list wasn't secret and you were notified when you were put on to it. Since you don't know you are on the list until you show up at the airport to fly or in this case you wouldn't know you were on the list until you went to purchase a gun. By the way, how long does it take to get removed from the list and how much do you have to pay a lawyer to handle the process? Can you guarantee that no innocent people get put on the list? No you can't because you don't even know what it takes to get put on the list. Why do you hate the Constitution?

Quote:
Terror suspects, Mexicans, mentally ill, felons, give every school child a gun! Give them all guns and vote republican! (cynical)

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Fast and furious, my ass!

Since you think only one person was killed with a FF gun I'm not surprised by your reaction.
0 Replies

revelette2

Reply Tue 30 Aug, 2016 01:16 pm
@TheCobbler,
Quote:
Her birth certifiable states unequivocally, "male" although one could not tell by looking at her.

Just thinking about hoops and bureaucracy that the bathroom police would have to set up just boggles my mind. Are we now going to have some kind of document to prove what gender we are if we use a public restroom? To get kind of personal, usually when I go to a public restroom, I am one of those middle aged women who really have to go. Wonder how long it would take to prove?

Kind of joking, but seriously, it is ridiculous.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2016 05:00 am
http://editorialcartoonists.com/cartoons/WuerkM/2016/WuerkM20160831_low.jpg
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2016 05:02 am
@revelette2,
Quote:
Kind of joking, but seriously, it is ridiculous.

Amen.
0 Replies

revelette2

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2016 06:23 am
McCain really had to fight to win in his primary election, Rubio and Wasserman also held on in their primary elections.

McCain, Rubio, Wasserman Schultz Win Primary Fights

woiyo

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2016 07:04 am
@revelette2,
So nothing changes. People bitch and complain yet they elected the same tired old politicians.
revelette2

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2016 08:18 am
@woiyo,
Perhaps the other guy in Wasserman's case was not really known and people went with the "devil you know." In McCain's case, I go back and forth, he never saw a war he didn't like and didn't think needed more and more of everything but I think most people there just thought Trump was disgusting to McCain and his war record, tried to swift boat him and it evidently backfired. Rubio, who knows. Never saw much to like, kind of showed himself to be a sell out air head in my opinion over the years with the immigration issue.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2016 11:53 am
https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/s480x480/14141721_1284040398303381_7916760581720806142_n.jpg?oh=933a9d38c5dcc24656e964c8f67d7743&oe=584960C9
TheCobbler

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2016 12:00 pm
@revelette2,
People need to be reasonable on their choice and respect others.

There are transsexuals and then there are drag queens.

Each should have respect in their own way to preserve decency for both women and men.

Be reasonable and considerate...

If some people cannot even stop themselves from littering garbage on the very streets where they themselves live, how can we expect them to have respect for others?

Sad really.

Blickers

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2016 12:15 pm
@woiyo,
Quote woiyo:
Quote:
So nothing changes. People bitch and complain yet they elected the same tired old politicians.

With Trump running as what's "new" in politics, the old pols look better and better every day. Obama's current rating is 56% approve of him, only 40% disapprove.
0 Replies

revelette2

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2016 03:13 pm
@TheCobbler,
Laughing
0 Replies

revelette2

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2016 03:21 pm
@TheCobbler,
I confess, I am not sure if you trying to tell something or agreeing, but I agree. People should be respectful of other people. We shouldn't sit in judgment, you know, Those who cast the first stone...

0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2016 03:34 pm
@TheCobbler,
Quote:
People need to be reasonable on their choice and respect others.

This is a hoot coming from you, your hate and disdain for those who disagree with you knows no bounds.
TheCobbler

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2016 04:09 pm
@Baldimo,
I said respect others, not kiss their racist, hypocrite ass.

Baldimo

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2016 04:21 pm
@TheCobbler,
Quote:
I said respect others, not kiss their racist, hypocrite ass.

The problem is that you brand everyone who don't agree with you as racist, bigots and any other crude demeaning word you can think of. I find it hard to believe that you show respect for anyone you disagree with. Vitriol is your main commodity and export.
TheCobbler

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2016 04:29 pm
@Baldimo,
People are branded by their own actions and when others find their actions appalling they shift the blame, play the victim.

Ask yourself Baldi, why are you defending racists?
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2016 04:30 pm
MEDIABREAKING: Racist Governor To Resign
http://realtimepolitics.com/2016/08/30/breaking-racist-governor-to-retire/

Finally!
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2016 05:03 pm
https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14184428_10154475371864153_6740183619626460756_n.jpg?oh=d73715e7dffcf9872f1d35bcb809142f&oe=584301B0
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2016 06:15 pm
US high court refuses to reinstate North Carolina voter ID
Source: The News & Observer

By GARY ROBERTSON Associated Press
RALEIGH, N.C.

A divided U.S. Supreme Court refused Wednesday to reinstate North Carolina’s voter identification requirement and keep just 10 days of early in-person voting. The court rejected a request by Gov. Pat McCrory and other state officials to delay a lower court ruling that found the state law was tainted by racial discrimination.

The decision – a victory for voting rights groups and President Barack Obama’s Justice Department – means voters won’t have to show one of several qualifying photo IDs when casting ballots in the presidential battleground state. Early voting also reverts to 17 days, to begin Oct. 20.

The 4th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals struck down several parts of the law last month, saying they were approved by Republican legislators with intentional bias against black voters in mind. Lawyers for McCrory and the state officials – some hired by GOP legislative leaders who championed the 2013 law – disagreed with the 4th Circuit ruling and wanted a delay while they draft an appeal on legal arguments they want the Supreme Court to consider.

The high court divided 4-4 on most of the challenged provisions, with the four more conservative justices supporting the state’s bid to enforce them in the upcoming election. The split illustrates again how closely divided the Supreme Court is on voting rights and how the outcome of the presidential election essentially will determine the direction of the court.

<snip>

Read more here: http://www.newsobserver.com/news/nation-world/national/article99078422.html#storylink=cpy

Read more: http://www.newsobserver.com/news/nation-world/national/article99078422.html
0 Replies

Blickers

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2016 06:41 pm
That's good news. The Supreme Court is standing up against the Republican voter suppression drive.