Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

TheCobbler

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2016 02:36 am
https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14102187_1026965520754297_6815241294474862104_n.jpg?oh=0d3191de42c4576659a00cd21dc912fb&oe=5814B006
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2016 03:07 am
https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14089235_1466966113330457_216083184622957742_n.jpg?oh=f2535fda14105d4952585b1703c377bd&oe=584FB8BF
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2016 04:07 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
I stopped the cussing and nasty insults about eight months ago

Just checking out your recent comments.. these are just from the past 24 hours, I think:

Quote:
My mistake, I confused you for another tosser, Mark Noble. [..] All infants look the same to me.

Quote:
At least Izzy can play at being dumb. You have no choice: born dumb, live dumb, will die dumb. [..]

Old habits die hard, I guess.
snood

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2016 05:17 am
OOPS!
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2016 05:56 am
@nimh,
Quote:
If you think

One. No cussing done.
Two. There's nothing nasty there. Trading barbs is a high tradition here.

If all that were the worst it gets here, this would be a very pleasant place. In fact if this were the worst it gets here, those comment wouldn't themselves be here now.

Somehow the nasty and false accusations giujohn, Mark Noble, and tony make don't bother you more????????

I haven't had a comment removed in a year and if you look at it, it should never have been removed though the person it was addressed to HAS been removed since, his c**t comment was allowed to stand.

[Hawkeye made a comment about he not having a c**t in one of his anti-women tirades and izzy and I both responded in variations of "not having one did not mean he wasn't one" (my post exactly) - Izzy and I had our posts removed and we were both suspended for several weeks) and Hawkeye's post stood and he kept posting blithely on until he escalated his unchecked behavior to a six month's suspension.]

Extremely odd what gets condemned here and what passes for civil discourse.

Searching for Hawkeye's c word gem I found this:

Famous Scottish Street Gangs from Edinburgh. - Page 2
Although the hibs casuals were certainly cunts there is nothing "hard"about a mob of 50 setting about 2 boys with bottles and stanleys.Although ...
able2know.org/topic/68235-2
Video And Evidence Suggest David Berg was working with CIA
Not likely. I think some people just read conspiracies into everything. Berg was a ****, but I think CIA stories are just too far-fetched. Cookie 2.
groups.able2know.org/xfamily/topic/733-1
Dear Texas - Page 2
just proves you're little cunts. And if you voted for him girls you really screwed the pooch. His address reads the Mansion but he's moved into ...
able2know.org/topic/218457-2
Wildhourses - My Tags - nazi lola
Jan 31, 2013 ... My Tags. Nazi Lola; Lola The **** · Forums; » Wildhourses; » My Tags. Profile · Topics · Posts; Tags. Quick Links. Ask a Question · Start a ...
able2know.org/user/wildhourses/tags/nazi_lola/

BeachBoy
Republican Idiot, Conservative Idiot, Lola The ****, Republican Idiots. My Recent Posts. Next. He's going to have two daddies. Sat 1 Nov, 2014 05:08 pm - Te ...
able2know.org/user/beachboy/
THe PC Police Again Shut Down Truth Seaking - Page 22
I stick my cock in cunts not arseholes and I am proud of it ! Or women saying I love cock but not licking cunts ! Feel any straight pride yet ?
able2know.org/topic/143350-22
The Game that Nobody Understands Game
oh fer ****'s sake yer ******* cunts what the bleeding arse is ******* wrong with all yer daft twats! 0 Replies. cjhsa. 1. Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2004 04:27 ...
able2know.org/topic/26156-1

Looking for rommel quotes - Page 7
Yeah & the dumb cunts still cant get it right, i think they've killed more allies with friendly fire than the ******* enemy. 0 Replies. auzzie. 2.
able2know.org/topic/15150-7
What is the best definition of Critical Thinking?
What is the best definition of Critical Thinking? not sure i can give a description, but i can give an example all politicians are useless cunts.
able2know.org/topic/185581-1
THE BRITISH THREAD II - Page 770
@Lordyaswas,. It's okay to write cunts, this is a grown-up forum. 0 Replies. izzythepush. 1. Reply Tue 12 May, 2015 04:26 pm. @Lordyaswas,.
able2know.org/topic/92414-770

Yet my comments cross some sort of line for you?
nimh

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2016 06:51 am
@bobsal u1553115,
"
Quote:
Somehow the nasty and false accusations giujohn, Mark Noble, and tony make don't bother you more????????

You really enjoy this type of straw man argument, don't you? If someone calls you out for something, you point to someone else doing worse and make believe like they must not care about that. As if it's not entirely possible to call you out on your insults and also disapprove of other people's insults - more so, even, if the insults are worse. (And you yourself have posted worse than this too, in recent times.)

Now - and this is important - I don't generally go around telling people off about their insults. It'd be an endless endeavour. That's for moderation to take care of. But someone who habitually insults people but at the same time, in other posts, goes around touting how he doesn't insult people and its just those others who do that? That seemed a hypocrisy worth noting.

As for the comments you quote, I dunno. Seems like an oddly mixed bunch. Some call public figures (e.g. David Berg, or a particular Scottish street gang) names. That doesn't seem to be against any A2K rule, the way I read them: http://able2know.org/rules/ . Some include rude words, but they don't seem to be addressed to anyone in particular. The Game Nobody Understands thread, for example, is famous for people pasting in random snippets of text. That wouldn't seem to be against any rule either. Some do seem to be against the rules, and you should report them.

The way I read the rules - but do check it out for yourself - cussing is not against the rules. Attacking public figures isn't against the rules. Broadsides against "liberals", "conservatives", generically, is not against the rules. "Personal attacks on other members" are: "heated arguments are okay; mudslinging and calling each other names is not." Seems like a basic enough distinction.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2016 06:57 am
@nimh,
Seems like when you don't like the responses to your charges you simply readjust the charges. Its dishonest debate and I am not going chase you around your fruit salad debate style.

I'd like to see you go after giujohn or Mark Noble or Tony for their crap.

Now you are on ignore.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2016 07:40 am
Watergate Lawyer Tells Republicans To SHOVE IT, Clears Hillary Of Any Wrongdoing Over Emails
http://bipartisanreport.com/2016/08/21/watergate-lawyer-tells-republicans-to-shove-it-clears-hillary-of-any-wrongdoing-over-emails/
bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2016 11:20 am
@TheCobbler,
How long are they going to beat that dead horse anyways? Its become a beck and call, they say "Hillary's e-mails" and the uneducated white males yell back, "Hillary's e-mails!"; they have no clue what its about, that the Bush Administration, particularly Dick Cheney did the same thing only he eliminated 7,000,000 e-mails. Legally.

Hillary Clinton maybe made a bad choice, but she was following the law. Its the law that needs excoriating and changing.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2016 12:37 pm
http://67.media.tumblr.com/f841526c553dd9fbf54c3dbbcce56f20/tumblr_ntp794K6JL1ubv9lbo1_500.png
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2016 01:02 pm
Three Republican Louisiana lawmakers who sought flood aid voted against Hurricane Sandy disaster relief
Source: NY Daily News

A trio of GOP Louisiana pols who showed little sympathy when they refused to vote in favor of funding for the Sandy-ravaged Northeast have asked for similar relief for the flooding that’s brutalized their state.

At least 13 people have died in the catastrophic Louisiana floods and some 60,000 homes have been damaged in what the Red Cross is calling the worst natural disaster to strike the country since Superstorm Sandy in 2012.

Three Louisiana lawmakers — Reps. Steve Scalise, John Flemming and Sen. Bill Cassidy — were able to get much needed relief from the federal government when President Obama declared a disaster in their state the same day they made a request.

That federal money will go towards grants for temporary housing, home repairs and low-cost loans to cover uninsured property loss, among other dire needs.

<more>

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/3-louisiana-pols-asked-flood-aid-voted-sandy-relief-article-1.2762147
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2016 06:03 pm
@ehBeth,
What is other spending? Would it be the CIA and other so called defense spending which should go into the military?
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2016 09:50 am
Donald Trump health concerns escalate, visual evidence raises questions
http://us.blastingnews.com/news/2016/08/donald-trump-health-concerns-escalate-visual-evidence-raises-questions-001079173.html
TheCobbler

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2016 10:13 am
FBI TO GOP: “GET IT STRAIGHT — HILLARY ‘DID NOT ORIGINATE’ ANY EMAILS WITH CLASSIFIED INFO
http://www.greenvillegazette.com/p/fbi-to-gop-get-it-straight-hillary-did-not-originate-any-emails-with-classified-info-136844/
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2016 10:18 am
“How to Put Lipstick on a Pig
A Campaign Strategy Playbook:

1. Make the appearance of an apology – even if the candidate doesn't actually say he is sorry, Americans have a hard time imagining that people can really be that bad. They want to believe that those who do or say horrible things actually regret them, so they will hear what they hope to hear, even if it isn't what is said.

2. Make an appeal to African-American voters – even if this has no chance of swaying the black vote, it will reassure white people that a vote for your candidate is not necessarily a vote for racism.

3. Make a total change in policies that are obstructing a path to victory and deny that it is a flipflop – if you use the word “clarification” some people may forget that the original policy was ever even spoken by your candidate. This will only work if every time the media implies that the candidate's policy was, in fact, the exact opposite, your surrogates deny this claim and re-iterate that the new policy is merely the old policy “clarified.”

4. Change women's opinion – have a woman sing the candidate's praises. This must be done repeatedly, over and over, and is one of the most important steps to turning the candidacy around, therefore, I will be doing it myself.

by Kellyanne Conway
bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2016 11:49 am
@TheCobbler,
Now that's funny. Thanks!
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2016 11:56 am
@TheCobbler,
Quote:
“How to Put Lipstick on a Pig
A Campaign Strategy Playbook:.......

Bubba, you do know who Kellyanne Conway is, doancha??

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kellyanne_Conway

http://heavy.com/news/2016/08/kellyanne-conway-donald-trump-campaign-shakeup-manager-2016-presidential-polls-manafort-stephen-steve-bannon-breitbart/
TheCobbler

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2016 11:01 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Before she worked for Donald Trump she said some terrible things about him.

Mostly true.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 25 Aug, 2016 02:50 pm
Donald Trump travels to Confederate state, tells them to “declare their independence” from the U.S.
Not. The. Onion.

http://www.dailynewsbin.com/news/politics/donald-trump-travels-to-confederate-state-tells-them-to-declare-their-independence-from-the-u-s/25838/

Another day, another calculated attempt on the part of Donald Trump at destabilizing the elected government of the United States and its system of democracy. While speaking this evening in Mississippi, a deeply conservative state which helped lead the charge in trying to secede from the U.S. in order to join the Confederacy, Trump inserted a new wrinkle into his recent stump speech: he told his Mississippi attendees to declare their independence” from the United States.

For the first time tonight, Donald Trump made Brexit – the disastrous decision by the United Kingdom to leave the European Union in a manner which has already tanked its economy and torn apart both of its political parties – a top priority. He went so far as to invite Nigel Farage, the British man who almost single handedly destroyed the UK by trying people into voting for Brexit with one lie after another, onto the stage in Mississippi to speak on his behalf. But it was Trump’s own words which sent the biggest chill down the spines of those who have an appreciation for American history.

“The British people voted to declare their independence,” Donald Trump told the crowd of white conservatives in the former Confederate state, “which is what we’re looking to do.” Trump’s message could not have been more clear: he was telling the people of Mississippi to “declare their independence” from the United States.

Even as Donald Trump actively encouraged white Southerners to secede from the United States, his supporters chanted “lock her up” and “lock her ass up” in reference to Hillary Clinton. This comes just two weeks after Trump encouraged his supporters to assassinate Clinton if she wins the election. Now that Trump has realized his chances of winning the election are slipping away, he’s aiming to stir up domestic terrorism instead.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 25 Aug, 2016 03:49 pm
@TheCobbler,
I'm waiting for the fat lady to sing at Trump's last campaign gathering.
0 Replies