47
   

Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

 
 
TheCobbler
 
  2  
Reply Sun 7 Aug, 2016 04:04 pm
@snood,
Ummm that these candidates Trump/Stein running for president are Russian plants.

I would think that would be obvious.

Alice through the looking glass dining with the Russian mad hatter.

This also constitutes collusion with the enemy.

farmerman
 
  4  
Reply Sun 7 Aug, 2016 04:12 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
The comment that the candidte (Trump) must be soundly defeated is a wise one. Should he merely lose in a mini plurality or a close Electoral college , the pundits like Limbo will state that the GOP is not conservative enough and we are getting closer. The next time , if thats the case, theyd run Clint Eastwood or Ben Stein.
cicerone imposter
 
  4  
Reply Sun 7 Aug, 2016 04:14 pm
@farmerman,
It was interesting to find out that Eastwood's wife was the daughter of a Black American Japanese father.

A little trivia: The first Japanese marriage in the US was to a Black American woman in California.
0 Replies
 
TheCobbler
 
  4  
Reply Sun 7 Aug, 2016 04:21 pm
@momoends,
Expulsion of the Moriscos
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsion_of_the_Moriscos

Spain also murdered Jews for their hitleresque purging of racial "impurities".

Are you saying Spain did not have one Christian racist who "took matters into their own hands"?

I love Spain and Spanish people of today but Spain's past is just as terrible as Germany's past, and the American slavery of a not so distant past.

Wishing it away will never change the true atrocities committed by Spanish Christian religious freaks and white European racists.
0 Replies
 
TheCobbler
 
  4  
Reply Sun 7 Aug, 2016 04:29 pm
41 Republican Senators Voted Against a Landmark Veterans Bill in February, Today They Blame the VA
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/h-a-goodman/republicans-va-funding_b_5395698.html
cicerone imposter
 
  3  
Reply Sun 7 Aug, 2016 04:34 pm
@TheCobbler,
They do not respect the military or their veterans. Donald Trump never served, and got five deferments during the Vietnam War. He's not qualified to be CIC.
TheCobbler
 
  6  
Reply Sun 7 Aug, 2016 04:47 pm
https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/p480x480/13879317_1736679159931858_5152407028484324242_n.jpg?oh=fd5935fcf4682cfee2b648c6e59b744c&oe=5828E44F
0 Replies
 
snood
 
  5  
Reply Sun 7 Aug, 2016 04:55 pm
@TheCobbler,
TheCobbler wrote:

Ummm that these candidates Trump/Stein running for president are Russian plants.

I would think that would be obvious.

Alice through the looking glass dining with the Russian mad hatter.

This also constitutes collusion with the enemy.


Okay, just wanted you to spell it out without innuendo. You think Jill Stein is a Russian plant. Okeedokie.
edgarblythe
 
  1  
Reply Sun 7 Aug, 2016 05:17 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

They do not respect the military or their veterans. Donald Trump never served, and got five deferments during the Vietnam War. He's not qualified to be CIC.

In fairness, getting deferments happened to Bill Clinton, too. Yet many think he was a good president.
cicerone imposter
 
  1  
Reply Sun 7 Aug, 2016 05:18 pm
@edgarblythe,
Of coarse you are correct.

http://www.1stcavmedic.com/bill-clinton-draft.htm

Also from Yahoo Answers:
Answers
Relevance
jotun_hertigen
Best Answer: Many time more Muslim civilians died during the Clinton Administration due to the 1,500,000 Iraqis who starved to death due to Clinton's embargo before they started the "Oil for Food" program with Saddam. Clinton murdered more Muslim civilians than Obama; but through starvation and not drone bombing.
Blickers
 
  6  
Reply Sun 7 Aug, 2016 08:56 pm
@snood,
Quote Cobbler:
Quote:
Ummm that these candidates Trump/Stein running for president are Russian plants.

I would think that would be obvious.

Alice through the looking glass dining with the Russian mad hatter.

This also constitutes collusion with the enemy.


Quote snood:
Quote:
Okay, just wanted you to spell it out without innuendo. You think Jill Stein is a Russian plant. Okeedokie.


I also was a bit taken aback by Cobbler's "Putin's plant" statement, and while I don't think that Trump or Stein were sent by Putin over here to do what they are doing, take a look at the things Stein said while in Russia celebrating-celebrating-the tenth anniversary of Russia's propaganda network, Russia Today, (RT).

Quote:
Stein has argued that the United States "helped foment" a coup in Ukraine.[141] She maintains that Ukraine should be neutral and that the United States should not arm Ukraine.[141] She was critical of the Ukrainian government formed after the Ukrainian Revolution of 2014, saying that "ultra-nationalists and ex-Nazis came to power.”[142] She met with president Putin in Moscow in December 2015 at a banquet celebrating the 10th anniversary of the Russian state propaganda network Russia Today.[143] While in Russia, Stein criticized U.S. foreign policy and the state of human rights in the U.S.; she did not criticize Russia's foreign policy or human rights in Russia.[144] Stein has said that the United States "pursued a policy of basically encircling Russia--including the threat of nukes and drones and so on."[141] On the subject of NATO, Stein tweeted, "Who exactly is NATO fighting? ...Other than enemies we invent to give the weapons industry a reason to sell more stuff."[145]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jill_Stein

It's virtually the same crap the paid Russian trolls incessantly push on YouTube and elsewhere. However Stein came to arrive at her positions, she pushes Putin's policies. Whether she gets money from Russia, directly or indirectly, I'll leave the reader to consider.
Blickers
 
  6  
Reply Sun 7 Aug, 2016 09:15 pm
@cicerone imposter,
The link you gave about Clinton and the draft was from a Free Republic reading hate-Clinton guy in 1992.

Quote cicerone's source:
Quote:
Many time more Muslim civilians died during the Clinton Administration due to the 1,500,000 Iraqis who starved to death due to Clinton's embargo before they started the "Oil for Food" program with Saddam. Clinton murdered more Muslim civilians than Obama; but through starvation and not drone bombing.

As for the sanctions against Iraq, the answer you quoted, (which might be from a Russian troll), neglected to mention that the economic sanctions went into effect when Saddam Hussein, who billed himself as "The Sword Of The Arabs", invaded oil rich Kuwait and attempted to annex it. The sanctions were put into place in attempt to head off having to throw Hussein out militarily, which happened anyway. And the author of that Yahoo answer also didn't mention that all this happened in 1990 under Bush 41, Bill Clinton didn't even take office until January of 1993.
cicerone imposter
 
  6  
Reply Sun 7 Aug, 2016 09:32 pm
@Blickers,
Thanks for that clarification. My memory isn't all that good any more, and I rely on the net for 'current' information. A weakness.
Blickers
 
  4  
Reply Sun 7 Aug, 2016 10:22 pm
@cicerone imposter,
It did happen quite awhile ago. When this first happened, U Cant Touch This by MC Hammer was the big song on the radio.
0 Replies
 
Suttle Tea
 
  9  
Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2016 02:26 am
https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13912546_1261812997185414_1849242677633370452_n.jpg?oh=e2a309028efd259a83c55135d73e3a41&oe=58534765
0 Replies
 
izzythepush
 
  6  
Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2016 03:36 am
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:
In fairness, getting deferments happened to Bill Clinton, too. Yet many think he was a good president.


I don't think he ever insulted those who did serve or their parents, and that's the point.
bobsal u1553115
 
  3  
Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2016 05:33 am
@farmerman,
Yoiks. President Eastwood.
0 Replies
 
edgarblythe
 
  1  
Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2016 09:56 am
@izzythepush,
Yeah, yeah.
0 Replies
 
cicerone imposter
 
  4  
Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2016 10:27 am
@izzythepush,
Good point, izzy. Thank you.
0 Replies
 
revelette2
 
  3  
Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2016 10:28 am
@Blickers,
Quote:
Stein has argued that the United States "helped foment" a coup in Ukraine.[141] She maintains that Ukraine should be neutral and that the United States should not arm Ukraine.[141] She was critical of the Ukrainian government formed after the Ukrainian Revolution of 2014, saying that "ultra-nationalists and ex-Nazis came to power.”[142] She met with president Putin in Moscow in December 2015 at a banquet celebrating the 10th anniversary of the Russian state propaganda network Russia Today.[143] While in Russia, Stein criticized U.S. foreign policy and the state of human rights in the U.S.; she did not criticize Russia's foreign policy or human rights in Russia.[144] Stein has said that the United States "pursued a policy of basically encircling Russia--including the threat of nukes and drones and so on."[141] On the subject of NATO, Stein tweeted, "Who exactly is NATO fighting? ...Other than enemies we invent to give the weapons industry a reason to sell more stuff."[145]



Kind of puts a different outlook on the whole go green with Jill Stein as a happy alternative to Hillary Clinton.
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

Obama '08? - Discussion by sozobe
Let's get rid of the Electoral College - Discussion by Robert Gentel
McCain's VP: - Discussion by Cycloptichorn
Food Stamp Turkeys - Discussion by H2O MAN
The 2008 Democrat Convention - Discussion by Lash
McCain is blowing his election chances. - Discussion by McGentrix
Snowdon is a dummy - Discussion by cicerone imposter
TEA PARTY TO AMERICA: NOW WHAT?! - Discussion by farmerman
 
Copyright © 2023 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 02/01/2023 at 07:55:14