Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

Baldimo

Reply Mon 13 Apr, 2015 04:57 pm
@RABEL222,
Where does he claim to be a Republican in this post?
Baldimo

Reply Mon 13 Apr, 2015 04:59 pm
@TheCobbler,
Is that the best you have Rex? We are at almost 7 years since his first election, and we still are not to the level we were prior to 2007. We don't even have an honest accounting of the employment #'s.
TheCobbler

Reply Tue 14 Apr, 2015 08:03 am
@Baldimo,
Well we can thank republican racism, sexism, homophobia and anti patriotism for every fault in our nation.

While most democrats have stood diligently for the oath that they made to our constitution republicans have stood only for traitorous political gain.

Please post even one positive thing the republicans have done to enrich our nation in the last seven years.

Is there even one reason to vote for the republicans?

Perhaps one of the only republicans with any morals is here in Maine where Susan Collins refused to sign the letter to Iran undermining a long overdue peace agreement.
TheCobbler

Reply Tue 14 Apr, 2015 09:11 am
https://scontent-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/11074726_10153170156277908_1814844870720113242_n.png?oh=809b62d674b02658432ad5a4e45f8d39&oe=55999F2F
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Tue 14 Apr, 2015 09:33 am
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/11159448_10203978620773890_6364116180750681518_n.jpg?oh=edb8034abdac05538cdcf74579fefce0&oe=55A0A514&__gda__=1436161026_c807c234b612662c1c367687b1cba95d

Its base is zombies and goobers. Smile
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Tue 14 Apr, 2015 09:40 am
Politifact Study: Fox News Lies More Than Any Other News Network
http://aattp.org/politifact-study-fox-news-lies-more-than-any-other-news-network/
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Tue 14 Apr, 2015 10:13 am
@Baldimo,
If it quacks like a duck and swims like a duck than it must be a duck.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Tue 14 Apr, 2015 10:33 am
@Baldimo,
Quote:
Is that the best you have Rex? We are at almost 7 years since his first election, and we still are not to the level we were prior to 2007.

What isn't at the level it was prior to 2007?
GDP? Nope, that is higher.
If you are using unemployment rate then we still haven't recovered from the 1969 recession.

What exactly are you claiming is not better than it was in January of 2009? Why did you pick 2007?

Quote:
We don't even have an honest accounting of the employment #'s.
You are making this claim based on what? What numbers do you have that dispute the BEA numbers?
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Tue 14 Apr, 2015 10:38 am
@TheCobbler,
It's hard to get anything done when everything you pass in the House gets held up by a Dem controlled Senate. Harry Reid made sure nothing passed in the House by the GOP got any votes in the Senate. The House was working, Harry Reid was the obstructionist. That's a fact.

You speaking about morals is a joke. The way you present yourself on this site speaks volumes about your personality and your lack of morals. You said nothing in your post but the same old liberal crap about racism and sexism. Hell, Hillary wasn't even 24 hours out of the gate and the bells of sexism were already ringing in the media and on this site. Watch the media toss her softballs for the first few months and ask her no hard questions. I'm sure there will be limits to the questions she will allow the reporters to ask.
RABEL222

Reply Tue 14 Apr, 2015 10:45 am
@Baldimo,
Hey Baldy, did you know Jesus Christ was a communist? He believed that everyone should share what they had with their neighbor so who here is more morally orientated.
Baldimo

Reply Tue 14 Apr, 2015 10:50 am
@RABEL222,
I'm not a christian so this means nothing to me. Morality doesn't derive from a deity as I'm sure you know. Trying to use religion against me? Weak sauce.
parados

Reply Tue 14 Apr, 2015 12:05 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
It's hard to get anything done when everything you pass in the House gets held up by a Dem controlled Senate. Harry Reid made sure nothing passed in the House by the GOP got any votes in the Senate. The House was working, Harry Reid was the obstructionist. That's a fact.

That is not a fact. The total House bills not brought to a vote in the Senate were actually less than several GOP controlled Senates have never brought to a vote and less than several Dem controlled Senates with Dem controlled Houses.

But let's look further at your statement: "everything you pass in the House ". Everything passed in the House was not prevented from getting a vote in the Senate. It seems your statement is the joke Baldimo.

https://www.govtrack.us/blog/2014/08/04/whos-blocking-the-bills-the-numbers-dont-help-much/

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/statistics

Baldimo

Reply Tue 14 Apr, 2015 12:27 pm
@parados,
Your own links shows the House was more productive then the Senate. 37% to 26%. Seems the Senate was the hold up in Congress. Harry Reid was too busy protecting Obama and the Dems to get things done.
parados

Reply Tue 14 Apr, 2015 12:35 pm
@Baldimo,
Yes and? It also shows that the Senate did NOT hold up EVERY bill from the house as you claimed.

But let's all pretend you didn't tell us any tall tales and it's just a question of which passed a larger percentage since ZERO is no longer on the table because we'll completely ignore your statement like you appear to want to do.
Baldimo

Reply Tue 14 Apr, 2015 12:44 pm
@parados,
Ok, they didn't stop all the bills, just 70% of them.

And yet you want to insist on another thread that 60% of the federal budget is spent on the military. I provided the proof that it isn't and you have provided nothing but word games as your proof. You couldn't even provide a link to back your claim and that subject.
parados

Reply Tue 14 Apr, 2015 12:48 pm
@Baldimo,
ROFLMAO.. I didn't insist that 60% of the federal budget is spent on the military. I only pointed out that such a claim is as valid as saying 47% of Americans pay no taxes.

But since we are talking about backing up claims, provide a link where I said " 60% of the federal budget is spent on the military". I would love to see you at least make one claim today that is true but it isn't going to be this one.

By the way, the Senate has rules that the House doesn't. You can't blame the majority in the Senate for failure to bring all bills to the floor when the minority has imposed over 200 cloture votes on Senate actions.
Baldimo

Reply Tue 14 Apr, 2015 01:01 pm
@parados,
Quote:
ROFLMAO.. I didn't insist that 60% of the federal budget is spent on the military. I only pointed out that such a claim is as valid as saying 47% of Americans pay no taxes.

You sure as hell backed Bob's claim. You went on about discretionary and non-discretionary spending. Did you not?

Once again I can prove that over 50% of Americans do not have a tax liability at the end of the year. So in essence they do not pay taxes since they get more back at the end of the year then they pay into the system.

You can't prove the military is 60% of the budget.

Quote:
By the way, the Senate has rules that the House doesn't. You can't blame the majority in the Senate for failure to bring all bills to the floor when the minority has imposed over 200 cloture votes on Senate actions.

I can blame the majority, they control the Senate and they control the committees that the bills have to clear. If the Dems, with support from their worthless leader Harry Reid, would prevent the bills from leaving committee and therefore not getting a vote.
parados

Reply Tue 14 Apr, 2015 01:19 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:

Once again I can prove that over 50% of Americans do not have a tax liability at the end of the year. So in essence they do not pay taxes since they get more back at the end of the year then they pay into the system.

A tax liability at the end of the year? WTF? That is nothing like a claim that 50% pay no taxes. I can pay in $50,000 in taxes and have no tax liability at the end of the year because my total tax owed for the year was $45,000.

Now when it comes to people that have a negative number on their tax return meaning they get back more than they paid in it is NOT 50% and I guarantee that you can't provide any official numbers to show that 50% pay no taxes at all. (The last numbers show only 30% of returns had a negative number meaning they got back more than they paid in income taxes which in no way can show that they all paid no taxes at all.)
0 Replies

parados

Reply Tue 14 Apr, 2015 01:30 pm
@Baldimo,
Yes, I did go on about discretionary and non discretionary because to only use part of the budget to claim the military is 60% of the budget is similar to only using part of the taxes paid to claim 50% pay no taxes.

Income taxes make up less than 50% of total federal revenues. Using income taxes to make a claim about who pays taxes is similar to using only the non discretionary budget to make a claim about where the budget is spent. They are exactly the same nonsense.

Quote:
I can blame the majority, they control the Senate and they control the committees that the bills have to clear. If the Dems, with support from their worthless leader Harry Reid, would prevent the bills from leaving committee and therefore not getting a vote.
Now you are using the same nonsense logic to blame a majority in the Senate for all bills that don't make it to a vote. There are 2 ways bills can not make it, held up by majority or blocked by minority. You don't get to use only a percentage and claim it is the total. (We will ignore the other reasons for a bill to die for the sake of this argument but it would only point out even more how silly your statement is.)
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Tue 14 Apr, 2015 04:21 pm
Idaho Governor Butch Otter: “The Poor Are Genetically Inferior”
http://cityworldnews.com/butch-otter-poor-genetically-inferior/

If the poor are genetically inferior then the GOP must still be monkeys.

I did not think the GOP believed in genetics which prove creationism did not happen.

This is an example of selective and sociopathic science.