47
   

Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

 
 
glitterbag
 
  8  
Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2016 03:57 pm
@TheCobbler,
I worry a lot more about pedophiles in the restroom with young boys. Who cares about a tranny in a restroom with me. The worst thing that might happen is she might want to borrow my lipstick. Get a grip folks.
0 Replies
 
Suttle Tea
 
  8  
Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2016 04:33 pm
https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13103353_988909801164953_3737648920923393697_n.jpg?oh=38d322e762532c3f5d24665d27688a03&oe=57A08E49
snood
 
  5  
Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2016 04:47 pm
@Suttle Tea,
I like and agree with the quote (I have felt ashamed of my country as a result of this man's run for president). I think it might be more effective if it were a quote attached to an actual person. As it is, it could be some ad cooked up for dramatic effect. Which is fine, but I'm just saying...
0 Replies
 
bobsal u1553115
 
  2  
Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2016 06:24 pm
Omaha man found guilty of hate crime for stealing and burning lesbian couple's gay pride flag
Source: Omaha World Herald

By Todd Cooper

A judge on Wednesday convicted an Omaha man of a hate crime for stealing a lesbian couple’s gay pride flag, setting it on fire and waving it in front of their house.

Douglas County District Judge Duane Dougherty found Cameron Mayfield guilty of a felony. He set sentencing for August.

Mayfield, 24, faces up to two years in prison or five years of probation.

Mayfield's attorney, James Martin Davis, had argued that the act was a drunken prank, not the hate crime prosecutors depicted.

Cameron Mayfield

Read more: http://www.omaha.com/news/crime/omaha-man-found-guilty-of-hate-crime-for-stealing-and/article_fd8d9774-0ca6-11e6-99c3-23fc52f65c3d.html


And this from early last year: Man convicted of hate crime in 2013 Old Market assault: http://www.democraticunderground.com/10141013201
bobsal u1553115
 
  3  
Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2016 06:33 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
None of the groups you mentioned have a mental disorder


That's cause you done gobbled them all up for yourself. Sometimes you seem borderline. You really ought to seek out help for that.

There is no impact on your life over the rights you take for granted being extended to others. They aren't sick. Your morbid fascination about it is. Get your nose out of the toilet slick, on all levels.

Seriously, you really need to seek out help. The VA would be very glad to help you.
bobsal u1553115
 
  2  
Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2016 06:34 pm
@Baldimo,
What the **** ARE you babling about?????
TheCobbler
 
  1  
Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2016 09:13 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Obviously you are posting this because you think LGBT hate is okay...

Some less scrupulous authors in the Bible though that way too...
TheCobbler
 
  3  
Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2016 08:36 am
https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13094215_1029567997129918_1088381086628477526_n.jpg?oh=cf142cee9ab112446a307b0e7486bb9a&oe=579FA0ED
0 Replies
 
izzythepush
 
  3  
Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2016 08:45 am
@bobsal u1553115,
God knows. He's the one with the mental disorder. I wouldn't want to find him lurking in the bogs, I can tell you.
TheCobbler
 
  3  
Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2016 08:50 am
https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xft1/v/t1.0-9/13087629_10154042154440993_5584568629303087996_n.jpg?oh=43e70a48ecf28f6947644ed1552fd651&oe=57B4E4EE
0 Replies
 
ossobuco
 
  3  
Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2016 10:05 am
@TheCobbler,
How did you arrive at that conclusion? quite an assumption.
Baldimo
 
  -1  
Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2016 10:07 am
@bobsal u1553115,
The funny meme you posted... I was pointing out other instances of the meme's point. They don't fit the theme because they are lefties who are hypocrites?
0 Replies
 
TheCobbler
 
  3  
Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2016 10:32 am
@ossobuco,
I keep getting Bob confused with Bill and Baldimo sorry Bob, AGAIN... Smile

Bob posted the article out of concern, I misread the sentiment.
Baldimo
 
  -1  
Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2016 10:35 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
That's cause you done gobbled them all up for yourself. Sometimes you seem borderline. You really ought to seek out help for that.


Classic response from you... It show's you really don't have an answer to something that is a basic truth.

Quote:
There is no impact on your life over the rights you take for granted being extended to others.


What rights would those be? Using the bathroom that is associated with my sex? That isn't a right, that is how it works. Hermaphrodites only account for 1% of live births, and those are the only people who really get to chose who they want to be. The other 99% of us are born either male or female and there is no "assigning" a sex to someone. You either have a penis or a vagina, those are biological facts, not opinions.

Quote:
They aren't sick. Your morbid fascination about it is. Get your nose out of the toilet slick, on all levels.


It isn't a morbid fascination to be involved with our current political cliament, it's very healthy. The fact that you want to drive out debate is the morbid part. It's just like you guys on the left, silence those you disagree with and when that doesn't work you resort to insults and mocking. There is no reason why society in general should bend to the mental issue of 1% of the population.

Quote:
Seriously, you really need to seek out help. The VA would be very glad to help you.


I'll say it again, for 99% of the human population you either have a penis or a vagina, the other 1% have both or a combination of both, the VA would agree with me so there is no need for help. Besides I'm not like you, I reserve the VA for actual service related issues and not a catch all for my health care. I don't expect the taxpayers to provide for me as my health issues were not a fault of my military service. Unlike you I don't feel owned anything.
0 Replies
 
TheCobbler
 
  4  
Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2016 10:54 am
https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13087414_259483777732181_7166651285947966590_n.png?oh=abde48237eb435dbb5781af0eef48802&oe=57BCAF52
Baldimo
 
  -1  
Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2016 10:55 am
@TheCobbler,
This is why I can't take anything you say seriously. You hate the GOP and are a big user of transference when it comes to disagreement. I don't hate anyone who is LGBT and not agreeing with transgenders on bathroom use isn't hate.

Sorry Cobbler but nothing I talk about comes from the Bible and I don't even read the Bible, well not in about 20 years or so. In fact I'll give you a little info into my recent past. One of the major reasons I divorced my ex-wife had to do with her Christian beliefs. I'm not a religious person and my ex actually said to me, and I quote "You can't be the man of this family unless you are a Christian". This was after we had already been married for about 15 years. Well needless to say, we were divorced a few years later when things didn't get any better.

So the very fact you try and say anything I believe is related to religion is laughable. I left a marriage because of the type of crap you accuse me of, so I'll say to you what I said to her, "Religion is a nice thing, but don't wave it in my face or use it as a weapon."
0 Replies
 
bobsal u1553115
 
  2  
Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2016 01:22 pm
@TheCobbler,
Quote:
Obviously you are posting this because you think LGBT hate is okay...


Me? Support hate speech against the LBGT community?????

Not at all. No way. Please point it out. I will disavow it and correct it.
0 Replies
 
bobsal u1553115
 
  2  
Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2016 01:27 pm
@izzythepush,
Doesn't he have any clue whatsoever on what it would take to keep his bathrooms sorted by genitalia? I think he just want to stare at other peoples junk and hoohoos.....
0 Replies
 
bobsal u1553115
 
  2  
Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2016 01:30 pm
@TheCobbler,
Hey man, we're brothers and we do make mistakes, don't we? I support you any way I can even when you bump Bernie for no good reason!
0 Replies
 
bobsal u1553115
 
  2  
Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2016 01:31 pm
@TheCobbler,
Especially baldino.
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

Obama '08? - Discussion by sozobe
Let's get rid of the Electoral College - Discussion by Robert Gentel
McCain's VP: - Discussion by Cycloptichorn
Food Stamp Turkeys - Discussion by H2O MAN
The 2008 Democrat Convention - Discussion by Lash
McCain is blowing his election chances. - Discussion by McGentrix
Snowdon is a dummy - Discussion by cicerone imposter
TEA PARTY TO AMERICA: NOW WHAT?! - Discussion by farmerman
 
Copyright © 2023 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.2 seconds on 01/26/2023 at 06:25:06