Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

TheCobbler

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2016 05:58 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Reading now, thx CI Smile.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2016 09:30 pm
https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtp1/v/t1.0-0/s480x480/13001050_855754381235644_6108309018022204477_n.jpg?oh=f974d5f8923f0be398e70dfcd882c268&oe=57A77B0A

I voted for Al Gore in that election and I was a republican back then. I am currently registered with the green party even though I am a democrat now. I will be changing that SOON. tc

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2016 09:49 pm
http://i1173.photobucket.com/albums/r589/duadmin/160426-wingnuts-of-the-week_zps0isocb1b.jpg
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2016 09:54 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
Why does society have to adjust to the mental disorder

Why not? We've adjusted to women, blacks, the poor, the undocumented ..... even adjusted for you and your damage: and the Republic is as strong as ever. The rest of the world except for Russia and most Muslim nations have made this kind of adjustment. What are you, some kind of "Christian" ayatollah, comrade?
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2016 09:57 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
@Baldimo,
Why does society have to adjust to the mental disorder

bobsal:
Quote:
What are you, some kind of "Christian" ayatollah, comrade?

Good laugh for tonight! Thx.

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2016 09:59 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I live to serve and baldino makes it almost too easy.

Hope everything is well with you, we haven't touched base in a while, brother.
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2016 10:10 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
All is well here. Hope the same for you.
My wife and I are going to visit the three islands of Hawaii next month on a Trafalgar Tour for eight days.
Used to love independent travel in my younger days, but will stick with organized tours from now on. No worries on transportation, accommodations, and some meals. Will also get a chance to visit my nephew on Oahu.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2016 10:20 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Anymore my wife and I just stay on the boat. Have a good cruise and a great visit.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2016 11:35 pm
http://crooksandliars.com/files/imagecache/node_primary/primary_image/16/04/cognitive_dissonance.jpg
TheCobbler

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2016 01:20 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Dolly Parton to Kick Off Tour in N.C. Despite Anti-LGBT Law
http://www.advocate.com/music/2016/4/26/dolly-parton-kick-tour-nc-despite-anti-lgbt-law

Dolly would rather another 14 year old LGBT child kill themselves than cancel her $how...

That "Coat of Many Colors" she sings about now seems quite drab...
TheCobbler

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2016 05:45 am
Would you be upset to see him go into the ladies room?
https://www.facebook.com/chase.parker.395669/videos/1817688055126700/
bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2016 06:31 am
@TheCobbler,
I just don't get why they don't get it. When I go into a restroom I am much more involved with the business at hand. I have never ever been too interested in who's in there except in event of all the porcelain being taken up by a queue.

Why would an artist be so tone deaf about the boycott and who supports it?
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2016 06:36 am
@TheCobbler,
Why would anyone have a problem with that guy in a public bathroom?

In spite of my innate Lutheran "modesty" I'm close to supporting unisex bathrooms. But the fact is that anyone should be free to use the bath room they need to identify their gender with.
0 Replies

revelette2

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2016 06:37 am
@TheCobbler,
It is not only the Anti-LGBT law which is troubling and hopefully overturned, but also, don't they have the strictest ID laws in the country?

Judge upholds controversial North Carolina voter ID law

Maybe Dolly Pardon will get so much hate mail she will change her start off tour place. Perhaps she could use the venue to promote change in the law? Be a shame for her to go out in flames at this late date. Personally I don't know how she is still able to tour. I read where a lot of older singers keep it up to keep their crews in employment.
0 Replies

revelette2

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2016 06:41 am
@TheCobbler,
Quote:
I voted for Al Gore in that election and I was a republican back then. I am currently registered with the green party even though I am a democrat now. I will be changing that SOON. tc

I hope you live where there is an open primary, or at least changed your party status in time.
TheCobbler

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2016 06:59 am
@revelette2,
I am not any kind of delegate, I believe I should be able to vote in the general election for whomever I choose and have it count regardless of what party I affiliate myself with.

At least I think that is how it works in Maine.
revelette2

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2016 07:08 am
@TheCobbler,
I didn't mean to offend, I have just read so much about how independents go to vote only to be told they can't because their state is a closed primary. I looked it up, Maine is a Closed Caucuses in both parties..

Presidential Primary or Caucus Type by State

Quote:
Closed Primaries

In a closed primary, only voters registered with a given party can vote in that party's primary. States with closed primaries include party affiliation in voter registration so that the state has an official record of what party each voter is registered as.

Closed primaries preserve a party's freedom of association by better ensuring that only bona fide members of the party influence who that party nominates, but critics claim that closed primaries can exacerbate the radicalization that often occurs at the primary stage, when candidates must cater to their party's "base" rather than the political center.

In a few states, independent voters may register with a party on Election Day. However, they must remain registered with that party until they change their affiliation again. A handful of states even allow voters registered with one party to switch their registration at the polls to vote in another party's primary. In these rare instances, a closed primary can more closely resemble open or semi-closed primaries than the closed primaries of other states. Such states are still considered "closed," however, so be sure to refer to the "Remarks" column for your state to see if that is the case.

source

Sorry if I am getting into your private business.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2016 08:47 am
@TheCobbler,
These guys thought they were girls and wanted to use the girls bathroom?
Baldimo

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2016 09:12 am
@bobsal u1553115,
None of the groups you mentioned have a mental disorder that makes them who they think they are. Sorry to say Bob but your immature cheap shots don't phase me.

Quote:
What are you, some kind of "Christian" ayatollah, comrade?

I'm sure in your eyes that might be the case, but I'm not a Christian and I'm not debating this subject or any subject from a religious perspective. I came at this from logic, and logic says if you are born with a dick, you are a man and if you are born with a vagina you are a woman. To state anything else flies in the face of biology.

If someone comes up to you and claims to be God, do you pray to them? If someone comes up to you and claims to be the Queen of England, do you bow to her Majesty? These are all mental disorders and going by your reasoning, we must accept these people as they are and act accordingly.
Baldimo

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2016 09:15 am
@bobsal u1553115,
You mean like someone having a global warming sticker on their SUV? How about someone who preaches about the dangers of global warming and then travels around the world in a private jet?