Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 9 Apr, 2015 03:02 pm
@lostone,
Quote:
It is as much an anti-gay law as Michael Brown had his hands up.

Isn't now that Pence pulled his head out of his ass and rewrote the law exactly how he said he would not ever do.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Thu 9 Apr, 2015 03:03 pm
@hawkeye10,
Rex/Cobbler is a meme fanatic, that is one of the biggest give-a-ways as to who it is. That's about all he posts. When he posts BS like he did in the gun thread and he gets called out on it, he just pretends they didn't post and keeps up the BS.

Bob at least responds. It's a majority of insults and name calling, but he at least replies. There are a few others who I just straight up place on ignore because of the unbelievable assholes they can be. All insult and no substance, who think they are smarter then they are.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 9 Apr, 2015 03:06 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
Sorry Bob but it is the truth. You will notice that Cobbler/Rex hasn't denied that they are the same person, he more ignores it. Are you going to attack ebeth who agrees with me that Rex/Cobbler are the same people?

You've never denied being gay, a cross dresser, a ballon artist, gluten intolerant .... what does all that say about you?
lostone

Reply Thu 9 Apr, 2015 03:09 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
You've never denied being gay, a cross dresser, a ballon artist, gluten intolerant .... what does all that say about you?

It says a lot about you.http://www.doomjunkie.com/images/smilies/egqltpjc.gif
Baldimo

Reply Thu 9 Apr, 2015 03:15 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Is this the circular logic you use? There is a difference, no one has asked or accused me of any of those things. If you want to divert the subject I'm sure you can ask/accuse me of all sorts of things, but it doesn't change the fact that Rex and Cobbler are the same person.

Do you deny having more than one account? Not for the same reasons as Rex, but you do have an additional account. I think you made it to mock o'reilly(sp).
bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 9 Apr, 2015 03:18 pm
@Baldimo,
Get back on topic: you claimed that RexRed posted a claim he was both RexRed and TheCobbler. Where is the link to this post?
Baldimo

Reply Thu 9 Apr, 2015 03:25 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
I've said for a few months now that Rex and Cobbler are the same person. I have also said that you and CJ also have multiple accounts here at a2k.

Do you deny they are the same people? I posted the link to the thread, all you have to do is read it. He won't say in the thread they are the same people because then that would leave a trail for people to follow. As noted, he has done this to distance his "business persona" from his online posting persona, but he failed in that he posts the same type of **** but with 2 different names. The 2 accounts share the same MO in the way they post and the content they share.

lostone

Reply Thu 9 Apr, 2015 03:27 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Get back on topic:

And the topic is: Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans
izzythepush

Reply Thu 9 Apr, 2015 04:56 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
There is no link, just Cobbler saying he has another presence, not that it's Rex Red. I think it's Baldy himself, so he has an arena to act out his inner struggle.
lostone

Reply Thu 9 Apr, 2015 06:50 pm
@izzythepush,
hawkeye10

Reply Thu 9 Apr, 2015 07:08 pm
@lostone,
lostone wrote:

And what is Izzy's stake in the matter, him admitting to being a Brit?
lostone

Reply Thu 9 Apr, 2015 07:11 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
And what is Izzy's stake in the question, him admitting to being a Brit?

Really? His country is shell of what it was. A non-factor in the Western world.
hawkeye10

Reply Thu 9 Apr, 2015 07:32 pm
@lostone,
Quote:
His country is shell of what it was. A non-factor in the Western world.

That is my understanding of the situation. And they all seem to flee the Island as fast as possible for as long as possible on holiday.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Thu 9 Apr, 2015 09:55 pm
@Baldimo,
Unlike an asshole like you who has never been rude or bombastic or lied even though you post fox news garbage that you know is an outright bunch of bullshyt. But if you can quote the media no matter how much of a lie it is you dont consider it lying. Can you spell hypocrite.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Thu 9 Apr, 2015 10:10 pm
@lostone,
CJ!!, What happened, did they kick you off the site for a week in your CJ persona?
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Thu 9 Apr, 2015 10:13 pm
@hawkeye10,
At least he has a thinking brain unlike a number of conservative posters here and he thinks for himself even if I dont always agree with his opinions.
hawkeye10

Reply Thu 9 Apr, 2015 10:31 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

At least he has a thinking brain unlike a number of conservative posters here and he thinks for himself even if I dont always agree with his opinions.

He so rarely talks on topic how can one know?
RABEL222

Reply Thu 9 Apr, 2015 10:46 pm
@hawkeye10,
Learn to read with comprehension rather than coming to the site with your mind made up.
hawkeye10

Reply Thu 9 Apr, 2015 10:52 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

Learn to read with comprehension rather than coming to the site with your mind made up.

you get the prize for the most convoluted road traveled to take a subject that has nothing to do with me and making it all about me.

Congrats. Or something.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 10 Apr, 2015 08:47 am
@Baldimo,
You saying it doesn't prove it, particularly when you reported that you read a post by RexRed where he specifically said that TheCobbler and RexRed were the same person. Suspicion and a lack of denials prove nothing. Back your own claim: link to the post that proves your claim.

Prove your claim regarding carpfart and myself. I've never denied being cj. Whats that say about me?