Reply Fri 22 Jan, 2016 10:14 pm
@coldjoint,
Maybe he's looking for a date?
coldjoint

Reply Fri 22 Jan, 2016 10:23 pm
@McGentrix,
Quote:
Maybe he's looking for a date?

Could be. I think it is a Rex sock anyway.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Sat 23 Jan, 2016 06:40 am
@coldjoint,
Your party should know what it is like being backended by corruption. The GOP are jumping ship to vote for Hillary. HAHA!
snood

Reply Sat 23 Jan, 2016 09:26 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

He did a Hell of a job with Trayvon, didn't he?

Wow. Nothing too low for some folk.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 23 Jan, 2016 12:16 pm
@snood,
Quote:

And insulting Palins family is any different? Your double standards are showing.

And again when it comes to slander and hate, I will bow to the experts.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 23 Jan, 2016 12:17 pm
@TheCobbler,
Quote:
The GOP are jumping ship to vote for Hillary.

You have that wrong, the rats are jumping ship on Killary and ready to install Biden after Killary is indicted.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sat 23 Jan, 2016 01:55 pm
https://fellowshipofminds.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/racism-is-the-lefts-defense-mechanism.jpg?w=300&h=227
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sat 23 Jan, 2016 02:38 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

And insulting Palins family is any different? Your double standards are showing.

And again when it comes to slander and hate, I will bow to the experts.

Palin blamed Obama because her son beat his wife. Because Obama had absolutely nothing to do with that domestic abuse, someone joked that Obama should have raised Palin's kids better. An appropriate response to a ridiculous accusation.

You, on the other hand bring up the name of a dead youth whose only connection to Obama was what he said about if he had a son, he'd look like Trayvon. An arbitrarily nasty response, incongruent with anything else said regarding Palin.

What this show's about you is just more of the same mindless racist cyber vomit. No surprises.

I guess the only thing about you that's even a little remarkable is the raw number of people you are carrying on empty flaming arguments with. I suppose it's how you feel relevant.
glitterbag

Reply Sat 23 Jan, 2016 03:20 pm
@snood,
Hey Snood, did you read that Bloomberg is considering a run for the Presidency? That's just too rich for words.

Oh, do what the rest of us do with pinky, just put the cheeky little bastard on ignore. He just got back after a long suspension and is trying to make up for lost time. He's sounding a little needy and desperate, guess he fears being irrelevant.
ossobuco

Reply Sat 23 Jan, 2016 03:24 pm
@glitterbag,
And keeps getting quoted, so my ignoring is useless..
glitterbag

Reply Sat 23 Jan, 2016 03:29 pm
@ossobuco,
I know kiddo, we just have to be strong!!!
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sat 23 Jan, 2016 03:32 pm
@glitterbag,
Yeah, talking to that guy is not even casting pearls before swine; it's more like flushing thoughts down a toilet. He just joined the ignore club.

Bloomberg's ego is pretty breathtaking.
glitterbag

Reply Sat 23 Jan, 2016 03:48 pm
@snood,
I have to say that some part of me is happy he's thinking about it. God grant you he has a huge ego, but at least he isn't Trump. It scares me that I am now thinking in terms of "how the hell do you stop Trump" so much so that Bloomberg sounds like a great idea.

Last year around this time, my favorite cousin Jim and I were fretting about O'Malley. Jim is so anti-O'Malley, he said he would vote for Hillary if she picked him as a running mate. (Jim and I are native Marylanders and O'Malley was Gov. for 8 years). Now we are discussing these nightmare scenarios of "suppose Trump gets elected". I still can't get excited about our former Governor, but he's now barely hanging on, and Trump stated earlier today that he could shoot a person in Times Square and still wouldn't lose a voter. I started to laugh, but holy crap, he's right. I'm no longer frightened, I've moved into panic mode.
ossobuco

Reply Sat 23 Jan, 2016 03:58 pm
@snood,
I'm interested in your and others opinions on Bloomberg. Of course I've read about him off and on at some length but I read fast and tend to retain a sense of things but can forget details, behaviors, that would matter now. You could call me vaporous or someone who has read a lot without a photo memory. I've no comprehension of his varied opinions right now, but I may be reminded with a little tweeking.

I suppose we need a thread on him, but I've done my thread starting for the day.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sat 23 Jan, 2016 04:01 pm
@ossobuco,
Quote:
And keeps getting quoted, so my ignoring is useless..

That isn't all.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 23 Jan, 2016 04:04 pm
@glitterbag,
I'm wondering about Trump's mind. He's not stupid, and he's a player, possibly court jester, with or without something in mind.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 23 Jan, 2016 04:08 pm
@snood,
Quote:
Yeah, talking to that guy is not even casting pearls before swine;

Supporting Killary is not much better. If you are afraid to say why you support a dishonest, connected elite who am I to pry. She isn't much different than a Mafia boss that eludes justice with technicalities.

They finally got Gotti, her time is coming.

0 Replies

snood

Reply Sat 23 Jan, 2016 04:18 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

I have to say that some part of me is happy he's thinking about it. God grant you he has a huge ego, but at least he isn't Trump. It scares me that I am now thinking in terms of "how the hell do you stop Trump" so much so that Bloomberg sounds like a great idea.

Last year around this time, my favorite cousin Jim and I were fretting about O'Malley. Jim is so anti-O'Malley, he said he would vote for Hillary if she picked him as a running mate. (Jim and I are native Marylanders and O'Malley was Gov. for 8 years). Now we are discussing these nightmare scenarios of "suppose Trump gets elected". I still can't get excited about our former Governor, but he's now barely hanging on, and Trump stated earlier today that he could shoot a person in Times Square and still wouldn't lose a voter. I started to laugh, but holy crap, he's right. I'm no longer frightened, I've moved into panic mode.

Yeah, no one's laughing about this anymore. My brain hurts when I try to imagine Trump in the white house, our chief of state - the representative of the United States for all the world's leaders. I think any thinking person, right, left or center, should be afraid of the possibility. The media in Europe regularly has someone asking the question 'What in the hell are the Americans thinking' by taking this noxious huckster seriously. I get involuntary cold terrors down my spine when the thought wanders through, of trump (or Cruz, for that matter) as our president. If that happens, what it says about our country ain't anything good.

It's been hard for me to get a fix on O'Malley, even after listening to him carefully for a couple of debates. He just seems to be spouting any boilerplate platitudes that will make his seem distinguishable from the two more viable dem candidates.

I don't know overmuch about Bloomberg. I worry that he thought 'stop and frisk' was a good idea, even after he was confronted with proof that it was basically just profiling and unconstitutional searches that were unfairly burdening blacks and latinos.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sat 23 Jan, 2016 04:21 pm
@ossobuco,
I honestly don't know why Trump thinks he wants to be President. He certainly likes attention, he can't stop heaping compliments on himself.