Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

TheCobbler

Reply Thu 23 Feb, 2023 04:21 am
Our democracy is in danger! It all started when Obama was President and congressman Cotton wrote a letter to the leaders of Iran to ignore Obama who got the agreement that Iran would not develop the Atom Bomb! 147 Republicans signed the letter! Obama got the agreement but Trump opted out of the agreement and Iran now is close to having the bomb! Then we had Cheney/Bush run for office! Cheney ran everything while Bush gave speeches! Cheney lied and created the the threat of WMD! We went to war and thousands of people died! BUT Cheney's company made $37 Trillion off from the war! Then came January 6 and 147 Republicans refused to certify the election! An election that has been challenged in courts all the way to the Supreme Court and they lost over 60 such cases! All recounts have resulted in the same result! Biden won! 131 of those Republicans got re-elected! Trump's followers who have run for office and lost refuse to accept the results! Even the dictator in Brazil, a friend of Trumps is saying the same thing! These liars have caused much unrest and danger for election officials whose lives have been threatened! It is time to take our government back and vote for Democrats who actually believe in our country!

(One of my Norwegian relatives now living in the states wrote this.)
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 23 Feb, 2023 04:38 am
@TheCobbler,
TheCobbler wrote:

Our democracy is in danger! It all started when Obama was President and congressman Cotton wrote a letter to the leaders of Iran to ignore Obama who got the agreement that Iran would not develop the Atom Bomb! 147 Republicans signed the letter! Obama got the agreement but Trump opted out of the agreement and Iran now is close to having the bomb! Then we had Cheney/Bush run for office! Cheney ran everything while Bush gave speeches! Cheney lied and created the the threat of WMD! We went to war and thousands of people died! BUT Cheney's company made $37 Trillion off from the war! Then came January 6 and 147 Republicans refused to certify the election! An election that has been challenged in courts all the way to the Supreme Court and they lost over 60 such cases! All recounts have resulted in the same result! Biden won! 131 of those Republicans got re-elected! Trump's followers who have run for office and lost refuse to accept the results! Even the dictator in Brazil, a friend of Trumps is saying the same thing! These liars have caused much unrest and danger for election officials whose lives have been threatened! It is time to take our government back and vote for Democrats who actually believe in our country!

(One of my Norwegian relatives now living in the states wrote this.)

Thank your Norwegian relative for us. He deserves it. He certainly sees the truth about Trump more clearly than Trump's enablers do.
TheCobbler

Reply Thu 23 Feb, 2023 09:03 am
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/44/61/4a/44614a25316de4fb74720dabc19c7c57.jpg
TheCobbler

Reply Thu 23 Feb, 2023 09:10 am
@Frank Apisa,
He wrote that at the distain of a few of my relatives, I give him credit.

They look up to him and I expect it is a hard pill for them to swallow.

Though, they are use to swallowing pills i.e injecting bleach and horse wormer...
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Thu 23 Feb, 2023 09:31 am
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/b0/ea/ae/b0eaae89d57b24b01e53537acb2b2d21.jpg

I agree! Hoping we fail so their warped version of Jesus will come back. Not helpful at all. I had some Jehovah's Witnesses ring my doorbell and I told them I believe in the Star Trek version of the future, not the Revelations version. Let them chew on that. TC
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Thu 23 Feb, 2023 10:03 am
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/93/9e/27/939e27003c389ec7412abc9b1ed78b85.jpg

There aren't enough republicans left to win an election.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Thu 23 Feb, 2023 10:58 am
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Thu 23 Feb, 2023 06:42 pm
@TheCobbler,
How about a bit of balance? Show Russia and North Korea. Laughing
BillW

Reply Thu 23 Feb, 2023 07:42 pm
@hingehead,
hingehead wrote:

How about a bit of balance? Show Russia and North Korea. Laughing

Mexico, Ukraine, China, Israel, Iraq, Iran and Saudi Arabia also.
hingehead

Reply Thu 23 Feb, 2023 07:51 pm
@BillW,
Quote:
Mexico, Ukraine, China, Israel, Iraq, Iran and Saudi Arabia also.

Wouldn't Mexico and Ukraine be pro-Biden/anti-Trump?
BillW

Reply Thu 23 Feb, 2023 08:35 pm
@hingehead,
I am interested in all statistics, they have e stories to.tell. These nations are still R/D conflict.zones.
hingehead

Reply Thu 23 Feb, 2023 10:26 pm
@BillW,
Surprisingly Biden can't be much less popular than Trump in Russia:

https://cdn.statcdn.com/Infographic/images/normal/22380.jpeg
0 Replies

PoliteMight

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2023 09:24 am
This is silly.

Ever seen a brand on cattle?

Ever seen a tramp stamp ?

tattoos in various old-world cultures was used as a ways to market prisoners?

Did you know that part of solving the population problem in European nations was to dump captive prisoners into colonies? Like Australia, The Americas, and various parts of the world prohibiting them from returning.

Up from the slave-pits of Rome and into the court of the emperor.

Most politicians take stances for the sake of job ( as that Florida guy being called out for not being Jewish and his reply was "if he could keep this position for the next two years he would be set for life" ). Michelle Obama is a law-major no different then Camilla Harris. Why didn't she ran for president and be the first black ( I mean real black unlike Harris ) female president in office, and have her husband as vice-president or even Biden by her side?
It would have been an easy land-slide. Yet all she did was put on a puppet show on television like that ginger-girl on PBS. Regan was an actor, Ford was a football player, I am going to skip Nixon because as with any gang/group/club/crew there members might act without direction ( see Charles Manson ). Bush grandpa worked with Nazi's, and Bill and Hill was party maniacs ( they slept with minors together and she setup the secretaries for Bill when he was in office ). Bill reacted to "I Dream of Genie" actress as if he knew her personally.

The president and vice-president in office are both hard on law people. They help mold the injustices of the justice system. They did it for their careers without no respect to anybody at all. Selfish, godless, scumbags.

Why I mention this ? I met royalty before. This person said this
"Di respect is joy". More importantly this royal wanted to created and or have "Scandal". He wanted attention because he is like the "runt of the royals". He is a "little-fish" among the big fishes and is upset that nobody talks about hime, follows him on Social media, and or print him. He puts on events and shows just to make his name big because he is bored.

Bored, and wants attention. Like a homeless guy running around with a noisy shopping cart, wild hair all over the place, and in a tee-shirt, only for an undercover cop who looks like he is going clubbing but is really looking for illegal prostitution and or drug usage. Bored.

These people are attention seeking scum. They do not love you, and if they could put you into the grave, convince you to get an abortion, or even have you in chains screaming, crying, confessing everything in all that is natural they would and or will.

Everything is done on purpose. Zionist Israel bombing innocent people after the "iron-dome" ( anti-missile defense ) system deflected rockets. Putin ( who at this point I am convinced is a puppet ) launching an attack on Ukraine buildings, houses, neighborhoods, innocent people. The fact that China continues to use COVID as a way of discriminating people, preventing them from marching and disabling travel. BECAUSE !!!! China officials know that if enough people was to march on the capital they could boot out the "leaders" instantly. China where CEO's hold wealthy meetings where they literally do whatever they want like some kind of hotel room. China where you keep ordering crap, and when you try to stop ordering crap your still purchasing their products.

Please just stop worshiping these people. I know it is hard . "Our hands are drenched in blood". You have to understand the ultimate truth ( the one truth ). We are on a rock in space, and according to medical science we could drop dead from lack of circulation ( stroke/heart attack ) even in our 30's-40's ( which is just silly ).

What is a life worth living when your not even strong enough to annihilate your enemies? By enemies I mean the Bush's, the Cheney's, the Hill's, the Trump's, the unquestionable leaders who caused mass executions, the Bolsheviks who took away our savior Rasputin who is only remembered for being a fictionalized villain in "Anastasia" and or "Kingsmen". What is life worth living if we are all not on the same page but being herded like sheeple or "manimals".
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2023 10:14 am
@PoliteMight,
PoliteMight wrote:

This is silly.

Ever seen a brand on cattle?

Ever seen a tramp stamp ?

tattoos in various old-world cultures was used as a ways to market prisoners?

Did you know that part of solving the population problem in European nations was to dump captive prisoners into colonies? Like Australia, The Americas, and various parts of the world prohibiting them from returning.

Up from the slave-pits of Rome and into the court of the emperor.

Most politicians take stances for the sake of job ( as that Florida guy being called out for not being Jewish and his reply was "if he could keep this position for the next two years he would be set for life" ). Michelle Obama is a law-major no different then Camilla Harris. Why didn't she ran for president and be the first black ( I mean real black unlike Harris ) female president in office, and have her husband as vice-president or even Biden by her side?
It would have been an easy land-slide. Yet all she did was put on a puppet show on television like that ginger-girl on PBS. Regan was an actor, Ford was a football player, I am going to skip Nixon because as with any gang/group/club/crew there members might act without direction ( see Charles Manson ). Bush grandpa worked with Nazi's, and Bill and Hill was party maniacs ( they slept with minors together and she setup the secretaries for Bill when he was in office ). Bill reacted to "I Dream of Genie" actress as if he knew her personally.

The president and vice-president in office are both hard on law people. They help mold the injustices of the justice system. They did it for their careers without no respect to anybody at all. Selfish, godless, scumbags.

Why I mention this ? I met royalty before. This person said this
"Di respect is joy". More importantly this royal wanted to created and or have "Scandal". He wanted attention because he is like the "runt of the royals". He is a "little-fish" among the big fishes and is upset that nobody talks about hime, follows him on Social media, and or print him. He puts on events and shows just to make his name big because he is bored.

Bored, and wants attention. Like a homeless guy running around with a noisy shopping cart, wild hair all over the place, and in a tee-shirt, only for an undercover cop who looks like he is going clubbing but is really looking for illegal prostitution and or drug usage. Bored.

These people are attention seeking scum. They do not love you, and if they could put you into the grave, convince you to get an abortion, or even have you in chains screaming, crying, confessing everything in all that is natural they would and or will.

Everything is done on purpose. Zionist Israel bombing innocent people after the "iron-dome" ( anti-missile defense ) system deflected rockets. Putin ( who at this point I am convinced is a puppet ) launching an attack on Ukraine buildings, houses, neighborhoods, innocent people. The fact that China continues to use COVID as a way of discriminating people, preventing them from marching and disabling travel. BECAUSE !!!! China officials know that if enough people was to march on the capital they could boot out the "leaders" instantly. China where CEO's hold wealthy meetings where they literally do whatever they want like some kind of hotel room. China where you keep ordering crap, and when you try to stop ordering crap your still purchasing their products.

Please just stop worshiping these people. I know it is hard . "Our hands are drenched in blood". You have to understand the ultimate truth ( the one truth ). We are on a rock in space, and according to medical science we could drop dead from lack of circulation ( stroke/heart attack ) even in our 30's-40's ( which is just silly ).

What is a life worth living when your not even strong enough to annihilate your enemies? By enemies I mean the Bush's, the Cheney's, the Hill's, the Trump's, the unquestionable leaders who caused mass executions, the Bolsheviks who took away our savior Rasputin who is only remembered for being a fictionalized villain in "Anastasia" and or "Kingsmen". What is life worth living if we are all not on the same page but being herded like sheeple or "manimals".

So...ummm...other than that, PM, how are things going?
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2023 02:19 pm
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/21/c0/c5/21c0c5518622cdeaeca8b6748a135238.jpg
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2023 02:30 pm
@PoliteMight,
PoliteMight wrote:
I mean real black unlike Harris

Harris is blacker than Obama but that did not stop republicans from treating Obama with racist hate.

You wouldn't know "real" if it bit you.

0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2023 03:00 pm
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/c2/1e/74/c21e7488f780f7a6488513487fbe1d20.jpg

Existential Economics... "exist"
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2023 03:07 pm
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/80/5c/66/805c662ac8c4c3829adbc432bf8b1c27.jpg
0 Replies

Region Philbis