Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

izzythepush

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2022 08:44 am
@TheCobbler,
That's very wise, you're not missing anything, he just repeats himself.
oralloy

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2022 08:53 am
@izzythepush,
I respond to posts that just repeat themselves.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2022 08:56 am
@TheCobbler,
TheCobbler wrote:
I rarely read his posts...

Nice try, but you deliberately spouted a lie to draw my attention, and then even repeated your lie in a reply to one of my posts.

What you are doing is simply being childish. That's all that any progressive ever does.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2022 11:04 am
@oralloy,
there is absolutely nothing about that post that is true. nothing. as is usual for oralloy's posts.
0 Replies

coluber2001

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2022 12:53 pm
Arnold Schwarzenegger's message to America .
January 10, 2021
https://fb.watch/agmWLsA2-I/
TheCobbler

Reply Sun 2 Jan, 2022 02:11 am
@coluber2001,
A very great speech. Thanks Coluber for sharing it.

I was a republican when I voted for Al Gore...
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Sun 2 Jan, 2022 03:57 pm

good...

Quote:
One of Greene's verified Twitter accounts permanently suspended

Twitter has permanently suspended Georgia GOP Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene's Twitter account
@mtgreenee, the company confirmed to CNN Sunday morning.

A Twitter spokesperson said the company "permanently suspended" the account "for repeated
violations of our COVID-19 misinformation policy."
(cnn)
Mame

Reply Sun 2 Jan, 2022 04:01 pm
@Region Philbis,
I think if they're banned from one they should be banned from all social media.
Region Philbis

Reply Sun 2 Jan, 2022 04:12 pm
@Mame,

in a perfect world, sure... but they all have different rules on when to kick people off their platforms...
Mame

Reply Sun 2 Jan, 2022 05:11 pm
@Region Philbis,
I know, but I was just thinking how great it would be if they all agreed to that.
Region Philbis

Reply Sun 2 Jan, 2022 05:45 pm
@Mame,

maybe some day...
BillW

Reply Sun 2 Jan, 2022 09:17 pm
@Region Philbis,
If everyone agrees with the same rules - which means we don't need political parties. This is a rule for an Oligarchy, which the Republicans are trying to do! They know within a small cadre what Amerika really needs. They also already have a stub reporting system they can turn into the State News with little difficulty.

In all fairness, I mention this because in today's environment, it is just about this easy to make it happen for them. It is much easier for right than the left to get this done. If accomplished, it will close the door on democracy and turn the USA into a militaristic state.
TheCobbler

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2022 07:10 am
@BillW,
The problem is if she continues her abhorrent posts elsewhere without letting it phase her that her lies and fabrications are harmful to others.

I see no indication that she has "seen that light" and had a change of heart.

If she is unremorseful about slandering and spreading false propaganda then the total ban should apply across the board.

This spreading of propaganda is amalgamous to shouting fire in a crowded theatre.

Fox News has been banned in the UK, did that phase them one bit? Did they change their ways? No, therefore they should banned across the board and any others that crop up and try and fill the dark void they call "fair and balanced" news...

Spreading slander and lies is not protected speech. Especially when these people and news agencies are in places of power and act as "influencers" spreading false accusations that others BELIEVE.

This fake news should have been nipped in the bud years ago with the trash tabloids.

I do not agree that if we on the left prohibit lies that the right will have justification to prohibit the truth.
TheCobbler

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2022 07:26 am
@TheCobbler,
Let them lie or they will take away our truth...

That is extortion.

We lose either way.
BillW

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2022 09:42 am
@TheCobbler,
"We" win in the ballot box - "we" are on a delicate balance beam.

The insurrection hasn't been defeated yet. "They" have to accept the decision of the ballot box first!

"Their" sins are worse than extortion until the "balance" has been restored. The "balance" has been restored after the "lie" is accepted. Then "truth" finally wins out and we have a working democracy again!

Only then do we have a United "we"!
BillW

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2022 09:47 am
@BillW,
In essence Cobbler, I am showing agreement with you.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2022 06:12 pm

Facebook suspends Greene’s personal account for 24 hours
(nyt)
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Wed 5 Jan, 2022 12:06 pm
Sean Hannity Informs January 6th Panel That Swearing to Tell the Truth Would Violate His Contract with Fox
“The members of the committee would no doubt require me to swear on a Bible,” Hannity said. “However, I answer to a higher power: Rupert Murdoch.”
By Andy Borowitz
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2022 02:42 pm

https://iili.io/YULXvp.jpg
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2022 07:18 pm
'This is not about a day': Booker sets January 6 on U.S. civil rights timeline -full video
https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/-this-is-not-about-a-day-booker-sets-january-6-on-u-s-civil-rights-timeline-full-video-130339909728
0 Replies