Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

BillW

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2020 12:52 pm
@snood,
It will only take them a few minutes to talk another "expert" into conjecturing whatever they ask to be signed. A conjecture is not evidence, it is opinion!
Rebelofnj

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2020 01:03 pm
@coldjoint,
If that person is that important, then why hasn't Newsmax and OANN reported on it? It would been viewed as a significant development for Trump's case, but so far, they haven't reported on it.

By the looks of it, former CIA Counterterrorism operative Tom King has received more coverage this week than Navid Keshavarz-Nia, and King is no longer involved with politics and the military.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2020 01:08 pm
@Rebelofnj,
Rebelofnj wrote:

If that person is that important, then why hasn't Newsmax and OANN reported on it? It would been viewed as a significant development for Trump's case, but so far, they haven't reported on it.

By the looks of it, former CIA Counterterrorism operative Tom King has received more coverage this week than Navid Keshavarz-Nia, and King is no longer involved with politics and the military.

They could be in the tank too. I have no idea who is honest in the media. I can't trust any of them. The affidavit is a fact. The man's reputation is a fact. This is not fake news.
Quote:
Tom King
writer
Tom King is an American author, comic book writer, and ex-CIA officer. He is best known for writing the novel A Once Crowded Sky, The Vision for Marvel Comics, The Sheriff of Babylon for the DC Comics imprint Vertigo, and Batman and Mister Miracle for DC Comics.Wikipedia

So? Those credentials do not come close to Navid Keshavarz-Nia's,
coldjoint

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2020 01:12 pm
@BillW,
BillW wrote:

It will only take them a few minutes to talk another "expert" into conjecturing whatever they ask to be signed. A conjecture is not evidence, it is opinion!

Provable conjecture is fact.
Quote:
KRAKEN: ELECTION STOLEN SAY US ARMY 305TH INTELLIGENCE BATTALION OFFICER, AND CIA SPY-BUSTER “HERO”

Quote:
At around the same time, the New York Times wrote of Keshavarz-Nia’s role in exposing the scandal:

“Navid Keshavarz-Nia, those who worked with him said, “was always the smartest person in the room.” In doing cybersecurity and technical counterintelligence work for the C.I.A., N.S.A. and F.B.I., he had spent decades connecting top-secret dots.”

Keshavarz-Nia, now one of Sidney Powell’s witnesses in the Georgia “Kraken” lawsuit, says in an affidavit under penalty of perjury that:

“I conclude with high confidence that the election 2020 data were altered in all battleground states resulting in hundreds of thousands of votes that were cast for President Trump to be transferred to Vice President Biden.”

https://tundratabloids.com/2020/11/28/sworn-testimony-of-cyber-expert-dr-navid-keshavarz-nia-hundreds-of-thousands-of-votes-cast-for-president-trump-were-transferred-to-vice-president-biden/
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2020 01:17 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

snood wrote:

coldjoint wrote:

Rebelofnj wrote:

Other than random small news blogs, no one is talking about Navid Keshavarz-nia.

There is nothing even on Newsmax and OANN.

It is in a lawsuit and that is what matters. It is a signed affidavit. Nothing will change that fact no matter who covers it. There is no denying the fact it is true. He can prove the election was stolen.

And if a judge considers the affidavit and throws the case out, will that be the last court case challenging the outcome of the 2020 presidential election?

What judge is going to dismiss an affidavit this important from the top person in the field? Especially with all the evidence that these machines are subject to all kinds of illegal manipulation. Remember, top Democrats complained about them. Don't Cry Joe.

What judge? Any judge that gets to see it. Will you stop digging then, or just go on to the next “expert”?
Rebelofnj

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2020 01:17 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:

Never said they were. I only said King got more news coverage this week than Navid Keshavarz-Nia. Which is true, as King's new miniseries Batman/Catwoman is about to begin in December.

Quote:
I have no idea who is honest in the media. I can't trust any of them.

If you can't trust Newsmax and OANN, who can you trust?
coldjoint

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2020 01:23 pm
@snood,
Quote:
What judge? Any judge that gets to see it. Will you stop digging then, or just go on to the next “expert”?

A judge has already seen it and I have heard nothing about Powell's lawsuit being thrown out. I am sure the media would cover that. You do not seem to understand this is the TOP expert.

And why would anyone digging bother you? They are just baseless accusations.
Laughing Laughing Laughing
coldjoint

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2020 01:25 pm
@Rebelofnj,
Rebelofnj wrote:

Quote:

Never said they were. I only said King got more news coverage this week than Navid Keshavarz-Nia. Which is true, as King's new miniseries Batman/Catwoman is about to begin in December.

Quote:
I have no idea who is honest in the media. I can't trust any of them.

If you can't trust Newsmax and OANN, who can you trust?

I just said I do not know. I am very capable of reading the information available and making my own decisions.

You should give it a try.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2020 01:52 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

A judge has already seen it and I have heard nothing about Powell's lawsuit being thrown out. I am sure the media would cover that. You do not seem to understand this is the TOP expert.

Dude, nothing your “expert” and the elite strike force legal team can do is worrying me. If anything at all, they’re just annoying.
No matter. In 43 days, no one will have to listen to your bogus “evidence” ever again.
Rebelofnj

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2020 01:55 pm
@snood,
Maybe even less time when the Electoral College meets in 16 days to make Biden's victory official once and for all.
BillW

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2020 02:02 pm
@Rebelofnj,
But, the creepy orange head nut will still be around; and even worse, in control for another 36 days.........
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2020 02:11 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

Dude, nothing your “expert” and the elite strike force legal team can do is worrying me. If anything at all, they’re just annoying.
No matter. In 43 days, no one will have to listen to your bogus “evidence” ever again.

Quote:
bogus “evidence”

It is not bogus. The Democratic party is not above the law. Americans have been cheated and it will be proven. They can blame it on China and Iran. I say they do that before they go to jail. And after Braindead Joe concedes.

And the courts will be doing it, not the strike force.
0 Replies

revelette3

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2020 02:21 pm
Chief Justice John Roberts has lost control of the Supreme Court

Quote:
. With Justice Amy Coney Barrett anchoring a new, arch-conservative majority of justices, Chief Justice John Roberts is no longer the one in power.

. In the first major public act of Donald Trump's Supreme Court, the majority ruled against New York attendance restrictions to religious services to limit the spread of COVID-19.

. Barrett's arrival in the seat held by Ruth Bader Ginsburg means the chief's vote is no longer necessary if conservatives are seeking expansive rulings in the cultural and social issues that matter to them.
oralloy

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2020 02:21 pm
@Rebelofnj,
Rebelofnj wrote:
Basically, you just want to ban the name Democratic Party, but you don't want to charge its leaders for their abuses of power?
All of their members will just collectively change to a different name and still serve in the government. I don't see how outlawing the Party would prevent Governor Cuomo, and every other Democratic official, from serving the rest of their term.

Abuse of power is not an actual crime. However, there is merit to the idea of barring abusers from ever holding public office again.
oralloy

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2020 02:22 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:
In 43 days, no one will have to listen to your bogus "evidence" ever again.

The American people plan to reject Mr. Biden's legitimacy throughout his entire presidency.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2020 02:35 pm
Quote:
Pennsylvania State Judge Upholds Halt To Certification, Finds Likelihood Mail-In Balloting Procedures Violate PA Constitution

Oh my! Aren't people saying Trump lost this case?
Quote:
Upholds injunction issued earlier in the week, finds “Petitioners appear to have a viable claim that the mail-in ballot procedures set forth in Act 77 contravene Pa. Const. Article VII Section 14”

Is this bogus?
https://legalinsurrection.com/2020/11/pennsylvania-state-judge-halts-certification-finds-likelihood-mail-in-balloting-procedures-violate-pa-constitution/
0 Replies

Rebelofnj

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2020 02:37 pm
@oralloy,
Then why not just go and impeach the Democratic leaders, instead of outlawing the Democratic Party's name?

For the amount of times you have been saying the outlaw idea, one would think you actually expanded on it and had some specific details about it.

But no. Basically the name is banned, but no one is removed from office and there is no other penalty.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2020 02:42 pm
@revelette3,
Quote:
Chief Justice John Roberts has lost control of the Supreme Court

That is a beautiful thing. Thanks. Very Happy
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2020 06:14 pm
https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/125958774_10214098756382762_9212331790855678882_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=SO1c739l_5EAX9sPIBT&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.xx&oh=8622e177d446e1e83dcb8c80c28b265c&oe=5FE99A98
coldjoint

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2020 06:25 pm
@TheCobbler,
TheCobbler wrote:

https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/125958774_10214098756382762_9212331790855678882_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=SO1c739l_5EAX9sPIBT&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.xx&oh=8622e177d446e1e83dcb8c80c28b265c&oe=5FE99A98

Biden is not president yet.
0 Replies