Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

izzythepush

Reply Fri 18 Sep, 2020 03:23 pm
@MontereyJack,
You should report the relevant post(s). I have that party on ignore.
MontereyJack

Reply Fri 18 Sep, 2020 03:34 pm
@izzythepush,
done.
oralloy

Reply Fri 18 Sep, 2020 03:51 pm
@MontereyJack,
How would going to a website give that website your email address??

Norton are bad news BTW. They are opposed to American civil liberties. McAfee will protect your computer without violating your rights.
MontereyJack

Reply Fri 18 Sep, 2020 03:53 pm
@oralloy,
It did. the rest of your post is more of the usual bullshit.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 18 Sep, 2020 03:54 pm
@MontereyJack,
Well done.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 18 Sep, 2020 04:46 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
more of the usual bullshit.

You're a phony and your accusations are phony. You can't provide examples of an untrue statement in any of my posts.
MontereyJack

Reply Fri 18 Sep, 2020 06:02 pm
@oralloy,
Your norton and blm statements. bullshit.
oralloy

Reply Fri 18 Sep, 2020 06:13 pm
@MontereyJack,
You can't point out anything in true in any of those statements, or in any other statements of mine.

And go turn on the news. Ruth Bader Ginsburg has died. Mr. Trump gets to appoint her replacement.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Fri 18 Sep, 2020 06:13 pm
Breaking news: RBG just died at 87. Block Trump from naming a replacement, howeverpossible. Hypocrisy squared if the gop tries to ram one thru this close to election after they invented excuses to stymie obama's nomination to replace scalia.
TheCobbler

Reply Fri 18 Sep, 2020 06:29 pm
@MontereyJack,
Wow sad news indeed Sad

on a happier note...

Antigay, anti-mask pastor checks into ICU for COVID-19
https://www.queerty.com/antigay-anti-mask-pastor-checks-icu-covid-19-20200918
coldjoint

Reply Fri 18 Sep, 2020 06:33 pm
@TheCobbler,
TheCobbler wrote:

Wow sad news indeed Sad

on a happier note...

Antigay, anti-mask pastor checks into ICU for COVID-19
https://www.queerty.com/antigay-anti-mask-pastor-checks-icu-covid-19-20200918

Halloween comes a little early. The ghouls are out already.
oralloy

Reply Fri 18 Sep, 2020 06:33 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Hypocrisy squared if the gop tries to ram one thru this close to election after they invented excuses to stymie obama's nomination to replace scalia.

Not hypocrisy at all. Merrick Garland was blocked as payback for all the W nominees that the Democrats blocked in 2007-08.

As both sides are even now, there is no reason to not confirm Mr. Trump's nominee as quickly as possible.

That said, if I were a Republican strategist (I'm not) I would advise the Senate to not confirm Mr. Trump's nominee until after the election.

If the Republicans still hold either the White House or the Senate after the election, then the Republicans should rush through the confirmation of Mr. Trump's nominee in a lame duck session.

If the Democrats claim both the White House and the Senate this November, then the Republicans should make a deal with the Democrats to let Mr. Biden pick RBG's replacement in exchange for an agreement that the Democrats will not expand the number of justices on the Supreme Court.

Otherwise, if the Democrats hold both the White House and Senate (and presumably also the House), there would be no way to stop them from expanding the Supreme Court to 15 justices and letting Mr. Biden pick all six new justices.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Fri 18 Sep, 2020 06:44 pm
@coldjoint,
says the ghoul who keeps trying to talk covid deaths out of existence.
TheCobbler

Reply Fri 18 Sep, 2020 06:53 pm
https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/119858608_4676012119083429_4349346588167926327_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=VpZJB2b9abgAX99ZvFq&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.xx&oh=1e1e402e3408b30567f13950992b9503&oe=5F89F03B
oralloy

Reply Fri 18 Sep, 2020 08:00 pm
https://i.redd.it/r95z3866mt611.png

An oldie but goodie.
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Sat 19 Sep, 2020 01:22 am
@TheCobbler,
a propos of nothing - but in the late 80s/early 90s I lived in rezzies at uni of canberra - a guy who was a bit more of a mature age student than me told me this story of hitchhiking in regional Victoria. A truck driver picked him up at night. It was a winding road around hills and every time they approached a blind corner the driver would turn his lights off - the driver explained that with his lights off he could see if there was someone coming the other way (by their headlights) and if he didn't see anything he could cut across the lanes and not slow down on the bends.

I don't remember what the driver's reaction was when the story teller said: "But what if there's a truck driver on the other side of the bend doing exactly what you're doing?"
coldjoint

Reply Sat 19 Sep, 2020 11:31 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

says the ghoul who keeps trying to talk covid deaths out of existence.

Yep, all 11,000 of them.
glitterbag

Reply Sat 19 Sep, 2020 12:20 pm
@hingehead,
Yeah, that's what stupid lazy people do, they rely on others to obey laws so that they don't have to.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 19 Sep, 2020 12:22 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

Yeah, that's what stupid lazy people do, they rely on others to obey laws so that they don't have to.

You must be talking about Democrats.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sat 19 Sep, 2020 12:27 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

WARNING CLICK ON ONE OF COLDJOINTS CITES AND YOU EXPOSE YOUR COMPUTER TO A MALICIOUS SITE. Thanks a lkot, joint, you jerk. The previous time i clicked on one of his cites, I got added without my consent to emails from three different rabidly right wing sites which deluged me with emails multiple times a day. Fortunately my spam filter took them oiut when i discovered what was going on. This time, Norton blocked it before it could do anything. I've long thought joint's stuff was "GIGO, Garbage in, Garbage out. Turns out I was right.

Those sites have never done one thing to my computer. I have Norton also. I got 0 warnings and 0 notifications. Your spelling shows you cannot press the right keys, it is probably your own fault. But hey, thanks for the warning.