Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

oralloy

Reply Wed 16 Sep, 2020 09:48 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
So who did Monterey Jack lynch?

Let's start with Amy Cooper.

glitterbag wrote:
You should call the police..oh wait.....don't do it...a bunch of white people might take matters into their own hands. You might not be very savvy, but it would be terrible if they came after you. Be careful.

I am quite savvy. That sort of thing comes naturally with a 170 IQ.

You are the clueless element in this equation.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Wed 16 Sep, 2020 11:00 pm
@oralloy,
Making a false call to the police or 911 is a cime. Amy Cooper broke the law with her dog. She refused to follow the law when asked. she was the one attemptring a lynching by playing the race card in her false call to the cops. That is the closest this came to a lynching, because she was so Karen-ish she put her personal sense of entitlement above the law. She was in the wrong. She admitted it abjectly. You are the racist here , not us. Your use of the lynching trope is racist, for its connotations for someone who was putting her oown whim above the law, and for your repeated suggestions that white people who don't
t like something a black person does, should as their first action, "shoot, shovel, shut up" your 3 s's, i.e. kill the black person, bury them, and don't tell anyone. That is pure white racism, your forte.In this age,, when everyone has the means to make a video that a couple hundred million people pootentially can watch, yjer ri;es jave changed. Amy Cooper violated social norms and if you do that today, social norms violated cannot be concealed, nor should they be. There's no "get out of jail free" card anymore.
MontereyJack

Reply Wed 16 Sep, 2020 11:02 pm
@coldjoint,
We're gonna make sure he's our next prez. Get used to it.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 16 Sep, 2020 11:32 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Making a false call to the police or 911 is a cime.

Amy Cooper did not make a false call. That thug was threatening her in the park.

MontereyJack wrote:
Amy Cooper broke the law with her dog. She refused to follow the law when asked.

Interesting logic that you are using to justify your lynching.

George Floyd had a criminal history too.

Using your own logic, that justifies George Floyd's death.

MontereyJack wrote:
she was the one attemptring a lynching by playing the race card in her false call to the cops.

Wrong. There was nothing false about her call.

And wrong again, calling the police when a thug is threatening you is not an attempt to lynch.

MontereyJack wrote:
That is the closest this came to a lynching,

Wrong again. You have lynched Amy Cooper. And in doing so you have justified the killing of that jogger guy in Georgia.

White people have the right to take matters into their own hands when they will be lynched for calling the police.

MontereyJack wrote:
because she was so Karen-ish she put her personal sense of entitlement above the law.

Wrong again. Calling the police when a thug is threatening you is not in any way above the law.

MontereyJack wrote:
She was in the wrong.

Wrong again. White people are not wrong for protecting themselves when a thug threatens them.

MontereyJack wrote:
You are the racist here, not us.

Wrong again. You are the only racist here.

MontereyJack wrote:
Your use of the lynching trope is racist,

Wrong again. Telling the truth about you is not racist.

MontereyJack wrote:
for its connotations for someone who was putting her own whim above the law,

Wrong again. Calling the police when a thug is threatening you is not in any way above the law.

MontereyJack wrote:
and for your repeated suggestions that white people who don't like something a black person does, should as their first action, "shoot, shovel, shut up" your 3 s's, i.e. kill the black person, bury them, and don't tell anyone. That is pure white racism, your forte.

Wrong again. There is nothing racist about white people protecting themselves when black people try to rape and/or murder them.

MontereyJack wrote:
In this age, when everyone has the means to make a video that a couple hundred million people potentially can watch, the rules have changed. Amy Cooper violated social norms and if you do that today, social norms violated cannot be concealed, nor should they be. There's no "get out of jail free" card anymore.

The three S's are the new rules.
oralloy

Reply Thu 17 Sep, 2020 02:14 am
https://newsinteractive.post-gazette.com/steve-kelley-editorial-cartoons/wp-content/uploads/sites/31/2020/07/17JULY20COLOR-2048x1638.jpg
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
https://newsinteractive.post-gazette.com/steve-kelley-editorial-cartoons/wp-content/uploads/sites/31/2020/07/12JULY20BLOCK-2048x1659.jpg
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
https://newsinteractive.post-gazette.com/steve-kelley-editorial-cartoons/wp-content/uploads/sites/31/2020/07/2JULY20COLOR-2048x1597.jpg
https://newsinteractive.post-gazette.com/steve-kelley-editorial-cartoons/wp-content/uploads/sites/31/2020/06/28JUNE20COLOR-2048x1523.jpg
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Thu 17 Sep, 2020 07:44 am
@oralloy,
racism is stamped all over that post. as is your defense of murdering innocent people.
oralloy

Reply Thu 17 Sep, 2020 10:45 am
@MontereyJack,
Wrong again. You are the only racist here, and shame on you for your racism.

You cannot provide any examples of me ever supporting murder, or supporting harm to innocent people.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 17 Sep, 2020 11:54 am
https://comicallyincorrect.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/03-tied-to-chaos-ad-1080-1050x750.jpg
https://comicallyincorrect.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/03-easy-to-talk-la-1080-1050x750.jpg
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Thu 17 Sep, 2020 03:39 pm
Quote:
Biden vows to defund charter schools despite their benefits for minorities

You want to change Black lives? Give them the opportunity to educate their children. Charter schools could do that if given the chance. The Democrats and the teachers union do not care that schools in inner cities are ****. Apparently the do not want the Black people having that option which traps another poorly educated generation to repeat the problem they have caused by design.

The real racists oppose charter schools.

Quote:
No 'private charter school will receive a penny of federal money. None.'

https://www.wnd.com/2020/09/biden-vows-defund-charter-schools-despite-benefits-minorities/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=PostSideSharingButtons&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Thu 17 Sep, 2020 07:19 pm
In the republican world view "we the people" must continue to remind the GOP that Black lives matter... in fact, that all lives matter.

They don't care about human life, not the fetus, the school child, not the old person choking on their own breath in a nursing home. Not the life and health of a mother. They try and steal healthcare like a thief.

They go out and shoot endangered species for a trophy on their wall.

They do not care about life at all. Not even their own kids.

They stand by idly while millions die and they bring their own kids to GOP rallies that pose a clear and present danger to them.... Like religious people withholding medical treatment for their children out of some wacko idea that god will heal them. They call it faith but it is murder, plane and simple.

Soaking in the blood money of their get rich scheme stay in power tyranny. Claiming it is all for god... God spits every time he thinks of a card carrying republican.

Stay in power at all costs even if their policies mean death to millions.

The lives of millions hang in the balance of the ballot box and ridding the country of these republican murderers.
TheCobbler

Reply Thu 17 Sep, 2020 07:23 pm
Internal Records Reveal Treasury Department Attempted ‘Unprecedented’ and Arguably ‘Illegal’ Takeover of USPS
https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/internal-records-reveal-treasury-department-attempted-unprecedented-and-arguably-illegal-takeover-of-usps/

Comment:
Do we really need republican murderers handling the life saving medication of millions of Americans given what we know about their lack of concern for human life?
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 17 Sep, 2020 07:26 pm
https://michaelpramirez.com/uploads/3/4/9/8/34985326/mrz091720-color-1mb_orig.jpg
https://michaelpramirez.com/uploads/3/4/9/8/34985326/mrz090320-color-1-2mb_orig.jpg
https://michaelpramirez.com/uploads/3/4/9/8/34985326/mrz090220-color-1-3mb_orig.jpg
TheCobbler

Reply Thu 17 Sep, 2020 08:41 pm
@TheCobbler,
Correction "plain and simple"...

Sorry, I have been working in 3d environments a lot lately I did not catch it until after posting.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Thu 17 Sep, 2020 08:57 pm
@oralloy,
It is republicans who have fucked up unfettered inspections of Iran's Nuclear facilities and the peace treaty with Iran...

Muslim bans, insulting our allies and leaving us vulnerable to Russian aggression.

Idle blabbermouth tweets of war with Iran...

...and blabbing about our "new nuclear weapons" starting another arms race.

Talk of testing new nuclear weapons...

4 more years of this crap?

No thanks! Iran does not support 4 more years of Trump's disastrous foreign policies either. Trump can't be trusted and neither can the US under Trump's schizophrenic chaotic direction..

The last 50 years of republican lunatic rule have destabilized the whole world...

Republican war mongers make the only good case as to why Iran needs nuclear weapons.
oralloy

Reply Thu 17 Sep, 2020 09:04 pm
@TheCobbler,
Don't be silly. Mr. Trump is hardly the person who restarted the arms race.

Why do progressives always side with evil tyrants and hate America?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Thu 17 Sep, 2020 09:06 pm
@TheCobbler,
TheCobbler wrote:

It is republicans who have fucked up unfettered inspections of Iran's Nuclear facilities and the peace treaty with Iran...

Muslim bans, insulting our allies and leaving us vulnerable to Russian aggression.

Idle blabbermouth tweets of war with Iran...

...and blabbing about our "new nuclear weapons" starting another arms race.

Talk of testing new nuclear weapons...

4 more years of this crap?

No thanks! Iran does not support 4 more years of Trump's disastrous foreign policies either. Trump can't be trusted and neither can the US under Trump's schizophrenic chaotic direction..

The last 50 years of republican lunatic rule have destabilized the whole world...

Republican war mongers make the only good case as to why Iran needs nuclear weapons.

There was never a Muslim ban. Obama is the president who did nothing about Russia. Russia is not a threat militarily.

Quote:
Iran does not support 4 more years of Trump's disastrous foreign policies either.

Who cares what Iran supports? That comment is just plain special.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 18 Sep, 2020 10:53 am
https://grrrgraphics.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/trump_patriotic_education.jpg
https://comicallyincorrect.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/06-contraband-dt-1080-1050x750.jpg
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Fri 18 Sep, 2020 11:56 am
Quote:
Pennsylvania Democrat Calls Out Biden To His Face: All I See Is "A Sea Of Trump Flags and Yard Signs"

Quote:
"Mr. Vice President. I look out over my Biden sign in my front yard," the woman started. Biden giggled with pleasure but he was not prepared for what came next.

"And all I see a sea of Trump flags and yard signs and my question is what is your plan to build the bridge from voters of the opposing party to lead us forward towards a common future," she said.

The enjoyment completely drained from Biden's face.

Again, I am in a blue state and have yet to see one Biden sign in anyone's yard. But I see a lot of Trump/Pence flags. All this alleged support for Biden is a mirage that I just do not see.
https://trendingpolitics.com/pennsylvania-democrat-calls-out-biden-to-his-face-all-i-see-is-a-sea-of-trump-flags-and-yard-signs/

0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Fri 18 Sep, 2020 02:35 pm

Quote:
Family says Harris and Newsom trespassed for photo op

Quote:
“When we saw those photos, it was – there aren’t words, because it’s like, we haven’t even seen our house. We haven’t seen our property. There is no house, we haven’t even seen our property,” she told Fox26 News in Fresno.

“This isn’t just devastation, this is our lives. This is where we grew up, these are our memories. And to not have that – to feel so helpless – and I guess that’s what we’ve all been thinking, is that we were so helpless,” Patten said on Facebook.

“Because we weren’t there, we haven’t gotten to deal with our loss. Instead, we’re having to watch it play out on social media and news.”

The masked Senator had this to say as she walked around the premises:

“It is incumbent on us, in terms of the leadership of our nation, to take seriously the extreme changes in our climate,” she waxed. “These are the stories behind these fires.”

She didn’t seem interested in this family’s story. Neither she nor Newsom contacted any of them to see if they needed assistance, Patten said.

The family should press charges to highlight the hypocrisy of the Democrats.
Edit [Moderator]: Link removed
MontereyJack

Reply Fri 18 Sep, 2020 03:18 pm
@coldjoint,
WARNING CLICK ON ONE OF COLDJOINTS CITES AND YOU EXPOSE YOUR COMPUTER TO A MALICIOUS SITE. Thanks a lkot, joint, you jerk. The previous time i clicked on one of his cites, I got added without my consent to emails from three different rabidly right wing sites which deluged me with emails multiple times a day. Fortunately my spam filter took them oiut when i discovered what was going on. This time, Norton blocked it before it could do anything. I've long thought joint's stuff was "GIGO, Garbage in, Garbage out. Turns out I was right.