Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

snood

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2020 06:49 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

snood wrote:

I said name three of five. You did that. Don’t miss the point.

I know but I still would had like to had known all fives as I consider myself both brighter and better informed then our so call president.

Well if it makes you feel any better, he probably couldn’t name two.
BillRM

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2020 07:25 am
@snood,
snood wrote:

BillRM wrote:

snood wrote:

I know but I still would had like to had known all fives as I consider myself both brighter and better informed then our so call president.

There is no question he could name them it is likely he might might name Washington and that would be that.

With Madison I could name four but not the fifth one. Could it be Adam son?
snood

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2020 08:12 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

snood wrote:

BillRM wrote:

snood wrote:

There is no question he could name them it is likely he might might name Washington and that would be that.

With Madison I could name four but not the fifth one. Could it be Adam son?

Washington, Adams, Jefferson, Madison, Monroe.

(I only knew four. Google is my friend)
BillW

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2020 08:17 am
@snood,
Then Adam2
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2020 11:10 am
@BillRM,
Quote:
I consider myself both brighter and better informed then our so call president.

Who do you get your briefings from? The president is the most informed person in the world. That is part of the job.
MontereyJack

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2020 11:36 am
@coldjoint,
According to the briefers ne ignores most of what they tell him just pays no attention to it at all. Bill might very well be right.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2020 11:39 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Bill might very well be right.

Every second Tuesday of the week he might be.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2020 11:44 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
The president is the most informed person in the world.

Officials of the US Defence Department have contradicted President Donald Trump, saying that there is no clear indication that the massive explosion in Beirut was an "attack".
Who does he get his briefings from?
izzythepush

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2020 11:45 am
@BillRM,
So’s my cat.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2020 12:14 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
Officials of the US Defence Department have contradicted President Donald Trump, saying that there is no clear indication that the massive explosion in Beirut was an "attack".

What officials? Do you have any names? How about a source?
Region Philbis

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2020 12:27 pm

US defense officials contradict Trump:
No indication yet of attack in Beirut

Three US Defense Department officials told CNN that as of Tuesday night there was no indication
that the massive explosion that rocked Beirut on Tuesday were an "attack," contradicting an earlier
claim from Trump.

But the defense officials, who declined to be identified so they could speak freely, said they
didn't know what the President was talking about...
coldjoint

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2020 12:30 pm
@Region Philbis,
Quote:
Three US Defense Department officials told CNN that as of Tuesday night there was no indication that the massive explosion that rocked Beirut on Tuesday were an "attack," contradicting an earlier claim from President Donald Trump.

From your article.

Who are they? What are their positions in the Defense department? If they cannot name the sources it is the usual bullshit and made up to hurt Trump. It means nothing. There are never Trumpers embedded in our bureaucracy and they are liars.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2020 12:32 pm
@Region Philbis,
He’s given fuel to the conspiracy freaks. They’re saying he was saying that because he was briefed. One story going around is that it’s a nuclear strike by Israel, and Trump has given that legs.

It was an explosion in a warehouse, the cause of the explosion is not known but it’s more likely to be a result of poor storage practice.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2020 12:34 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
One story going around is that it’s a nuclear strike by Israel, and Trump has given that legs.

Where is the radioactive fallout? What a stupid thing to say or believe.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2020 01:09 pm
@coldjoint,
Trump said that he had met with some U.S. generals, "they seem to think it was an attack. It was a bomb of some kind."

Who are they? What are their positions in the forces? If he cannot name the sources it is his usual bullshit and made up to hurt the American people.
MontereyJack

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2020 01:13 pm
@coldjoint,
Trump is I'll informed by his own design
Because he is convinced he knows more than anybody else about e everything because he thinks he's a genius. He isn't and he doesn't
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2020 01:18 pm
@coldjoint,
That's pure bullshit
And you know it. If they contradict him they'll be out of a job tomorrow and he will do his best to destroy them. Vindibtiveness R Trump.1
coldjoint

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2020 02:13 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
Who are they?

They are generals, that is a pretty good start. Foreign policy is up to Trump. Whose advice he takes is his call. Period.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2020 02:18 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
If they contradict him they'll be out of a job tomorrow and he will do his best to destroy them.

You have him confused with Obama, he purged the military for that very reason. And Flynn is a good example of trying to destroy someone. Obama also prosecuted Patraeus. Trump is only responsible for Vidman retiring, which is no loss at all.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2020 02:58 pm
Quote:
Biden Asks Black CBS Host: Are You a Cocaine 'Junkie'?

The reporter should have asked Biden about his son Hunter. Or does Hunter just do crack?
Quote:
Joe Biden is pushing back at Republican assertions that he should take a cognitive test to disprove President Donald Trump’s claim that the Democrat isn’t fit for the Oval Office.

Biden grew testy when CBS News correspondent Errol Barnett asked the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee about the matter in a recent interview.

“No, I haven’t taken a test? Why the hell would I take a test?” Biden said.

He then told Barnett: “That’s like saying … before you got on this program, you’re taking a test whether you’re taking cocaine or not. What do you think? Huh? Are you a junkie?"

Joe is a mess, and brain dead.
https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/election-2020-biden-cognitive-test/2020/08/05/id/980700/
0 Replies