Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

coldjoint

Reply Mon 19 Oct, 2015 03:11 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
started a thread challenging CJ on this issue

He needs help. I never did get the proof for what you said about Sharia. Can you back up what you said. You claimed Sharia changes, I would like to see any Islamic holy literature supporting that.

Get on it.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Mon 19 Oct, 2015 03:17 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Your emphasis on Israelis being killed by Palestinians when the reality is that significantly more Palestinians are being killed by the IDF and settlers shows exactly what sort of person you are. You live in a world divorced from reality, a product of your own prejudice. The same twisted reality that forces you to think that only a Moslem could take issue with your fascistic ideology.

Well, you seem to be the only one who takes issue with my comments on Muslims. Everyone else seems to be able to differentiate between what you think I'm saying and what I am saying. You can't do it because of your dedication

Considering you use an offensive spelling of Muslim to refer to people, it would appear you are indeed a racist. It also casts doubt on you being a Muslim. Why do you use such offensive terms to describe a group of people you supposedly support?
Quote:
moslem
An alternate spelling for muslim. This form is often considered derogative or offensive.
Hey, look at those moslems! **** them!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=moslem

Quote:
You can't have it both ways, you can't claim not to be Islamophobic whilst attacking Moslems not terrorists, and then staying silent and uncritical when blatant hatred is displayed. BillRM, to give him his due, started a thread challenging CJ on this issue. You despite all your sound and fury about it being noise haven't actually condemned anything he said.

You claim that I'm a Islamophobe but it just isn't so. The fact that you bring this up instead of talking about the actual post is a continued sign of your weakness. It's also an attempt by you to steer the discussion into a path that you can control. You've done it enough times as a distraction. Don't debate the subject, you debate the words used in a discussion which prevents an actual discussion.

Quote:
You think you're walking a fine line, you're not. You clogged over it a couple of miles back. Stop kidding yourself you're smart enough to carry it off. You're not.

I'm not walking a line, and I'm not walking some imaginary line that you have put up. Discuss the issues like a man and stop crying about the words. Like I said it's a weakness and a flaw in your person when you can't debate the issues and spend the time debating the person.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 20 Oct, 2015 01:09 am
@Baldimo,
I'm the only one holding you to what you've said. And I concede it's a waste of time, most points shoot over your head and I've got far better things to do than waste time arguing with a cretin.

0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Tue 20 Oct, 2015 02:47 am
https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xat1/v/t1.0-9/12106715_966184930114810_5984523388929476682_n.jpg?oh=d94f2e8c1dcecf5e87ffd9ad6aa01635&oe=56D14174
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Tue 20 Oct, 2015 03:19 am
https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtf1/v/t1.0-9/10308050_604722606328790_3748451762318000275_n.jpg?oh=fc04114b1b2607a8138f812408fee74d&oe=568833E5
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Tue 20 Oct, 2015 03:37 am
https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xat1/v/t1.0-9/12119043_10154336413241393_3173054018384834854_n.png?oh=f1efe2419d8c56349f37c4358696ceca&oe=56BFD799
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 20 Oct, 2015 04:36 am
@Baldimo,
I take exception to your bigotry, also. Do you really think you are the majority opinion?????
Lash

Reply Tue 20 Oct, 2015 04:43 am
@Baldimo,
I think you can easily be innocent of bigotry and use that word. It is still popular with Islamic groups (or used to define at least one of their groups - like the NAACP).

I hadn't heard of the difference in meaning until I looked this up.

http://historynewsnetwork.org/article/524
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 20 Oct, 2015 05:45 am
Texas Lieutenant Governor, Anti-LGBT Hate Group Attack Houston Equal Rights Ordinance

Anti-LGBT Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick posted a video on Facebook Monday alleging Houston’s Equal Rights Ordinance is designed to allow men in women’s restrooms.

Patrick’s video, in which he appears next to the lieutenant governor’s seal, is the latest in a series of Internet, TV and radio ads from HERO opponents promoting the widely debunked transgender bathroom myth. Early voting on Houston’s Proposition 1, which would prohibit discrimination based on sexual orientation, gender identity and 13 other characteristics, began Monday:

“The City of Houston’s Prop 1 is not about equality,” Patrick says in the video. “That’s already the law. It’s about allowing men in women’s locker rooms and bathrooms. Whether your’e a grandmother, mother, daughter, granddaughter, sister or wife, or have one, no one should have to share a public restroom or locker room with a man. I haven’t found anyone who thinks they should. Men in women’s bathrooms defies common sense and common decency. Men, stay out of women’s restrooms and locker rooms. Vote No on Houston’s Prop 1.”

Earlier Monday, the anti-LGBT hate group Texas Values Action posted an animated, cartoon-style ad (below) depicting a hypothetical Houston gym owner who fears opening female locker rooms to transgender women.

Read more: http://www.towleroad.com/2015/10/texas-lieutenant-governor-anti-lgbt-hate-group-attack-houston-equal-rights-ordinance-video/
woiyo

Reply Tue 20 Oct, 2015 06:38 am
@bobsal u1553115,
The cartoon may be a bit "tacky", but I get the point and agree.

Why would a straight woman feel comfortable having a man in the Womans Room? Don't straight woman have rights too?
snood

Reply Tue 20 Oct, 2015 06:47 am
@woiyo,
I certainly understand the discomfort, but the laws about transgenders are complicated, changing as we speak, and may leave everyone's discomfort for them to work out on their own.
woiyo

Reply Tue 20 Oct, 2015 10:42 am
@snood,
They are only complicated because of political pandering.

Common sense at some point must prevail.
snood

Reply Tue 20 Oct, 2015 11:21 am
@woiyo,
woiyo wrote:

They are only complicated because of political pandering.

Common sense at some point must prevail.

Okay, common sense. Tell me woiyo, at what stage of transition would you let a transgendered woman into the female's restroom? Only when the penis is fully surgically transformed into female genitalia, or before that - when hormone therapy has rendered the individual unrecognizable as a man, but the vestigial male genitals remain (and no one would know unless they entered the stall with them)?
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Tue 20 Oct, 2015 11:31 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Where did I claim to have a majority opinion? You take exception to everyone but those you agree with. You wanted to argue with me at one point that Cobbler wasn't Rex even though you knew you were wrong. You just wanted to pick a fight for the sake of a fight, like this post here.

Neither you or Izzy can point to any of my statements that are bigoted or racist. I challenge you to provide proof. Of course you won't provide proof b
parados

Reply Tue 20 Oct, 2015 03:32 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:

Because you are a closet Muslim.

And Baldimo has argued he doesn't use Muslim in a pejorative sense. Drunk
Baldimo

Reply Tue 20 Oct, 2015 03:44 pm
@parados,
Is accusing someone of being a Muslim a bad thing?
ossobuco

Reply Tue 20 Oct, 2015 03:47 pm
@snood,
A friend of mine is a transwoman and she is the last person on earth to be a threat to women in a bathroom. This whole scaredy cat rollout against them is, first of all, tacky, and secondly, ignorant. I do get it that mores change over time, and time takes time to work.

I'll admit that back in the late sixties I thought being gay was a deviance. Actually not in my mind then as insulting as it now sounds to my ears, more that it was a deviation from the norm.. I must have learned that in psych 1A in the early sixties.. Getting into the seventies, when I began to have gay friends, I wholeheartedly changed my view, embarrassed that I had held it. Meantime, some psychiatrists were still out there trying to change people. That is now "the dark ages" in my take on things.

Some people are even now, 2015, more stupid than I was then.
snood

Reply Tue 20 Oct, 2015 05:21 pm
@ossobuco,
Yup, yup, and yup. Did you notice woiyo hasn't gotten back to me with his "common sense" answer?
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 20 Oct, 2015 05:28 pm
@snood,
I dont things go well when we have unisex bathrooms. It is rather barbaric actually. When did the stupid take such hold of the Left?
NSFW (view)