Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

goldberg

Reply Fri 29 May, 2020 09:58 pm
@oralloy,
Phew! The Detroit News has been a devout supporter of the Republican Party. I think most supporters of the Republican Party gravitate toward the Wall Street Journal. They would tell you that you are sounding like a nabob when you tell people that you only read the Journal, which is a newspaper targeting the wealthy.

I don't need The Detroit News unless I need loo roll.
glitterbag

Reply Fri 29 May, 2020 09:59 pm
@coldjoint,
Oh that's nice, it's about time one of you kids speaks up for your fellow degenerates and racists. Embrace it, own it, let everyone know who you are.

(everybody already knows, I just wanted to lift your spirits)
oralloy

Reply Fri 29 May, 2020 10:00 pm
@goldberg,
You've already made clear your dislike for reputable newspapers.

The progressives' effort to cheat on Michigan's ballot proposal petitions is an abject failure. All we need to do now is have the courts dismiss their silly lawsuits and we'll be all set for the election.
goldberg

Reply Fri 29 May, 2020 10:03 pm
@coldjoint,
The reason why these cities are on fire is black people and minorities are starting to realize that they have to take a stand and raise awareness of Trump's insensitivities toward minorities. Lots of white people have joined the bandwagon of inveighing against racial discrimination. Taylor Swift writes in a tweet that "we will kick Trump out."

Way to go, Tylor Swift.
oralloy

Reply Fri 29 May, 2020 10:04 pm
@goldberg,
The reason why the cities are on fire is because the National Guard hasn't yet smashed the rioters.
goldberg

Reply Fri 29 May, 2020 10:07 pm
@oralloy,
I only read The Economist, which is a sought-after publication for most American journalists. No one wants to work for The Detroit News because its articles are pants.
0 Replies

goldberg

Reply Fri 29 May, 2020 10:10 pm
@oralloy,
I know you are a racist. Just wipe the smirk of your face. You know your ancestors also moved to America from another nation just like Trump. In other words, they were not original settlers.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 29 May, 2020 10:11 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Oh that's nice, it's about time one of you kids speaks up for your fellow degenerates and racists.

We aren't degenerates or racists we are people who disagree with people who back policies and believe the lies that will destroy this country. You call us names because you cannot win the arguments.

It is so easy to point out how destructive progressive policies have been. It is easy to point to dead Americans from sanctuary cities. It is easy to see criminals released with no bail killing and raping the same day they are arrested.

You ignore over three years of lies and a rogue president spying on political opponents for political gain. You ignore the Democratic party and the media lying for over three years. I am not going to call you any names I'll leave that to future generations when they lose their freedoms.
goldberg

Reply Fri 29 May, 2020 10:12 pm
@oralloy,
You conservatives are rotten to the core.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 29 May, 2020 10:13 pm
@goldberg,
Quote:
Trump's insensitivities toward minorities.

Yeah that is why he supported prison reform. You are not that bright are you?
goldberg

Reply Fri 29 May, 2020 10:15 pm
@coldjoint,
George Floyd didn't kill anyone. There are no grounds for a white cop to treat him like this. Plus, this cop has form; he has done such things before. You are another cold-blooded racist trying to bring this world back to the Dark Age.
goldberg

Reply Fri 29 May, 2020 10:19 pm
@coldjoint,
Trump also claimed that he respects women's rights, despite having molested some women.
0 Replies

goldberg

Reply Fri 29 May, 2020 10:23 pm
@coldjoint,
You are bright as will-o'-the-wisp?
coldjoint

Reply Fri 29 May, 2020 10:25 pm
@goldberg,
Quote:
You are bright as will-o'-the-wisp?

You said something stupid. All I did is let you know.
goldberg

Reply Fri 29 May, 2020 10:25 pm
@glitterbag,
He just thinks that he is superior to us. His grandpa may have worked for Gestapo.
0 Replies

goldberg

Reply Fri 29 May, 2020 10:26 pm
@coldjoint,
Talk to my hand!
0 Replies

goldberg

Reply Fri 29 May, 2020 10:30 pm
@coldjoint,
Kid, I have no time to faff around with you right now. I have to read another novel. You could cavort with Trump for fun.
0 Replies

goldberg

Reply Fri 29 May, 2020 10:32 pm
@goldberg,
George Floyd didn't kill anyone. There are no grounds for a white cop to treat a black suspect like this. Such cops are said to be protected by the so-called qualified immunity.

Shame on you ! Trump's America
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Fri 29 May, 2020 10:34 pm
@goldberg,
Quote:
George Floyd didn't kill anyone.

No one said he did.
Quote:
There are no grounds for a white cop to treat him like this.

There are no grounds for a white cop to treat anyone like that.
Quote:
Plus, this cop has form; he has done such things before.

Ask Amy Klobuchar, she had a chance to prosecute him.
Quote:
You are another cold-blooded racist trying to bring this world back to the Dark Age.

You are a drama queen. Show me in my own words how I am a racist. My posts are available on my profile page.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 29 May, 2020 10:37 pm
@goldberg,
goldberg wrote:
You conservatives are rotten to the core.

Progressives sure don't like it when people post facts.
0 Replies