Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

coldjoint

Reply Thu 28 May, 2020 09:01 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Public health okfficials and statisticians say the covid death toll is likely significnantly Undercounted, not over.

Democratic mouth pieces with white coats and calculators and covered by the media. If you were getting all the facts what is YouTube and Facebook censoring? You are supposed to be afraid, and you are.

Narrative to destroy the economy to make liberals feel righteous. And make the people dependent on the government. Just like Obama Democrats are killing small businesses the life blood of the middle class. Bastards.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Thu 28 May, 2020 10:33 pm
@hingehead,
Quote:
Remember how he couldn’t even find time to tweet?

Remember the UK before it turned into a shithole? You got problems over there.
snood

Reply Fri 29 May, 2020 05:24 am
@coldjoint,
You post here more often than anyone. Hundreds and hundreds of posts. I look in the morning and you’re there. I look after work, and you’re still there - post after post. Don’t you have any life at all?
RABEL222

Reply Fri 29 May, 2020 10:59 am
@snood,
I often wonder if he isent Trump in disguise. They seem to have the same lack of moral compass.
Region Philbis

Reply Fri 29 May, 2020 11:52 am
@RABEL222,

nah, trump's way too stupid to figure out pinkly-formatted text...
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Fri 29 May, 2020 12:03 pm
@snood,
Quote:
You post here more often than anyone.

That is my choice. There are a lot lies to challenge. Remember I am practically alone against group think. So a lot of posting is necessary. Keep in mind a large number of my posts are responses to name calling and trolling.
Quote:
I look in the morning and you’re there. I look after work, and you’re still there -

Again, my choice. What do you intend to do about it? Nothing is what you can do. That and accuse me of having no life because I seem to have upset yours.

Anything else?
MontereyJack

Reply Fri 29 May, 2020 12:55 pm
@coldjoint,
You post group think almost entirely yourself. It just happens to be the groupthink of somewhere else, when we have far more intelligence here than to buy into it. You're not some lonesome crusader, more on the lonely loony end of things.
Baldimo

Reply Fri 29 May, 2020 02:03 pm
@MontereyJack,
Did the mouth piece known as MJ really just accuse somebody else of group think? Not even know seeing the irony that this website is a giant echo chamber?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 29 May, 2020 02:14 pm
What a maroon
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Fri 29 May, 2020 03:07 pm
@livinglava,
Trump voters are miserable because deep inside they believe they have "committed evil" by supporting Trump. They are going out and catching the virus on purpose out of some demented idea that they deserve punishment for their actions. They do deserve punishment, they are finding that punishment at their own hands. Guilt.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 29 May, 2020 03:10 pm
@TheCobbler,
Quote:
Trump votes are miserable because deep inside they know the have committed evil by supporting Trump.

And Trump's opponents are proud of Obama shitting on the Constitution violating his presidential oath and the FBI persecuting people? And the Democrats and media lying for three years? OK.
TheCobbler

Reply Fri 29 May, 2020 03:19 pm
@coldjoint,
Obama is not shitting on the US constitution, that is your lie. The TRUTH is, your bought-off republican senators have **** on the constitution by selling out their office to the oligarchy after swearing an oath to serve the common wealth.

This is a high crime that will be prosecuted by the full extent of the law.

The FBI persecuting a poor poor criminal who is still hiding his tax returns?
coldjoint

Reply Fri 29 May, 2020 03:32 pm
@TheCobbler,
Quote:
Obama is not shitting on the US constitution, that is your lie.

Illegally spying on Americans is violating the the 4th amendment. It is proven fact now, not a lie. He swore to honor and defend the Constitution, he did neither.
TheCobbler

Reply Fri 29 May, 2020 04:48 pm
@coldjoint,
"Illegally spying" is another lie...

It is pathetic that you need to lie to deflect the dirty deeds of your corrupt party.

Where are Trump's tax returns?

Trump's convict buddies are all getting their charges dropped by the compromised justice department after pleading guilty, being convicted and sentenced...

Why is Trump withholding his tax returns?

Because of tax evasion and misrepresenting his assets.

Trump has spent millions in legal fees to hide his crimes.

The FBI and IRS need to do their job and convict him.

There is no doubt that Trump is hiding his defrauding the IRS and the banks...

The charge against Trump's corruption is not "illegal"...

It is well within the rights of the American people to know the full extent of Trump's crimes. Before and while he is president.

It is not a matter of "if" he misrepresented his wealth and avoided taxes but to what degree.

No one hides their tax returns if they are innocent.

But you would rather lie about Obama... You are a crook and a liar too.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 29 May, 2020 05:38 pm
@TheCobbler,
Quote:
"Illegally spying" is another lie...

No it is a fact.
Quote:
Where are Trump's tax returns?

Why isn't the IRS after Trump? They oversee taxes.
Quote:
Trump's convict buddies

You mean the three star general? Who knew Obama was a traitor.
Quote:
But you would rather lie about Obama..

I am not lying.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 29 May, 2020 05:57 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
It'll be hilarious when the gay rights bill passes in Michigan, you'll probably crap your pants.

I have great news. The progressive cheaters have failed to get enough signatures even after enlisting the help of legions of Russian hackers. They are now suing to be allowed to break the rules, just like the anti-fracking crazies are suing to be allowed to break the rules. Presumably that issue will be resolved when the courts hear the anti-fracking lawsuit.

https://www.mlive.com/public-interest/2020/05/backers-of-michigan-lgbt-rights-ballot-initiative-sue-the-state-for-ballot-access.html

So, that's the end of that I guess. We just need the courts to tell the crazies that cheating isn't allowed, and Michigan's 2020 ballot will be free of progressive detritus.

A good article (written before the cheating failed) about why progressives shouldn't be allowed to cheat:

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/opinion/columnists/ingrid-jacques/2020/05/23/jacques-virus-doesnt-sanction-election-shenanigans/5236483002/
snood

Reply Fri 29 May, 2020 07:58 pm
@oralloy,
At the same time Trump’s campaign is trying to convince everyone that allowing democrats to vote by mail would lead to fraud, they are sending out emails to republican voters advising them about how to vote by mail. Total phony hypocrites.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-rails-against-mail-voting-his-campaign-tries-make-it-n1215791
coldjoint

Reply Fri 29 May, 2020 08:03 pm
@snood,
Quote:
Total phony hypocrites.

Nothing hypocritical they are advising their voters if they decide to vote that way because they might feel safer. Try harder.
goldberg

Reply Fri 29 May, 2020 09:34 pm
@coldjoint,
Is Trump pressing his knee to your neck ? He won't let it go unless you keep glorifying his brutality, I think. You just blench at striking back because you happy to be a victim of Stockholm syndrome weaned on mob rule.

Could it be you have a Chinese relative who happens to be a judge? This judge reportedly told a female victim of rape that it's not rape if a female victim doesn't put up a fight.

We should not just feel sorry for George Floyd. We should not just deplore police brutality and decry social injustices. We should wake up to the fact that this blue planet has been poisoned by corrosive effects of materialization and proliferation of racial conflicts worldwide, aggravated by regional rivalries , local bigotries, special interests, and personal animus. By which I mean we find ourselves caught up in a Stygian prison seething with disgruntled or forlorn outcasts who have been sidelined , with ravenous bigwigs like Trump whooping it up outside and proclaiming that everything is fine in America.

Black people like George Floyd are not fine: they have been rebuked and lampooned by white racists. Some Chinese Americans are not fine: they have been told to go back to China by other flinty-hearted racists. Some new immigrants who are not black or Chinese are not fine: they are also subject to discrimination or even have to face racial slurs. A white racist even told a new immigrant to go back to Canada.

Maybe racists should tell this to President Trump as well because his grandpa escaped to America from Germany. Yet I don't think they would do that because Trump is another slimy white supremacist. That accounts for the reason why racists and fascists simply flip over Trump, although Hilter would have called Trump a nebbish.

Maybe we should also feel sorry for ourselves for having to live with such degenerates and inept racists on the same planet. Alas.

Maybe I had better run like a rabbit before I get Tasered by the gun-toting coldjoint.

coldjoint

Reply Fri 29 May, 2020 09:46 pm
@goldberg,
Quote:
Maybe we should also feel sorry for ourselves for having to live with such degenerates and inept racists on the same planet. Alas.

I feel the same way about progressives. That is who you are talking about. The world would be a better place without them near anything like power. They have too much already. That is why the cities are burning.