The Bride Of Christ

Squeakybro

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2015 03:25 pm
@TheSubliminalKid,
Now make up your mind. I thought homophobic was the gun. Is homophobic different than being a gun nut?
TheSubliminalKid

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2015 04:02 pm
@Squeakybro,
I'm not going to attempt to explain basic English to someone so monumentally dim.
neologist

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2015 05:56 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:
Do you think maybe your alittle to sensual?
Hmm. Is that really the word you wish to use?
Squeakybro

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2015 05:59 pm
@TheSubliminalKid,
So you really don't know what homophobic means?
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2015 06:02 pm
@neologist,
I forget most people don't really know what the bible says.
Sensual in the bible means sensitive. Emotional.

Jude 1:19
19 These are sensual persons, who cause divisions, not having the Spirit.
(NKJ)

5591 psuchikos (psoo-khee-kos');

from 5590; sensitive, i.e. animate (in distinction on the one hand from 4152, which is the higher or renovated nature; and on the other from 5446, which is the lower or bestial nature):

KJV-- natural, sensual.

neologist

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2015 06:09 pm
@Squeakybro,
A few more verses. Good verses. But are they relevant to the point about the seed, the one bruised in the heel?

First of all, you continue to ignore that the law covenant was not the only covenant in the Hebrew scriptures. The end of the law covenant does not signal the end of the Abrahamic Covenant, for example. Which says this about the seed at Genesis 22:15-19:
Quote:
15 And Jehovah’s angel called to Abraham a second time from the heavens, 16 saying: “‘By myself I swear,’ declares Jehovah, ‘that because you have done this and you have not withheld your son, your only one, 17 I will surely bless you and I will surely multiply your offspring (or seed) like the stars of the heavens and like the grains of sand on the seashore, and your offspring will take possession of the gate of his enemies. 18 And by means of your offspring (or seed) all nations of the earth will obtain a blessing for themselves because you have listened to my voice.
neologist

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2015 06:17 pm
@TheSubliminalKid,
For the record, these are the sort of things I sell at gun shows:
http://thmb.inkfrog.com/thumbn/neologist/hk106320_5.JPG&size=128&gap=1http://thmb.inkfrog.com/thumbn/neologist/MapCompass.jpg&size=128&gap=1http://thmb.inkfrog.com/thumbn/neologist/p38add.jpg&size=128&gap=1
neologist

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2015 06:27 pm
@Squeakybro,
Words change in time. Psuchikos is better translated as animalistic.

You know, of course, that if, in the year the KJV was translated, you had told someone to go to hell, he would have gone into his root cellar,
where he, no doubt, had been helling potatoes.
Squeakybro

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2015 07:28 pm
@neologist,
I don't know what to tell you. I'm not interested in the old testament. I'll stick with the new testament.

II Jn 1:7-11
7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
8 Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but that we may receive a full reward.
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.
(NKJ)

If anyone comes to you and DOES NOT bring this doctrine NEW TESTAMENT do not receive him into your house.
Squeakybro

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2015 07:30 pm
@neologist,
I have no idea of what that means. That's ok because I don't really care.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2015 09:00 pm
@Squeakybro,
Then I have to conclude the spirit speaking to you is not holy.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2015 09:03 pm
There is still so much you all need to learn about the Holy Spirit. I cant open your eyes only God can do that. But if anyone is walking after the Holy Spirit they cant be condemned in what they do. If you are obeying a verse you cant be condemned.

Rom 8:1-2
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
(NKJ)

But if you are walking after your own human wisdom and using carnal logic. That in itself can condemn you.

Matt 12:34-37
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
35 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
(NKJ)

And you can condemn yourself by judging others carnally when you don't have the authority to do so.

Rom 2:1-6
1 Therefore you are inexcusable, O man, whoever you are who judge, for in whatever you judge another you condemn yourself; for you who judge practice the same things.
2 But we know that the judgment of God is according to truth against those who practice such things.
3 And do you think this, O man, you who judge those practicing such things, and doing the same, that you will escape the judgment of God?
4 Or do you despise the riches of His goodness, forbearance, and longsuffering, not knowing that the goodness of God leads you to repentance?
5 But in accordance with your hardness and your impenitent heart you are treasuring up for yourself wrath in the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God,
6 who "will render to each one according to his deeds":
(NKJ)

You all have made many mistakes in your judgments.
neologist

Reply Tue 24 Feb, 2015 05:01 pm
@Squeakybro,
Perhaps you and Patches may get together to bring some consensus.
http://able2know.org/topic/255975-1
Squeakybro

Reply Tue 24 Feb, 2015 05:40 pm
@neologist,
lol That's to much for me.
neologist

Reply Tue 24 Feb, 2015 07:21 pm
@Squeakybro,
I was hoping you would want to get to know each other.
I can't do it all.
Razz
Squeakybro

Reply Tue 24 Feb, 2015 07:43 pm
@neologist,
When they start coming up with pictures of the Holy Spirit. That's away to much imagination for me. I don't have an imagination.
neologist

Reply Wed 25 Feb, 2015 01:56 am
@Squeakybro,
Perhaps you could help him
0 Replies

TheSubliminalKid

Reply Wed 25 Feb, 2015 02:31 am
@neologist,
Nevertheless you attend events that glorify in carnage and destruction, and contribute to the huge murder rate in America, including mass slaughters at schools.

WWJD has never been more appropriate. Do you honestly think he'd get down with the death merchants like you do, or do you think he might speak out against such events?
Lordyaswas

Reply Wed 25 Feb, 2015 02:34 am
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:

When they start coming up with pictures of the Holy Spirit. That's away to much imagination for me. I don't have an imagination.

Yes, that is often the case with people who are obsessed with their religion.

Trouble is, they are unable to imagine other people not needing religion ruling their lives as well, so feel that it is totally acceptable to try and ram it down their throats continuously so that one day they can be devoid of imagination and equally indoctrinated.
TheSubliminalKid

Reply Wed 25 Feb, 2015 03:47 am
@Lordyaswas,
Do you think the Holy Spirit was in evidence at the Etihad last night?