The Bride Of Christ

TheSubliminalKid

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2015 07:32 pm
@Squeakybro,
You don't know what the Holy Spirit permits. All you know is hate.
neologist

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2015 08:17 pm
@Squeakybro,
I am sorry to say you have yet to show evidence that you are a brother.
Anyone can cut and paste scripture.
But, take heart.
Paul counseled Peter and Peter listened.
Squeakybro

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2015 08:17 pm
@TheSubliminalKid,
You keep saying that. Where do you come up with this "hate thing"
Squeakybro

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2015 08:19 pm
@neologist,
If your telling the truth why don't you try it. The cut and paste thing as you call it.
edgarblythe

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2015 08:26 pm
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2015 09:08 pm
@Squeakybro,
Hard to do on a cell phone. I'll get back.
Squeakybro

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2015 07:10 am
@neologist,
Didn't you say
you said
Anyone can cut and paste scripture.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2015 08:27 am
Do you Christians know that you sound just like the Pharisees did with Jesus. Your not asking me, your interrogating me. Your not Christians your Pharisees.

Matt 5:20
20 "For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.
(NKJ)

Matt 12:14
14 Then the Pharisees went out and plotted against Him, how they might destroy Him.
(NKJ)

Matt 12:24-25
24 Now when the Pharisees heard it they said, "This fellow does not cast out demons except by Beelzebub, the ruler of the demons."
25 But Jesus knew their thoughts, and said to them: "Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation, and every city or house divided against itself will not stand.
(NKJ)

Matt 15:12-14
12 Then His disciples came and said to Him, "Do You know that the Pharisees were offended when they heard this saying?"
13 But He answered and said, "Every plant which My heavenly Father has not planted will be uprooted.
14 "Let them alone. They are blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind leads the blind, both will fall into a ditch."
(NKJ)

Matt 16:1
1 Then the Pharisees and Sadducees came, and testing Him asked that He would show them a sign from heaven.
(NKJ)

Matt 23:13
13 "But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you shut up the kingdom of heaven against men; for you neither go in yourselves, nor do you allow those who are entering to go in.
(NKJ)

John 9:16
16 Therefore some of the Pharisees said, "This Man is not from God, because He does not keep the Sabbath." Others said, "How can a man who is a sinner do such signs?" And there was a division among them.
(NKJ)

TheSubliminalKid

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2015 09:23 am
@Squeakybro,
And you're full of hate, an evil bigot who would be the first to nail Jesus up were he ever to come back.

And you're rather dim.
TheSubliminalKid

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2015 09:27 am
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:

The Holy Spirit does not permit this kind of language.

What a load of nonsense, if God created everything, he also created ****. Why would he object to words used to describe his creation? He's more likely to take issue with a false prophet who puts words in his mouth and refuses to accept "love thy neighbour as thyself."
Squeakybro

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2015 12:18 pm
@TheSubliminalKid,
Where do you come up with the hate thing again?
Squeakybro

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2015 12:19 pm
@TheSubliminalKid,
ROFLOL Do you really love me?
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2015 12:24 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:
You keep saying that. Where do you come up with this "hate thing"
Probably here:
http://able2know.org/topic/266115-4#post-5892942
neologist

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2015 12:34 pm
@Squeakybro,
Heel bruise;
Quote:
Acts 2:22-24
22 Men of Israel, hear these words: Jesus the Naz·a·rene was a man publicly shown to you by God through powerful works and wonders and signs that God did through him in your midst, just as you yourselves know. 23 This man, who was handed over by the determined will and foreknowledge of God, you fastened to a stake by the hand of lawless men, and you did away with him. 24 But God resurrected him by releasing him from the pangs of death, because it was not possible for him to be held fast by it.
Your turn. Tell us of the head bruise.
TheSubliminalKid

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2015 12:36 pm
@Squeakybro,
Homophobia is hate. You're homophobic. It's not rocket science.

Anyone who could paste this has no interest in peace.

http://able2know.org/topic/260068-6#post-5865110
neologist

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2015 01:37 pm
@TheSubliminalKid,
Gun shows?!
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2015 02:07 pm
@neologist,
@neologist,

The good thing about it is that soon it will be pointless to deal with the crap the bible asserts..

I said
timur,
izzythepush is crap

I said
That it. That is what I replied to. One little comment about a non believer.
Do you think maybe your alittle to sensual?
Squeakybro

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2015 02:12 pm
@neologist,
That's good you found a verse. But remember there are many other verses in the bible that other Christians can receive from the Holy Spirit. And if they are believers they will obey the verses the Spirit gives them.
As you can see from the verses I received I am also standing on the Word of God.

Luke 16:16
16 "The law and the prophets were until John. Since that time the kingdom of God has been preached, and everyone is pressing into it.
(NKJ)

Matt 11:12-13
12 "And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force.
13 "For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.
(NKJ)

Titus 3:9
9 But avoid foolish disputes, genealogies, contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and useless.
(NKJ)

Squeakybro

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2015 02:13 pm
@TheSubliminalKid,
You think I'm homophobic because I know about guns???????????????
TheSubliminalKid

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2015 02:46 pm
@Squeakybro,
Homophobic and a gun nut. How many children have to be killed so you can have your gun? How many would you consider too much?