These words have hanuted me for years?

Reply Wed 28 Jan, 2015 01:00 am
Post removed on request.

jespah

Reply Wed 28 Jan, 2015 07:44 am
@gsb216200,
She said those things because she's an asshole.

Now I urge you to get therapy so that you'll be able to put this behind you.
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Wed 28 Jan, 2015 08:26 am
@gsb216200,
You've been hanuted for eight years?

Have you tried counuselling?
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 28 Jan, 2015 08:35 am
@Lordyaswas,
It's not always easy to solve this kind of problem, so it's unfair for you to expect better results.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 28 Jan, 2015 11:53 am
"In the 9th grade about 8 years ago there was this girl that told me to marry her or she will rape me and I will become a rapist and I will die.'

This sentence makes no sense to me - but then again, most things that happen in 9th grade make no sense.

It's too bad you didn't have adult intervention to help you sort out this mess. It has haunted you all this time because you still look at it like you are 14.

The ADULT in you must view this for what is was: Provocative, childish, mean, misleading and typical of some 14 year old girls who don't get their way manipulating the psyche of an immature, young man.

All this time and you STILL think that one incident defines you? (I don't think you had the power to influence a suicide, either, but a 14 year old who thinks the world revolves around him might.)

Perhaps counseling will help you see this in another perspective.
0 Replies