boy 13, girl 11 possible suggestive conduct

Olivier5

Thu 29 Jan, 2015 06:18 am
@ossobuco,
Quote:
Their mental maturity may be a way forward, if they individually could understand that making this a practice is too much too soon for many reasons. I doubt that, by them. I think you've got a problem to face.

I don't believe that precocious sex is bad for one's health or anything essentially and objectively wrong. It's a taboo in SOME cultural contexts. Stronger in some cultures than in others, some more promiscuous, some more puritanical. In France the mainstream attitude in my generation is benevolence because our generation, and the one before, have been there. I was a late starter women-wise but my left hand has been a dependable friend since early on. My wife gave her fist BJ at 13, and she's not particularly odious as a result... just better at it perhaps.

This IS ALSO about learning. The boy is fortunate in this sense because she seems to know a thing or two. Learning late with clueless partners (or never) makes for some weird people too... From this view point, precocious sex may be better than prolonged abstinence during puberty and beyond.

This said, i also can see a legit concern and reason for keeping this, if not forbidden by law, at least repressed by parents including by our OP: If kid sex become too conspicuous in society, kids could be exposed to a growing threat from adult sexual predators. IOW, I support a social prohibition on pedophiles, and thus I don't want kid sex to become a frequent, non-transgressive act. Parents and other adults should not condone or facilitate it. They should still frown upon it, as a way to keep it rare and under the radar.* But it should also not lead to anything like public shame and police and foster homes and what not. In the case described by the OP at least, that would IMO lead to the worse possible outcome. Have mercy on them kids! They are not doing anything wrong.

* Aren't these things better when they're rare and forbidden anyway?
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Thu 29 Jan, 2015 11:54 am
My concern is why the male adult is so deeply involved in detailed conversation with these children about the goings on.

Yes, it is a phase that kids go through, playing doctor and discovering each other's bodies.

It is not something that an adult should be, or is usually, so involved in. It is suspect that an unrelated child is sharing the details of the physical anatomy of her brother or his son with an adult. Is she doing it voluntarily or are is she being groomed to do so by the adult?

There is something very not right going on here and it isn't the activity between the kids.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Thu 29 Jan, 2015 12:01 pm
I'm not upset about kids exploring - but the boy at 13 may be quite able to become a dad and the girl a mom if the girl at eleven has active ovaries.

I'm somewhat concerned re what the girl's role is getting to be at this point.

I once slightly knew a pregnant eleven year old girl in the U.S. who did carry the child to term. She was all happy and proud about it.
Olivier5

Thu 29 Jan, 2015 02:52 pm
@ossobuco,
Quote:
the boy at 13 may be quite able to become a dad and the girl a mom if the girl at eleven has active ovaries.

Puberty is also happening sooner and sooner in kids. My kid is barely 11 and the moutache is coming out...
0 Replies

ehBeth

Thu 29 Jan, 2015 02:57 pm
@ossobuco,
this is the part that concerns me

ossobuco wrote:
a very challenged boy, and the girl became the helper person.

who cares for the boy while the girl is at school?

the whole OP scans like creative writing to me. some kind of kiddie literotica
FBM

Thu 29 Jan, 2015 08:30 pm
@ehBeth,
I'm kinda torn on this one. I do get a creepy feeling from the OP, but I don't have a problem with kids doing what comes natural at that age, either, as long as they have the appropriate sex ed.

Also, the part where the OP claims to be a lawyer. He sure doesn't seem to write like one...
ossobuco

Thu 29 Jan, 2015 08:58 pm
@FBM,
I'm mixed on that, as he says he is a lawyer for the neighbor family (correct me, I read too fast sometimes.)
I will have to read back about whys re not getting cps inolved. I remember pausing.
On the other hand, cps can be confused (don't get me started re a relative).

He claims to be their lawyer (or did I misread?), someone's lawyer.

This is all very internecine.

ehBeth

Thu 29 Jan, 2015 09:06 pm
@bobkissinger,
bobkissinger wrote:
tshe has made it clear to her grandmother that she will keep her virginity at least until she graduates primary school (grade 12) when she is 16.

I'm curious where primary school is considered to run through grade 12 (and where grade 12 is used). We talk about grades here, but primary school ends at the end of grade 6.
FBM

Thu 29 Jan, 2015 09:11 pm
@ossobuco,
I went back and gave his posts a closer reading. I suppose the fact that he doesn't capitalize the first words of his sentences gave me the impression that he's not likely to have an advanced degree in anything. However, the rest of his posts are reasonably well written. It could just be a personal quirk.

Still, I definitely understand why people look at this and have their creep alarms go off.
FBM

Thu 29 Jan, 2015 09:12 pm
@ehBeth,
Good point. That's an odd statement in that sentence.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Thu 29 Jan, 2015 09:23 pm
@FBM,
I'm listening as if true.
For me it sounded weird as that it would be some kind of internet ploy, but I didn't take it so. I still don't assume that.

On capitalization, I'm a prime offender. Mostly, unless I forget, I do not capitalize religions - and sometimes other things like country descriptions, say, french. I'm pissy that way, and sometimes merely lazy, but pissy is more likely.

You can trademark that.
I was raised with too many capital letters.
FBM

Thu 29 Jan, 2015 09:46 pm
@ossobuco,
I hear ya.

Anyway, I still don't know what to make of the OP. Need more input.
ossobuco

Thu 29 Jan, 2015 10:01 pm
@ehBeth,
Catholic primary schools ended at eighth grade, in my day.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Thu 29 Jan, 2015 10:06 pm
@FBM,
I agree re more import, and think he has probably fled, scolded away.
Olivier5

Fri 30 Jan, 2015 06:16 am
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:

I agree re more import, and think he has probably fled, scolded away.

Exactly. The only result achieved by this futile and almost systematic questioning of each and every new poster's ID is that they run away. Great way to expand the board...
0 Replies

HesDeltanCaptain

Thu 13 Aug, 2015 05:28 am
@bobkissinger,
Relative to Europe and Asia it's much ado about nothing. Relative to the USA, well, let's not go into how neurotic and ridiculous we are. Smile
0 Replies

gabesgirl0106

Sun 28 May, 2017 12:39 am
@ossobuco,
This guy is a complete pervert. He is pretending this happened because its his sick fantasy.
centrox

Sun 28 May, 2017 02:35 am
@gabesgirl0106,
gabesgirl0106 wrote:

This guy is a complete pervert. He is pretending this happened because its his sick fantasy.

... 2 years ago. Welcome to the party.
0 Replies

puto

Fri 5 Nov, 2021 02:28 pm
@bobkissinger,
Ooo, Bobkissinger! This is very tricky. There's obviously a sexual attraction between the children (sporting an erection in the bathroom - and why, I wonder, is the girl washing him ?). It's difficult to believe they have "no interest in things yet". Any normal 13 year old boy just being naked in front of a girl would be turned on - even without the massage, front, I notice, as well as back. Girls tell their grandmothers and, forgive me, sons tell their mothers what they think they want to hear. These kids are surely enjoying sexual titillation and from personal experience, I know 13 year old boys are naturally randy and under these circumstances would be so sexually fired up he'd be in no state to make a rational decision about preserving a girl's virginity. What you can do about this I have no idea. Things have gone too far. I think you'll have to accept the fact that sexual intercourse will very soon happen if it hasn't already happened, and advise your son about contraceptive measures.
Code:
0 Replies