Will you read this and....{this thread has ended}

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Sun 13 Jun, 2004 11:33 am
Nope, harsh is what I was looking for, i'm glad you spoke up. Have a good one!!
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Sun 13 Jun, 2004 11:44 am
the author of this text is a person who is confused and delusional;
they are rationalizing add nauseum to avoid looking at the two questions staring them in the face, and threatening their view of reality.

Is their approach to life, and behaviour acceptable in any way within a relationship that they have chosen, with a person about whom they truly care?
Which begs the other question, do they really honestly actually give a damn about their partner, or for that matter anyone but themself?

Answer these, and you are on your way; only you can decide where, but staying in this space is not an option!

[maybe with a little 'sit down (and think) for optimism' you could work this all out]
0 Replies

Psyche

Reply Tue 15 Jun, 2004 08:39 am
stand up for pessimism wrote:
Sometimes I wish he'd pack up his **** and leave, but thats only in anger, I don't want him to leave, I just want us to understand eachother better so things like this won't happen. It just seems like no matter how much I tell him how important somehting is to me he just passes it off, but still trys to tell me he loves me so much and he cares so much, and i'm just getting at my witts end here.

Back off if you don't want him to leave. The letter is nagging and immature. Understanding each other will not come in anger or telling somebody what they have to do.
0 Replies