real advice please

GSM3L

Reply Mon 26 Jan, 2015 11:56 am
Ok, so iv been working with this girl for a few months now. At first we were friends, then alot of us started hanging out watching movies playing poker and stuff coworkers do. Well we started getting closer. When work was done we started hugging then long passionate hugs. Just resently weve started grabbing eachothers butts when we hug. But before our huggs got more passionate we confested how we felt. We've never kissed tho i realy want too.

Sound like nothings wrong right well shes marrie. Iv already told her i want to be hers but i dont want to brake up her marriage.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 656 • Replies: 7

jespah

Reply Mon 26 Jan, 2015 12:59 pm
@GSM3L,
Then back away slowly and run, fast, in the other direction.
ehBeth

Reply Mon 26 Jan, 2015 01:09 pm
@GSM3L,
She is married with a child (I read your posts in another thread).

Stay away from her. Do NOT spend time with her child. It was really wrong of her to introduce you to her child. You do not want to be in a relationship with someone who is so disrespectful of other people's feelings.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 26 Jan, 2015 05:09 pm
@jespah,
At Superman speed!
0 Replies

cristopher

Reply Mon 26 Jan, 2015 11:27 pm
@GSM3L,
SO WHY NOT KEEP IT UNDER WRAPS AND JUST DO HER... WHY DO YOU WANT TO COMPLICATE IT WITH A RELATIONSHIP
GSM3L

Reply Tue 27 Jan, 2015 11:23 pm
@cristopher,
I wont do that cuz i dont want sex, i just want to be hers
Eliusa

Reply Mon 2 Feb, 2015 10:27 am
@GSM3L,
Oh, paleeze!!! What kind of 'hers' you want to be, butt grabber? You grabbing butts and don't even kiss???
0 Replies

MrMix

Reply Sat 7 Feb, 2015 06:44 am
@GSM3L,
I have been in a full blown affair with a married woman and my advice for you is to stop what your doing and move on. Your lucky it's only in the beginning stages and your not emotionally tied to her ( I hope).. Continuing on this journey with her will make things complicated, it will leave you frustrated at times and if you are not mentally strong enough to cut things off with her later your going to find yourself in a very sticky situation. This woman obviously has some serious flaws in her character if she is doing this to her husband and if it's not you she's trying to get, it will be someone else. Her issues with her husband are not your problem. You have a clean slate now go find that special girl who can meet you half way.. Good luck
0 Replies