Should I ask this girl out?

Reply Sun 25 Jan, 2015 02:13 pm
I'm a girl. I have a friend who I like (who is bisexual), and if I ask her out, I'm confident that she'd say yes because she's told me many times that if I was to like her, she would date me. The only problem is I know she really likes this other girl who is currently in a long-distance relationship. They always playfully wrap their arms around each other, kiss each other on the cheek, and give each other nicknames. I'm scared to ask her because I don't want to be a second choice. I'm worried that we might date for a while, but later the other girl will end her relationship, and the girl I like might dump me for her. I just don't know what to do.

View best answer, chosen by letsplaysburb
jespah
  Selected Answer

Reply Sun 25 Jan, 2015 02:40 pm
@letsplaysburb,
Don't psyche yourself out worrying about what might happen in a year or three months or whatever. That's the price we pay for putting ourselves out there.

So go for it.

PS Most relationships don't end with everybody riding off into the sunset and being together forever and ever. But they are still worthwhile.

Ask her out. Have fun. Name your first kid after me. Wink
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Sun 25 Jan, 2015 03:36 pm
jespah right.

You'll never go out with anyone if you keep thinking about how you'll break up.
0 Replies