my friends mum thinks I do drugs

Reply Fri 23 Jan, 2015 09:28 am
so my friend got caught high after hanging out with me. and we were smoking weed. so he told her this story that she totally saw through, and now she thinks I got her son into drugs, when it's actually the complete opposite. I don't think she likes me and I never want to go to my friends house anymore when he invites me. He says they don't hate me, but I know they do. Also I think if she sees my mum she will tell her about it. WHAT DO I DO I JUST WANT HER TO LIKE ME
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,813 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Fri 23 Jan, 2015 09:55 am
@liamlamont,
It's probably not possible any more for her to like you.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Fri 23 Jan, 2015 10:04 am
@liamlamont,
What do you do? Stop using - even just weed.

And fess up to your mom. And tell her you realize it was dumb and you will stop -- better to be up front with your mom than her to hear elsewhere.

Then show you are responsible -- help out around the house, do your homework and do well in school.

Basically now that you shown you are smoking weed -- you need to re-establish trust even if you were not the one to get your friend involved. You have proven by using you are not responsible so know you must instill trust again.
0 Replies