what could be a perfect reply to this Question ?

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2015 05:20 am
Hello peoples,
Back 1 year ago .I was in love with a girl who was once my very good friend.I proposed ..she ditched me with no. Everything went wrong that month and everything got broken that month ..nothing remained as friend between us..

Back 3 months ago i tried to said sorry to her but she replied with nothing...

Back 2 day ..I somehow gathered confidence to wish her happy Birthday on her email..I also made a video for her ..( nearly took me 1 month for that to make it as i am not a professional in art of video making)..I mailed her the video along with the Happy Birthday Message..

She replied after 1 day with a message..
"Thank you and the video was really great .Did you make that video ?"

I am feeling what to reply to this idiotic question ...really .its like asking
mark zukerberg ..."Do you made the facebook Website ?"

Please help me people ..I dont know what to reply to her ..I am stuck...By the way nearly 2 months i have found that the girl is staring me like a hell as my friends say in the class...

I dont what to do now ...

Please help me that how can i reply with this idiotic question...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,103 • Replies: 12

engineer

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2015 05:59 am
@dammy1222,
It's not idiotic, just an opener to conversation. You seem to have a lot of anger issues with this woman. You might want to response politely and let it go.
dammy1222

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2015 06:16 am
@engineer,
thanks @engineer ... so i may reply with yes .. or yeah u r right ..or something that can extend the conversation
jespah

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2015 06:33 am
@dammy1222,
Just say, "Yes, I did. Thanks for asking."

That's your script.
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2015 07:06 am
@dammy1222,
Or perhaps, "Yes, I was trying out some video editing techniques so it took me a while but I think it turned out ok."
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2015 07:58 am
"Yes, I made that to remind you of how special you are to me. I am sorry that our friendship has faced some bumps in the last year but I wanted to wish you a happy birthday."
engineer

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2015 08:40 am
@McGentrix,
I like that. At first I thought this was a little pushy, but if you've already made a birthday video for a woman and sent it to her, your romantic intentions are obvious.
dammy1222

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2015 03:54 am
@engineer,
I replied with
"yes ...What was the best part of video ...21 wishes or Birthday song ?"

and 2 days have passed ..No reply Sad...

jespah

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2015 07:45 am
@dammy1222,
Then go and live your life and don't be constantly checking your phone.

PS Your response was you fishing for compliments.
dammy1222

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2015 11:12 am
@jespah,
yeah i was fishing for compilments ...I somehow went on to believe as i will get her back by this ...but now its totally wrong...

Summary : Nobody cares WTF you do to make them happy Sad Sad
0 Replies

dammy1222

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2015 09:51 am
@jespah,
Yeah she replied but a very rude reply ...

Both were really good ,thanks

Feel like abusing that bitch
engineer

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2015 10:58 am
@dammy1222,
Quote:
Feel like abusing that bitch

That is so the wrong reply.
0 Replies

argome321

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2015 10:32 am
@dammy1222,
Perhaps it is just time for you to move on. As painful as it is for you it is probably just as awkward for her. It makes her feel uncomfortable around you, understandably. Its obvious she doesn't want a romantic connection. As much as it hurts now you are only creating problems for yourself and for her.

You need to move on with your life. Nothing good can come pursuing this any further.
Don't let your anger get the better of you. Don't let your emotions rule you. because in the end it will ruin you.
0 Replies