Hillary Clinton - Antichrist?

McGentrix

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2004 01:53 pm
How can a woman who can't satisfy her husband be expected to lead the free world?
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2004 01:54 pm
Quite right McG. Annabel Chong should be president.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2004 01:56 pm
She couldn't do any worse.

Beside, she could do the whole UN in an evening and satisfy every country.
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2004 01:59 pm
Personally I think the Clintons are hoping for a GWB victory in '04. That clears the way for a new field in '08 and Hillary can have a formidable machine put together in that length of time. If Kerry is elected in '04, protocol demands that he have a clear frield in '08; in other words it would be very much frowned on for any Democrat to oppose him.
0 Replies

JustanObserver

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2004 02:08 pm
McGentrix wrote:
How can a woman who can't satisfy her husband be expected to lead the free world?

EXACTLY! I mean, we all know the corrolation between sexuality in marriage and its relation to leading a country. (/sarcasm). I know you were joking there. Or at least, I HOPE you were joking.

This whole "Hillary hating" thing has been getting pretty pathetic as of late. I remember a few months ago when the big talking point was how Hillary was DEFINITELY going to run for president (and you would be made to sound the fool if you said otherwise). Rush, Colmes, and that conservative AM talk show woman couldn't shut up about it.

So what happens? Hillary, after constantly telling people she wasn't going to run ISN'T going to run, and now all the talk has shirfted to how she's "waiting for the right time". F*cking pathetic. You were proved wrong. Get over it.

Of course, not a single one of the people who swore she was running this year has admitted they were mistaken. They just completely ignore how they were wrong and shift all the talk to when she "might" run now. What a bunch of asses.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2004 02:13 pm
I am still in shock that anyone would vote for her for anything. Her husband, leader of the free world, cheats on her, gets caught, gets found guilty of cheating, creates a disturbing image for an entire nation and she doesn't dump his ass? I mean c'mon! The cigar wasn't enough to dump him? Not even the semen coated blue dress?

Doesn't say much about her integrity of intelligence or judgement. I know I sure as heck don't want her holding any office, much less a senior leadership position. It's bad enough having her for senator.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2004 02:16 pm
JustanObserver is right. Bill and Hilary do OWN you guys.

It's like a case of penis envy. The more you put the other guy down, the more you show your own inadequacies. By continually bringing Hillary Clinton up, you show just how powerfull she is.

Not that I like her either.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2004 02:16 pm
Damn, I guess between the Bushes and the Clintons the whole damn world is owned.
0 Replies

JustanObserver

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2004 02:18 pm
McGentrix wrote:
Not even the semen coated blue dress?

Semen "coated"? Laughing MG, I think your giving Bill a little more credit than he deserves on that one... I doubt he was packing enough baby-batter to "coat" the dress Razz

Thanks for the distubing image!
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2004 02:19 pm
By that logic, you guys must actually worship Dubya. I bet there is a High Church od Dubyaism in lefty land somewhere...Hillary is probably high preiestess and you get to suck at her teat on the high holidays...
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2004 02:20 pm
Sometimes when reading the A2K boards it looks like that Craven.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2004 02:21 pm
Hah.

We don't worship bush, but we do realize just how dangerous he is.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2004 02:24 pm
Ohhhh.... I see...it's the double standard thing... the left gets to criticize, berate, insult the President because he is deemed "dangerous", but dare to criticize a junior senator from New York and she "owns" you...

Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2004 02:24 pm
I don't hate Hillary Clinton. I'm pretty selective about who I hate and she sure doesn't qualify. I have no confidence that she holds any convictions others than the self-promotion of Hillary; therefore, I could not be counted as a supporter.

I do have a great deal of respect for her ability to morph into whatever her audience expects her to be. She and Bill share that ability and it is considerable. I respect her ability to exert influence and strike fear into the hearts of any who would presume to oppose her.

And if the GOP doesn't get its act together and put up a very credible candidate in 2008, she could very well be the first female American president.
0 Replies

Fedral

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2004 02:42 pm
Foxfyre wrote:

And if the GOP doesn't get its act together and put up a very credible candidate in 2008, she could very well be the first female American president.

Never happen Fox...

That woman is so universally despised by the Right and even by some of her own that she wouldn't have a chance.

I think a campaign she ran would be a lot like Dean's bid for the Presidency:

She would have a sizable group of RABID adherents...
She would have a large amount of cash support...
She would have a huge pool of grassroots supporters...

And she wouldn't take one state in the primary when people realized what an unviable candidate she really was.
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2004 02:44 pm
Don't sell her short Fedral. Given his track record in Arkansas and all the innuendo and really sleazy allegations constantly surrounding him, I didn't think Bill had a chance either. Boy did I get fooled. And Hillary is way smarter in the common sense kind of smarts than he is.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2004 03:49 pm
Spot on Fedral.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2004 04:27 pm
McGentrix wrote:

Oh my! Debate here has reached a new high.

McGentrix - I really do believe you deserve the first pre-posthumous Darwin award ever given, for that one!

Please - more! You're making my morning!
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2004 05:47 pm
McGentrix wrote:

So, in other words, Hillary Clinton needs to get laid.

McGentrix wins!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2004 06:12 pm
Still deserves a Darwin award - therefore the victory is, to say the least, Pyrrhic!
0 Replies