Hillary Clinton - Antichrist?

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2004 12:18 pm
Hillary has shown again and again her contempt for Humanity. Whether it was her failure as a wife or a first-lady or a carpet bagging Senator. The sycophantic adoration towards her from the left as she sets her vile gaze on the future amuses me.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 7,593 • Replies: 118
No top replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2004 12:22 pm
Link?
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2004 12:24 pm
She is one of the most disingenuous people on earth, but what did she do this time?
0 Replies

kickycan

I agree that she is the anti-christ, but what are you talking about specifically, McG?
0 Replies

McGentrix

Nothing, I was just sick of listening to all the bitching about Reagan...
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2004 12:25 pm
Oh, well then, by all means, carry on.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2004 12:27 pm
LOL, I hadn't seen anything about her. Saw your post, searched the news. Nothin'

Shoulda known it was just fine-tuning the Hillary bashing. Ya got it down to a fine science.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2004 12:35 pm
McGentrix wrote:
Nothing, I was just sick of listening to all the bitching about Reagan...

Reagan is pivot man for a week long circle jerk in case yu haven't noticed......
0 Replies

roger

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2004 12:37 pm
Really great headline, McG
0 Replies

swolf

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2004 12:42 pm
Brand X wrote:
She is one of the most disingenuous people on earth, but what did she do this time?

It's not really so much a question of what she did today or yesterday, but what she's been doing for the last five or six months, which is basically managing the Clinton black-ops organization and sabataging every halfway viable demmunist candidate, leaving only the pathetic gigolo (Kerry) sitting there as a sort of a placeholder while she decides whether or not to run in November of this year rather than 08. If she does, Kerry will be tossed aside like a used kleenex.

I wouldn't want to have to bet it but, if I had to, I'd bet Hillary was running this year.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2004 12:43 pm
swolf wrote:
Brand X wrote:

It's not really so much a question of what she did today or yesterday, but what she's been doing for the last five or six months, which is basically managing the Clinton black-ops organization and sabataging every halfway viable demmunist candidate, leaving only the pathetic gigolo (Kerry) sitting there as a sort of a placeholder while she decides whether or not to run in November of this year rather than 08. If she does, Kerry will be tossed aside like a used kleenex.

I wouldn't want to have to bet it but, if I had to, I'd bet Hillary was running this year.

Heck yeah!
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2004 12:46 pm
Gee, if she's really so all-powerful, then I guess she'll be our next president. Cool!

(Either that, or some people's world views are weirder than I thought...)
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2004 12:48 pm
D'artagnan wrote:
Gee, if she's really so all-powerful, then I guess she'll be our next president. Cool!

Only after she retires and gets dementia. Then, she can be what ever she wants to be!
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2004 12:49 pm
Oh oh oh.. lemme try.

Why is retirement a pre-requisite?

How did I do?
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2004 12:50 pm
McGentrix wrote:
D'artagnan wrote:

Only after she retires and gets dimentia. Then, she can be what ever she wants to be!

better than having a president with dementia sitting in the oval office.....
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2004 01:04 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
McGentrix wrote:
D'artagnan wrote:

Only after she retires and gets dimentia. Then, she can be what ever she wants to be!

better than having a president with dementia sitting in the oval office.....

Yeah, I'm glad Clinton is gone as well!
0 Replies

revel

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2004 01:28 pm
Oh, please McGentrix, I know you can do better than that.

However, I get your point about the reagan bashing. I have already gotten it all out of my system so I probably won't be saying too much more other than an odd comment or two. I am just waiting for the next week when it will be over. I only hope in the meantime nothing bad happens.

Hillary didn't run because the time wasn't right for her. Or maybe she is happy in the senate where she can have an impact but not so much as to be a target. In any case, I doubt she is going to run at the last minute.
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2004 01:31 pm
I don't want Hillary to run this year. I want her to run next time vs Condi Rice. I can't imagine how much fun that campaign would be.
0 Replies

JustanObserver

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2004 01:43 pm
Re: Hillary Clinton - Antichrist?
McGentrix wrote:
Hillary has shown again and again her contempt for Humanity. Whether it was her failure as a wife or a first-lady or a carpet bagging Senator. The sycophantic adoration towards her from the left as she sets her vile gaze on the future amuses me.

Rolling Eyes

You (and this is a collective "you", encompassing Bush/Limbaugh/Colmes lovers) can't keep her or Bill's name from coming out of your mouths.

They own you Very Happy
0 Replies

swolf

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2004 01:50 pm
revel wrote:

Hillary didn't run because the time wasn't right for her.

It's a bit early to be making that sort of statement. Again, I'd not want to have to bet it but, if I had to, I'd bet Hillary was running this year.

Here's the reasoning involved:

Basically, the Clintons have major kinds of legal problems which, long term, nothing but the power of the presidency can protect them from.

Moreover, it seems fairly obvious that the demmunists demanded and got an agreement that the Clintons and all members of their administration for that matter were above the law, as their price for ceding power in 2000.

The only question is, how long and with who is that deal good for? Clearly it's good as long as W. is in office. Nonetheless, a meteorite could fall on W. or, God forbid, some other mishap might befall him. Would Dick Cheney or some other designated successor honor the immunity deal for the Clintons?

Worse yet, suppose Howard Dean or John Kerry were to be elected president. Both of those guys have at least as much reason to hate the Clintons as any republican does, and they could turn the justice department loose on them and claim they were showing even-handedness doing it.

In other words, in Hillary's position, I'd rather wait until 08, but I wouldn't risk it if I thought I had any chance at all of winning in 04. Trying to wait till 08 simply puts too much power into the hands of fate.
0 Replies