I'm a guy who's noisy in bed

Abe123

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2015 05:08 pm
Just wondering how normal it is for guys to be noisy during sex.

My partner and I recently made a 'home movie'. What should have been the really erotic experience of re-watching it was more of a total cringe! I had no idea how noisy I am! I was making grunting, moaning and whimpering noises that started becoming comically high pitched as I neared orgasm which took the form of a kind of squeal. I think I get so lost in the act that I'm oblivious to my sounds.

My partner admitted she's never know a guy like it, but doesn't mind as it communicates to her that I'm enjoying it. Just to add, she he is quite loud herself, but then women generally are. I've started to feel a bit self-conscious, which makes it hard to relax into a good sex session.

Also, god knows what the neighbours must think.
So guys are you loud? And ladies, have you ever been with any screamers? Help me feel less of a freak lol

jespah

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2015 07:52 pm
Can't say as I have the experience but hey, enjoy yourself.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Fri 9 Jan, 2015 07:43 am
@Abe123,
Hard to help you out here just from your description. Maybe upload the video somewhere and tell us where so we can take a look to give you an honest assessment? (Just kidding.)

Quote:
she he is quite loud herself, but then women generally are.
Not sure where you get this info from. My wife is not loud at all. Of course, that could be because she is asleep at the time.

I'm guessing if everyone took video of themselves having sex we would each be a bit surprised at something. Maybe the way we look, what we say, the noises we make. Heck, we might even notice things we don't want to see, like your partner yawning, glancing at her watch, reading a book. This is why I would never video my wife and I.

Seriously though, I wouldn't sweat it. If you are both having fun, who cares what you sound like or look like. Right? Now, about posting that video...
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Fri 9 Jan, 2015 07:44 am
I'm just quietly grateful.
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Fri 9 Jan, 2015 07:54 am
@Abe123,
I can’t say I’ve ever been with any screamers, but then again, it’s hard to scream when your choking Razz
Lordyaswas

Reply Fri 9 Jan, 2015 07:56 am
@jcboy,
One should never have sex with one's mouth full, as this obviously increases the risk of choking.

May I suggest that you stop for an interval halfway through and have some tea and biscuits.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 9 Jan, 2015 08:26 am
Some things are just not meant to be filmed, recorded, FBed, twittered or shared in any other way.

Hope this all hasn't ruined your love life.

Delete the movie and carry on.
0 Replies

lustlove

Reply Fri 9 Jan, 2015 06:54 pm
@Abe123,
I love a noisy man in bed. My favorite. I can get off on hearing his pleasure alone. Don't be self conscious about it.
ossobuco

Reply Fri 9 Jan, 2015 07:05 pm
Noisy varies.

Is this big noise from Winnetka?

0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2015 07:19 am
I'm a guy who's noisy on the lavatory.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-9URdFKCym-I/VBGMGIodFxI/AAAAAAAABts/n6C-BpEr1Pg/s1600/thrruppity_boom.jpg
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2015 03:36 pm
@lustlove,
lustlove wrote:

I love a noisy man in bed. My favorite. I can get off on hearing his pleasure alone. Don't be self conscious about it.

I never express my pleasure alone.

Ever since I startled the window cleaner that time.
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Sun 11 Jan, 2015 01:58 pm
@Abe123,
Quote:
My partner and I recently made a 'home movie'. What should have been the really erotic experience of re-watching it was more of a total cringe! I had no idea how noisy I am! I was making grunting, moaning and whimpering noises that started becoming comically high pitched as I neared orgasm which took the form of a kind of squeal. I think I get so lost in the act that I'm oblivious to my sounds.

Are you really going to ruin the joy of sex because you're becoming self-conscious about your noises and wonder how they compare to other men?

Weren't you making that home movie to capture an enjoyable erotic experience, and not to critique your performance based on some artificially imposed standard of noise level?

Your partner's not complaining, and so far, neither are the neighbors, so stop worrying about unimportant matters, and continue to "get lost in the act" so you are completely uninhibited about your responses and focused instead on the pleasure you are experiencing, just as you've always been.

Next time you and your partner make a home movie, watch it with the sound turned off. Wink
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Sun 11 Jan, 2015 03:53 pm
Sometimes I have to make quite a bit of vocal noise, purely to drown out the creaking noises from the lederhosen.
0 Replies