Kiwi bint savages Clinton

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2004 05:41 pm
This couldn't make it to the Politics thread, coz the subject of it is:
a. a New Zealander
b. blonde
c. an ex-model.

Rachel Hunter, ex-Mrs Rod Stewart, has come out strongly to defend Dubya's administration. Apparently Bill Clinton didn't do enough to stop that nasty Mr bin Laden because (and this is a real quote):

Quote:
"Clinton had a lot of tea parties with celebrities, but [right after] his term, somebody flew two planes into the Twin Towers. What do you want - somebody who keeps your children safe or somebody who throws nice tea parties?"
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 1,869 • Replies: 10
No top replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2004 05:45 pm
Sorry - need to cite source

R Hunter - mad, or barking mad?
0 Replies

Gala

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2004 05:52 pm
o, she seems like a real luminary.
0 Replies

Eve

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2004 05:57 pm
If it was an option most of us down here would have cancelled her citizenship long ago. I think it is something to do with the long legs putting her brain out of synch with the centre of gravity or something like that.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2004 06:31 pm
I was going to ask what a "bint" is, but, from the nature of the story, I think I can form a pretty good guess.
0 Replies

Sam1951

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2004 06:41 pm
Eve,

It can't be the long legs. Billie's legs go all the way, oh my gosh Embarrassed , to there and she is not a bubble brain. It can't be because she's blond either, I know lots of smart blonds. I've got it brain damage due to, A) birth trauma, or, B) standing too close to the speaker stacks at Rod's concerts.

Sam
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2004 08:35 pm
Sam sweetie - you missed out the Enn Zudd factor. Strong chance of her lineage incorporating some genetic material from.....

http://www.travelgrotto.com/images/Travelogue/Islands/NewZealand/sheep_small1.jpg
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2004 08:37 pm
En fuct here's a pucture of the wee lassie with a throw-back member of her fumily...

http://pearljam.jeffandkristie.com:8787/photogallery/wall/peep%20-n-%20sheep.jpg
0 Replies

Sam1951

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2004 08:38 pm
Mr Stillwater,

That's baaaad. Then again domestic sheep would be a good source of the "dumb" gene.

Sam
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2004 08:42 pm
Bad?? It's appalling!!
0 Replies

Sam1951

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2004 08:45 pm
Mr. S.

Laughing

Sam
0 Replies