Help me! Confused because of my ex's attitude?

Reply Mon 29 Dec, 2014 02:52 am
Ok so I have this ex we broke up more than a year ago and I asked him in a nice way not to talk to me anymore. He did and he has done ever since, mostly via text, we re not always talking but normally we are. I take in average like a week to reply to his texts and he normally replies after a couple of minutes or hours at the most, and sometimes even though I have not even opened his inbox, he sends me another message like a couple of days after he sent me the first one. I ve only seen him once since our break up, we went for food but he paid for him and I paid for me. Nevertheless, he s always asking me if I ll go to concerts or places he will go, so we can see each other, and if I say yes I will go, he asks me with whom I ll go and like a lot of questions. Though I m always telling him we should go somewhere and he says he s busy. Why is he acting this way?

contrex

Reply Mon 29 Dec, 2014 03:06 am
Seiseiseis666 wrote:
Ok so I have this ex we broke up more than a year ago

Quote:
I ve only seen him once since our break up

Quote:
I m always telling him we should go somewhere

If you are broken up, quit answering his messages, quit seeing him, and don't "always" tell him you should both go somewhere. Simples.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Mon 29 Dec, 2014 07:19 am
@Seiseiseis666,
Stop sending him mixed messages. You originally asked him to stop being in touch with you but then broke down and let him in.

If you really want a clean slate, then stop taking his messages or sending him messages. You're confused and conflicted about how you really feel and you're helping him to think there's still or chance to resurrect something.
0 Replies