Where in the world is Osama Santiago??

bushizanazzhole

Reply Tue 8 Feb, 2005 09:33 pm
Where in the world is Osama Santiago??
Bush could care less where Osama is. He's more concerned about getting enough funding to keep his warmongering "god told me to" quest for omnipotence. The fact that the deaths of 1200+ young american men and 100,000 Iraqis fully based on lies, are of no consequence to him. They are just the collateral damage to be expected for keeping Haliburton's pockets full. As long as Osama is thought to be alive, Bush will have an excuse for creating the largest deficit in history.
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2005 02:57 am
Quote:
The US President, George Bush says stopping Osama bin Laden from attacking America again is the "greatest challenge of our day", but it was only a "matter of time" before the al-Qaeda leader was captured.

During the swearing-in-ceremony for the new Homeland Security chief, Michael Chertoff, Mr Bush, who rarely mentions bin Laden by name, confirmed bin Laden had contacted Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, the terrorist leader in Iraq.

He was commenting on earlier intelligence reports that bin Laden had asked Zarqawi to help plan new attacks in US.

"We're on a constant hunt for bin Laden", Mr Bush said. "We're keeping the pressure on him, keeping him in hiding. And today, Zarqawi understands the coalition and Iraqi troops are on a constant hunt for him as well."

source
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2005 02:58 am
I am going to show some restraint here. Just compare this meaningless sound bite:

Quote:
"We're on a constant hunt for bin Laden", Mr Bush said.

with all the other quotes I have compiled in this thread. Anyone feel safer?
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Sat 7 May, 2005 09:30 pm
The CIA officer who led the first US unit into Afghanistan after the September 11 attacks says he was ordered to bring back Osama bin Laden's head on ice.

Gary Schroen and his six-member CIA team arrived in the Panjshir Valley in Afghanistan two weeks after September 11.

"What [Cofer Black, head of the CIA's counter-terrorist centre] said [was], 'I would like to see the head of bin Laden delivered back to me in a heavy cardboard box filled with dry ice, and I will take that down and show the President. And the rest of the lieutenants, you can put their heads on pikes'," Mr Schroen said on Wednesday.

But instead, they just let him get away. More useful alive?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 31 May, 2005 08:09 pm
Quote:
"Who Is Fighting al-Qaida other than Pakistan?"

Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf rules a country on the front lines in the war against terror. For years he has walked the difficult tight-rope of pacifying a Muslim population and maintaining a close alliance with the US. SPIEGEL spoke with him about anti-Americanism, the hunt for Osama bin Laden and whether Iran should be allowed to go nuclear.

http://service.spiegel.de/cache/international/spiegel/0,1518,357735,00.html

Quote:
SPIEGEL: Pakistan has often been criticised by the West for only hunting down Osama bin Laden half-heartedly. What is your response to that?

Musharraf: I'm very annoyed, frankly. Who is fighting al-Qaida other than Pakistan? It is only Pakistan which has eliminated over seven hundred terrorists from cities and over three hundred or four hundred from the mountains. During the war in Afghanistan, al-Qaida shifted and they came into Pakistan and we bagged something like over two hundred or two hundred and fifty of them in the initial stage.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 31 May, 2005 08:16 pm
Mr Stillwater wrote:
The CIA officer who led the first US unit into Afghanistan after the September 11 attacks says he was ordered to bring back Osama bin Laden's head on ice.

Gary Schroen and his six-member CIA team arrived in the Panjshir Valley in Afghanistan two weeks after September 11.

"What [Cofer Black, head of the CIA's counter-terrorist centre] said [was], 'I would like to see the head of bin Laden delivered back to me in a heavy cardboard box filled with dry ice, and I will take that down and show the President. And the rest of the lieutenants, you can put their heads on pikes'," Mr Schroen said on Wednesday.

Osama the Baptist?
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Tue 31 May, 2005 08:25 pm
blueveinedthrobber wrote:
Mr Stillwater wrote:

Osama the Baptist?

Who the hell would be Salome ?

Jenna ?
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 02:12 am
Bush is sorta busy greeting small men in fur hats, but another American has taken up the challenge...

Quote:
Bruce Willis offers $1 million for Osama bin Laden
Posted by: Paul Heath
Source: AP
Date: 15th November, 2005

Actor Bruce Willis has put a $1 million bounty on information leading to the capture of al-Qaeda terrorist Osama Bin Laden and his close allies.

He told US chat show host Rita Cosby: "I want to live in a world - and so do the Iraqi people - where they can move from their homes to the market and not have to fear being killed. Doesn't everybody want that? Who doesn't want that?"

Willis famousely offered the same amount for the capture of Saddam Hussein.
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 02:17 am
That's gonna be safe money. The current 'offer' was $25 million and THAT was in a nation that might know where OBL is!

Bruce!!! Osama's personal worth is like 50 times yours - he might offer five million to some-one to wack you if you don't shut the f*ck up!!
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 02:21 am
And here's some easy cash for you.....

I have a $100 Australian if you take out this f*cking clown...

http://www.tvfodder.com/archives/ashton.jpg

Preferably BEFORE he makes his latest attack on Western civilisation

Quote:
Ashton Kutcher produces sitcom based on own life
Ashton Kutcher is producing a TV sitcom inspired by his own life - about a woman who marries her toy-boy lover. The newlywed's pilot, '30 Year Old Grandpa' - which is "loosely based" on Kutcher's relationship with actress Demi Moore - is about a young club owner who plays stepfather to children his own age after marrying a businesswoman in her 40s.
0 Replies