IS THIS GUY GAY OR WHAT

Reply Sat 20 Dec, 2014 10:59 pm
i have knowen this guy on fb for over a yr and as of a few months ago i know of his other profile and its all gay stuff and she/males. iam so hurt and disapointed i dont know what to think. awhile ago i made a different profile and talked to him and he said he does it for money. but he dident know he was talking to me. i ask him about this a month ago and he blew up about it and said he dont **** men but i know he is.he is always saying how he loves me sooo much and everything eles but he cant be honest at all. iam so hurt and bummed out. any one have any advice please
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 856 • Replies: 5

chai2

Reply Sat 20 Dec, 2014 11:07 pm
@xena1772,
xena1772 wrote:

he blew up about it and said he dont **** men but i know he is.

How do you know he is?
xena1772

Reply Sun 21 Dec, 2014 09:17 am
@chai2,
because he has a different profile on fb thats his i checking it it had his pic then all of a suddend he had made changes took his pic off and was added gays and she/males. and before i made a different profile a man that was gay and i talked to him and he said he does is for money pffffff.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 21 Dec, 2014 09:29 am
Maybe it was your sublime use of language that drew him in. Not everybody can make the mundane poetic.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 21 Dec, 2014 09:33 am
@xena1772,
Your thread title asks if someone is gay.

You say he has told you he is ******* men for money.

Those are two different things.

______

Do you know this person in real life?

Does it matter to you what he does for $ ? Will it effect you personally if he does **** for money?

0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 21 Dec, 2014 10:33 pm
Stop this FB relationship ASAP. It's almost laughable.
0 Replies