Being Lesbian in Chile

L R R Hood

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2004 04:59 pm
Fairandbalanced... its fascinating the talent you have for taking things out of context.

As Darwin would have said... abnormal faulty deviations (being it genetics, phsycological, or other reasons) are destined to fail. Why help them drag it out, by supporting them in their already doomed attempt at reproducing.

I'm sorry, its just so much fun pissing you off Laughing

Are your IRL initials ALM??? Very Happy
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2004 06:05 pm
Quote:
The scientific proof is between your legs--there does not need to be any research on that. That was enough proof for me.

LRR - if this is what you got out of a science degree, I am very concerned about the school that would give you that degree.

Quote:
Until I see a homosexual handling themselves in a respectful manner in a discussion, I will not think they would be suitable parents

LRR - are you suggesting that the homosexual participants in this discussion are not handling themselves in a respectful manner?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2004 06:44 pm
Seems LRR Hood has not, despite her degree, grasped the difference between anecdote and evidence.

I am wondering just what the proof between our legs might be?

pathetic fallacy, Iguess.
0 Replies

fairandbalanced

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2004 11:01 pm
L.L.R.Hood wrote
Quote:
Fairandbalanced... its fascinating the talent you have for taking things out of context.

What exactly did I take out of context? Can you clarify that? Laughing

L.L.R.Hood wrote
Quote:
As Darwin would have said... abnormal faulty deviations (being it genetics, phsycological, or other reasons) are destined to fail. Why help them drag it out, by supporting them in their already doomed attempt at reproducing.

As Darwin would have said?

How do you know what Darwin would have said? Are you a close relative of his? Laughing Or perhaps you are some sort of psychic channeler of the dead? Laughing

Honey, don't try to quote anyone you don't understand. You might hurt yourself trying. Smile

L.L.R.Hood wrote
Quote:
I'm sorry, its just so much fun pissing you off

Sorry, to tell you but I'm not pissed. I'm somewhat annoyed by your inexhaustible ignorance. Other than that, I actually enjoy our little conversation. Its great for practicing my debate skills. Thanks for the exchange. Cool

Ooops, I promised someone tonight that I would be nicer to you. Crap! I forgot. LOL Laughing I'll try harder next time. :wink:
0 Replies

fairandbalanced

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2004 11:59 pm
Hello ehBeth

ehBeth wrote
Quote:
LRR - if this is what you got out of a science degree, I am very concerned about the school that would give you that degree.

But ehBeth, I'm sure L.L.R.Hood is very intelligent. After all, she did say that she has a BS in chemistry. Cool We just have to hang on to her words and trust her when she says that the scientific proof is between your legs. Laughing
0 Replies

fairandbalanced

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 12:28 am
Hello dlowan,

dlowan, you wrote
Quote:
Seems LRR Hood has not, despite her degree, grasped the difference between anecdote and evidence.

We must be hopeful. I believe L.L.R.Hood would someday be swayed by kind and patient reasoning. After all, L.L.R.Hood did say that "if I meet one who doesn't fall in that self-centered and irrational category, I'll change my view".

dlowan, you wrote
Quote:
I am wondering just what the proof between our legs might be?

I believe L.L.R.Hood was talking about everyone's sexual organs or genitals. L.L.R.Hood did say that it was sufficient scientific proof for her. We just have to trust her on that since she has a BS in chemistry. :wink:
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 04:21 am
Fair and Balanced - I wonder if LRR Hood's Darwin comments were taking the mickey?
0 Replies

Vivien

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 04:32 am
I think Little Red Riding Hood is now just throroughly enjoying winding everyone up! some of the replies are getting too vitriolic though and descending to personal attack.

All the good points have been made, and very articulately, there really is no more mileage in the discussion is there?

I too thought LRR Hood was male until this thread but then I thought Drom was at first as well, oh and BBB and Clary - just shows how hard it is to judge.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 04:39 am
Vivien wrote:
I think Little Red Riding Hood is now just throroughly enjoying winding everyone up! some of the replies are getting too vitriolic though and descending to personal attack.

All the good points have been made, and very articulately, there really is no more mileage in the discussion is there?

I too thought LRR Hood was male until this thread but then I thought Drom was at first as well, oh and BBB and Clary - just shows how hard it is to judge.

What about those lesbians wrestling in chili I mentioned? The thread has sunk low enough to consider a discussion about that, I think.
0 Replies

Vivien

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 05:10 am
Laughing I'd forgotten that intellectual gem
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 05:12 am
Laughing Nothing more to see here folks, please move on.
0 Replies

L R R Hood

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 05:25 am
Vivien wrote:

Oh no, you're on to me! I'm glad someone saw the humor in it, instead of being overly sensitive.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 05:29 am
I saw the humour, but it did kill the thread. Mind you, eight pages is enough, I think.
0 Replies

L R R Hood

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 05:35 am
Smile
0 Replies

fairandbalanced

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 08:26 am
cafvancier wrote,
Quote:
What about those lesbians wrestling in chili I mentioned?

LOL Laughing You are so naughty. Anyway, it was all in good fun. I think everyone benefited from the discussion. I don't know enough about chili wrestling to contribute much to that subject. Although, I think that would be fun. Smile
0 Replies

fairandbalanced

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 08:29 am
Vivien wrote,
Quote:
I too thought LRR Hood was male

Me too! :wink:

By the way, I love a good debate. When the other side cannot backup their assertions, I just love to explore that and root it out. My methods may seem a little harsh to some but I've learned in the past that sugarcoating does not work when you're trying to wake up someone's mind.

I did promise to a friend here that I would be nicer to L.L.R.Hood. I'm now using a different approach with my arguments. I hope you find it amusing because I certainly do. :wink:
0 Replies

fairandbalanced

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 08:33 am
To dlowan,

dlowan, you wrote
Quote:
I wonder if LRR Hood's Darwin comments were taking the mickey?

I'm not familiar with that expression. What exactly do you mean by that? Smile
0 Replies

PostModernFreak

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 09:26 am
fairandbalanced wrote:

As Darwin would have said?

How do you know what Darwin would have said? Are you a close relative of his? Laughing Or perhaps you are some sort of psychic channeler of the dead? Laughing

Honey, don't try to quote anyone you don't understand. You might hurt yourself trying. Smile

So is this your way of proving what she said is false? Try coming up with an argumentation that proves her wrong, instead of just throwing a personal attack her way. You haven't throughout the whole post attempted once to make any sort of counterargument to show others she is wrong.

PROVE HER WRONG! instead of resorting to indirect personal insults like: "you might hurt yourself trying to understand" or "you should get your college money back". She's got some poor arguments for starters, but when she gives you something a bit heavier "to chew on" you don't counter it.
0 Replies

fairandbalanced

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 12:11 pm
PostModernFreak wrote
Quote:
PROVE HER WRONG! instead of resorting to indirect personal insults like: "you might hurt yourself trying to understand" or "you should get your college money back". She's got some poor arguments for starters, but when she gives you something a bit heavier "to chew on" you don't counter it.

You should read all my posts and arguments in this subject. You can find my posts throughout the forum topic, Being Lesbian In Chile. It's hard to miss. Smile Start from the beginning before you make your judgement. Read it and tell me if I still didn't make a good argument for you. We can go over it if you like. I promise not to scream or bite you. :wink: You know, my posts are not only in one page. Some of my posts are in bold letters so you won't have a hard time finding them.

PostModernFreak wrote,
Quote:
She's got some poor arguments for starters, but when she gives you something a bit heavier "to chew on" you don't counter it.

Can you give me an example of this "something a bit heavier to chew on"?
0 Replies

fairandbalanced

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 12:23 pm
To ehBeth, doglover, dlowan, BillW, Vivien, and everyone else.

I'm so thrilled and proud of myself. I didn't scream or bite PostModernFreak. Aren't you guys and girls proud of me? Laughing

BillW & Vivien,
Your posts were very therapeutic so to speak. LOL Laughing I'm on my way into completing my 12 step program. Laughing Razz Laughing

PostModernFreak,
I really like your name. I think its creative and cute. Smile
0 Replies