Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2014 04:40 pm
Hey so I've been talking to this girl for 3 weeks and we both are in in the same school. We've been having good convos and she seems to take interest in me I like her also. A couple of days ago I was having a convo with her and didn't reply back so from then she has been ignoring me even tho I told her I'm sorry. Today in school she walked past me in the hallways extra close and we bumped and her friends were there and they were laughing. Later on o caught her staring at me in class several times and when she was talking to some of my buddies I went in the group chat and she completely ignored me. Can someone help me please??????
Also we usually talk on text and not public. I want to know if she likes me or not and if I should move on

jespah

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2014 04:44 pm
@Boss1235,
Hard to say. A lot of this behavior is friendship, some of it's flirting.

Rather than waiting for a signal to drop out of the sky that she likes you, why not just take the initiative and ask her out? The worst that happens is that she says no (and then you'll know).

You do not need to know the answer to the question, "Will you go out with me?" before you ask the question.

Just ask it.
Lordyaswas

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2014 04:45 pm
Sometimes I honestly think that the next generation of the western world will completely fail to breed.

The fate of humankind revolves on the faint chance that someone may invent a private convo button for a smartphone.

0 Replies

Boss1235

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2014 04:47 pm
@jespah,
It's hard man, she gives tons of mixed signals
0 Replies

Boss1235

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2014 05:24 pm
Bump
0 Replies