False cheating

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2014 10:09 am
Question? My boyfriend is playing a little game; he wants me to think he is cheating on me or that there is another women.. Is it because he wants me to leave him, so it's easier? Does he want me to think that he can get other women? Does he think I'm stupid? Is he really cheating? Is he angry at me and wants to hurt me emotionaly?

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2014 10:47 am
EXPLAIN how he is trying to trick you into believing that he's unfaithful.

Is it a ploy to make you act more desperate for his attention. Beware of any man who tries to tease you this way.
0 Replies

Eliusa

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2014 11:36 am
@LoveU123,
How does he actually DO this?
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2014 01:07 pm
@LoveU123,
Maybe he does it to get a reaction from you. Maybe he does it because he wants you to be jealous. Maybe he thinks you will think that he is an amazing specimen of a man because others want him. Maybe he thinks that if he pretends there is another woman often enough, that when there really is another one you won't believe it. (Kinda like that boy who cried wolf, ya know.) Who really knows.

Personally, why would you want someone who is intent on playing these kind of games with you? I'd send him packing to his imaginary woman if I were you. Might save you a lot of headaches in the future.
0 Replies

LoveU123

Reply Sat 13 Dec, 2014 01:03 am
Case 1) we are emailing each other, arguing, I told him that I'm basically moving on and I'm just going to focus on my happiness since I feel like I'm wasting my time with someone who doesn't really want a relationship! Next email from-"who's Melissa ?" Me-WTF "it was cc in your email NOT MINE, I get a screenshot on my email with mine name and hers! Now if he did cc someone in I would of seen in on my inbox! It's Impossible to cc someone else in unless you type the name in OR your just stupid! The only logical answer is, he did this on purpose! Wrote the name in screenshot it and sent it to me....Nasty piece of work
PUNKEY

Reply Sat 13 Dec, 2014 09:49 am
@LoveU123,
You are using TEXT to talk about your problems, to come to a solution to your relationship? Really!!

Meet IN PERSON, EYE TO EYE and discuss what is going on between you two.

May I ask your ages?
0 Replies

LoveU123

Reply Sat 13 Dec, 2014 02:52 pm
We lack in communication; 29-32
0 Replies

Banana Breath

Reply Sat 13 Dec, 2014 03:25 pm
@LoveU123,
Time to see a marriage counselor and really talk this through.
Eliusa

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2014 09:48 am
@Banana Breath,
Boyfriend = not married. I supposed if people who are dating will go to counseling - we going to need tons of more counselors and insurance companies will frown upon it.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2014 09:53 am
@LoveU123,
The only reason I could think of to pretend to cheat without actually cheating is to prove a point. There are two possible reasons I can think of

1. He thinks you are jealous and controlling. He wants to prove you wrong so you won't keep suspecting him.

2. He thinks you are taking him for granted. He wants you to know that he doesn't need you.

In either case, this is horrible communication. These kind of games are never good in a relationship. If you both want the relationship to work, you should sit down together and talk directly about what is going on.
0 Replies