Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2004 03:07 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
About 5 ft 6 you??

hhehe

Erm, which direction?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2004 03:07 pm
you said it ! not me... IM not the one who is fixated on cockfights?????????? well... that isnt totally true. hahahahhahahhahahah
0 Replies

IAN442

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2004 03:41 pm
the answer to question is pretty varied. i think you have to sit back and listen...ALOT.

if there is someone you like that see how they interact with others, if you can catch how they speak etc. it kind of clues you in.

im not saying totally change yourself for this particular person. not at all.

but don't chase, be a buddy someone will find you and more than likely they will have the qulities you appreciate and that will reciprocate.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2004 04:58 pm
When it comes to a woman looking at and evaulating a man for a b/f , date.. what ever... ya dont wanna go to the buddy zone.
If I think you are just wanting to be my friend? Not only is that an insult to a certain extent..>rejection sucks < but Im not going to take your advances seriously. Be a friend yes, but be a friend with a rose... or something that says Hey... I like you.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2004 05:59 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
When it comes to a woman looking at and evaulating a man for a b/f , date.. what ever... ya dont wanna go to the buddy zone.
If I think you are just wanting to be my friend? Not only is that an insult to a certain extent..>rejection sucks < but Im not going to take your advances seriously. Be a friend yes, but be a friend with a rose... or something that says Hey... I like you.

If I was interested, you would know. Heh heh, that's the approach, isn't it? Fess up. Laughing
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2004 06:22 pm
There's plenty of other non-verbal ways to say "I like you" other than a rose...
0 Replies

IAN442

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2004 07:18 pm
shewolf...i don't think i put the thought down right.

i do that sometimes i am a guy LOL...

Hell ya rejection sucks...

and so do the "we have to talk" speeches...
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2004 01:41 pm
Hey Slappy, there are other ways but the Rose way is a good way! Of course, a bottle of fine wine says even more. But Skel is right too. Women like a man who's cocky - BIG cocky!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2004 01:43 pm
Loose pants are key here.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2004 02:07 pm
If you're not getting action (at least kissing) by the end of the third date, then it's time to think of finding someone else. Obviously there is something missing between the two.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2004 02:16 pm
IAN442 wrote:
shewolf...i don't think i put the thought down right.

i do that sometimes i am a guy LOL...

Hell ya rejection sucks...

and so do the "we have to talk" speeches...

Well, when you do find someone who you connect with, and I'm sure you will, that will be wonderful. However, those "we have to talk" speeches won't go away.
0 Replies

IAN442

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2004 04:49 pm
Lol cav...nothin worse than a stick up...
0 Replies